BellaOnline
Posted By: Jilly Free Samples in the Mail - what did you get? - 08/17/11 01:47 AM
I get a lot of free samples in the mail, from various "liking" on facebook, and from Maria's freebies posts, and from a few other freebies newsletters I am on. So at least once a week i get some kind of free sample in the mail, or a free coupon for something.

Today I got a sample of Shout's Color Catcher (to use in the wash), and two coupons for a free pantene shampoo or conditioner. Nice. smile
Today I got a free sample of Nature's Bounty fish oil that came with a $2 coupon. I also used a coupon i got in the mail for a free fullsized bottle of Pantene shampoo - I picked that up at CVS today. smile

Of course I used my green bag tag - i like to go in and make small purchases as an excuse to have them run my green tag. smile
Yesterday I received a sample box of cereal, and today i got a coupon for a free can of cat food. smile
Yesterday I received a decent-sized sample bag of Beneful dog food and some coupons for future purchases. Very nice.
I did get my mail in rebate back from a walgreen's product today. Yay. smile
This week's free in the mail samples:

tablet of zantac
Dove body mist (yummm)
Kudzu pansy seeds
six tubes of nescafe coffee in different flavors and a dollar off coupon
eucerin skin lotion
two packets of EmergenC in diff flavors plus a coupon
four Invisible Wipes rain repellant for cars plus coupons
and a rebate offer
Downy scent unstoppable beads for laundry, plus coupons
Today i got a Cottonelle toilet paper roll cover. Retro decorated in plastic with a lid. I think i will store dried milk in it. smile
today: four caplets of Lactaid and a Shout Wipe sample.
Today: sample of green mountain coffee organic blend.
Today: got two free Playtex Sport Wipes samples.
Today: Miralax!!! It's a great natural way to help you use the bathroom!
Grandma used to use Medimucil <sp> or just plain 'ole prune juice. Can I get a free sample ?
Cheers,
Burt B. smile
Today: Rachel Ray nutralish dog food sample and two types of Yogi Tea - Kombucha and Immune Support. Plus they came with coupons. I am excited about the teas and can totally use the dog food.
this week: disney vitamin gummies, kleenex cool touch tissues, 2 prilosec tablets, head and shoulders men's shamppo, 4 Always pads and a Carefree liner.
Today - I got a little kit of Playtex sports tampons in super plus absorbency. There are three in the package.
I got a free Redbull in the mail today!!! Don't even remember requesting it!
that's great! free stuff for no effort! smile
Today I got a sample of an incontinence panty. You never know - could come in handy on a long drive... smile
Today I got a Playtex Sport tampon kit in the mail. It came with six tampons. Pretty good.
I received a kit of two Poise adult bladder control pads - these will be excellent for trauma bandages in the first aid kit.
© BellaOnline Forums