BellaOnline
Posted By: Terry - Holistic Health Hello - 03/18/13 05:02 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Terry and I am the new editor for the Holistic Health website. I am very excited to be a part of BellaOnline. Looking forward to meeting you!
Posted By: Linda19 Re: Hello - 03/24/13 05:01 AM
Hi Terry, I was the previous editor of Holistic Health and its good to see it has a new editor! It is an exciting site to write for with all the ideas on holistic health. I am looking forward to reading your articles. Best wished Linda Heywood
Posted By: Terry - Holistic Health Re: Hello - 03/24/13 07:46 AM
Hi Lynda, I have read many of your articles and I have learned a great deal. I look forward to being a part of Bella again and with the many women who participate in this forum. There are truly many insightful, well informed and generous individuals here, a true a blessing indeed.
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Re: Hello - 03/24/13 09:50 AM
Hello Terry and Welcome. I look forward to reading your articles.
Posted By: Lisa - Buddhism Re: Hello - 05/14/13 02:18 PM
Hi Terry, I have not yet properly greeted you here, wonderful to have someone such as you at this site, it is such an important topic.
Posted By: Terry - Holistic Health Re: Hello - 05/14/13 04:41 PM

Thank you Lisa! I am a huge fan of your site as you well know. I'm so glad you had the chance to stop by and say hi. You have taught me so much. Looking forward to chatting with you more.
© BellaOnline Forums