BellaOnline
Posted By: Alissa-Homeschooling Extreme Couponing - 04/14/11 03:50 PM
Anyone see this? What did you think?
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/16/11 04:02 AM
I had recorded it but just watched for the first time today. I have to say I was blown away. I really didn't realize the amount of money that can be saved my extreme couponing. It really has me re-evaluating my spending strategies.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/17/11 09:09 PM
I Use coupons a lot
But a lot of stores won't except computer printed coupons
Has any one else experienced this problem
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/17/11 10:19 PM
I print out coupons all the time and have never had a problem. I primarily go to Kroger's and Publix. I especially love to use them when Kroger's is having their 10 for 10 sale and I have a coupon that can be doubled.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/17/11 10:24 PM
I would love that
We don't have those stores here
I shop at Market Basket and they give people a hard time with printed coupons
Your lucky Maria
Market basket doesn't take double coupons either
That's it i'm moving to Georgia lol
Posted By: Jilly Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/17/11 10:31 PM
What? is this a tv show?
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/17/11 10:50 PM
@Rosie..Come on! I moved to Georgia 3 years ago from Maryland. There's not enough space in this little block to list all of the reasons why but cost of living was #1.

@Jilly...Yes! It just started coming on TLC. I've only seen a few episodes and I'm already addicted. They make it look so easy.
Posted By: Alissa-Homeschooling Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/19/11 04:05 PM
I shop at Publix or Albertsons, and they do take printed coupons, but they NEVER double. frown

There was alot of controversy regarding the one lady "Jaime" who folks say committed coupon fraud. One lady even took screen shots from the show to prove it- weird!!
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/20/11 03:40 AM
The Publix here doubles. But I did read somewhere that Florida Publix operate under different rules that all of the other states.

I read the information on Jaime. I think with her she did a few YouTube videos also on ways to use incorrect coupons. A LOT of people have come down on her.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/20/11 03:43 AM
As a side note, I went on my first Extreme Couponing spree today. I left with dental floss, 2 3-packs of Ivory soap, 2 packs of Scotch tape, a GE Energy Saver lightbulb and some Easter grass for $3 after ExtraCare Bucks and my coupons!

With coupons and Extracare rebates, the dental floss, lightbulb and easter grass were all free.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/20/11 08:40 AM
Way to go, Don't you just it
Thanks for all the savings you give to all of us
Posted By: Alissa-Homeschooling Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/20/11 03:42 PM
Wow! Great deal, Maria! smile But you got 2 packs of tape, not 222! :0) lol!
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/21/11 04:09 PM
Alissa,

I wish I had time to clip 222 coupons!!!
Posted By: AmberD Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/25/11 08:42 PM
Alright, I've seen the show, but it never goes into detail about how they do it, so I live in Michigan, and we don't have a Kroger or Publix here. Anyone offer advice or can direct me to gain the knowledge on how to do this properly? I seem to only save a dollar here and there.
Posted By: AprilAlisaMarquette Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/25/11 10:02 PM
Maria,

I'm with you, I wish I had the time to clip 222 coupons too! You did great though on your spree smile

I'm with the other ladies--my Publix & Kroger don't have a problem with my printed coupons either.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/25/11 10:18 PM
Amber, my two favorite sites right now are We Use Coupons and The Krazy Coupon Lady.

Both sites are awesome for doing coupon matchups.
Posted By: Alissa-Homeschooling Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/26/11 04:21 PM
Have any of you all ever done Start Sampling? There are some decent freebies on there. It takes awhile to accumulate points, but I have gotten a Restaurant.com GC already! smile
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Extreme Couponing - 04/28/11 06:52 PM
I've never heard of them. I'll have to google them and check them out.
© BellaOnline Forums