BellaOnline
Posted By: Jeff - VetEd Hurricanes vs. Military Records! - 09/23/08 12:29 AM
Here's the address to access eVetRecs as outlined in the article:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: MW2J Re: Hurricanes vs. Military Records! - 09/23/08 02:50 PM
I think this is a great article to point out the need for "us" to take care of our own stuff!! I know that when I got out, I made sure I had copies of every performance report, feedback form and award ever received!!Plus, we need to make sure our DD214 is correct before it is signed!If it is incorrect, it takes forever to get fixed!!!
Posted By: Jeff - VetEd Re: Hurricanes vs. Military Records! - 09/30/08 12:08 AM
Good point on the DD214. It pays to take a hard look at it BEFORE signing in the heat of the moment. It's also a good idea to have someone knowledgeable put another set of eyeballs on it before it's signed.
Posted By: George Smith Re: Hurricanes vs. Military Records! - 11/23/08 10:55 PM
after using the national archives to get your DD-214 you can apply for benefits /service connection / etc thru the VA's new online application process. Here is a link:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: George Smith Re: Hurricanes vs. Military Records! - 11/23/08 11:16 PM
Jeff here is a link I am sure you will appreciate.

Posted By: Jeff - VetEd Re: Hurricanes vs. Military Records! - 12/04/08 01:12 AM
Thanks for the info, George. Very enlightening video.
© BellaOnline Forums