BellaOnline
Greetings, everyone!

I've begun a separate thread for my 10pm EST / 8pm MST daily meditation. This works out to be the best time for me to meditate, for a number of reasons. If we go out to dinner we're often still out at 8pm because we eat late. So 10pm is the most regular time for me to be home and able to take that time.

For those who are keying their meditations in on the 8pm hour, this is the same time as 8pm MST. So anybody in the Mountain time zone can join me and be in the 8pm zone!

Of course anybody else is welcome to join me, too smile. We all have different times that work well for us!
Tonight I need to meditate on MySQL. I've had a serious server meltdown with one of my servers, and I'm having trouble getting MySQL to load up again on the new server. MySQL has all my forums posts, blog posts, and mail settings for that system, so I do need it to work.

I've been plugging away at it for several hours, so taking a break to meditate is just what I need right now smile.

If you're awake and around, feel free to join me!
Meditation can even be helpful for solving practical problems - it lets the mind relax while making space for creative and fresh ideas to emerge! Hope your computer situation is gradually improving...
Thank you so much, Susan! I agree wholeheartedly - the act of meditation helps all problem solving activities.

I highly recommend everyone meditate daily smile.
A lovely soothing thunderstorm and it looks like I'll be able to recover all my blog and forum data. A lovely thing to meditate on.

If you are free, I would love for you to join me, even for a few minutes!

If it's 8pm your time, it's even better, as it's part of Susan's 8pm meditation system.
I think that's 9:00 pm CST. Is it every Thurs.?

I think I'm going to get one of those erase boards and make a large wall-like mantra for when others are doing the same.

If it's not in front of me, it's lost. Notebooks just don't work for me, but I feel the more this gets around the better and more powerful it will be.

It feels something that's needed smile
Lisa, I'm glad your computer information can be restored. I back up my work nightly to another online service.

Elleise, I've been leading this cyber meditation every day at 8pm my time for a year and a half.

After several requests I've added literally hourly meditation times, on the hour to cover every time zone on our planet.

You are one time zone earlier than Lisa. So 10pm east coast time is 9pm central time.

If you want to meditate at my main time that is 7 hours earlier than me or 1pm each day. It is 10 minutes long.

But as I've just explained, any time on the hour that you can do it, I'm there with you.

Blessings, Susan smile
Elleise - Susan's main meditation is in a different thread, and I definitely encourage everyone to join Susan! She does an awesome job with her articles and advice.

This thread here is for my personal meditation, because I meditate at a slightly different time. I meditate at 10pm east coast which, yes, is 9pm central. So you're welcome to join me, that would be lovely smile.

You can meditate both with Susan and me, and that would bring you double relaxation!
I enjoyed a lovely day full of friends, fun, beautiful art, and progress on my server fix.

It's the perfect time for a meditation on what each day offers us!

If you're online, I would love for you to join me smile.
A delightful day kayaking with my darling. Peaceful and serene. It was a full day meditation. Now for my quiet sitting meditation - if you happen to be online, feel free to join me!
That was a lovely #meditation - Juliet the cat kept me company smile
It's time for my 10pm EST / 9pm CST / 8pm MST meditation! I'm going to meditate on flowers tonight. They come in such a lovely variety.

If you are online, feel free to join me!
Everything just happened to align and signed in...

So, I'm in! Same thing happened on FB. Love "Spirit-Intervention."

I don't know what exactly to meditate on, but for now I think it's gonna be something along the lines of awareness - and the fearlessness of going beyon where XYZ, has dared to go before.

So...shhhhhhh...I'm there smile That was a mental note to self btw.
Thank you so much for joining me, Karen! smile
Coming up on my 10pm EST / 9pm CST / 8pm MST meditation - I'm going to meditate on reaching one's dreams. We all should move toward that goal, one step at a time!

If you're online, feel free to join me!
Lisa,

Are these every day?

I'm CST. If they are, I'm trying to get a room going that tells me what to do w/timers and erase boards.

I don't know what else to do? Like Something needs to tell me, time to edit your article. Next one due. But like I need it physically in front of my face...no kidding.

The comp scheduling, I can't ever remember how to get to it so anywhoo. Off topic,

But if it's every day. What time would that be here. I found the last 2 by accident signing in on either FB or here and joined in for about an hour. I don't know how long they go.

If I set the room up, I can keep still for about 5-45 minuts. But I think I can get this, so I can do it regularily wink
Dear Karen -

Having a board is a great idea! I know several people who plan their days with big boards. It helps to have a clock next to it.

There are actually three meditation times for you every day smile.

Susan is running the main meditation every day at 8pm Holland Time. That is 1pm CST. So if you make a note for 1pm CST, you can meditate with Susan.

Susan also has a "rolling meditation" where every person meditates at 8pm in their own time zone. So if you meditate at 8pm EST, you'll be part of that rolling meditation.

Unfortunately with my schedule I'm usually asleep during her "main meditation" - so I can't join in. I'm usually having dinner at her rolling 8pm meditation, so that one doesn't work well for me either.

So I do my meditation at 10pm EST, which is 9pm CST. Yes, I do this every night. So I am quite pleased if people would like to join me! We all have different times that work well for us.

You can do them for as long as you wish. I usually aim for a half hour with mine, but sometimes I do 10 minutes, and sometimes I do an hour. It all depends on what else is going on in my schedule.
I'm happy to see this all rolling along ... smile
Getting started a little late on my meditation. Meditating on the nature of friendship, and the short-lived delight of fresh tomatoes smile
Quote:
I'm usually having dinner at her rolling 8pm meditation, so that one doesn't work well for me either.

Would conscious eating count as meditation? smile
Just don't take it too far. wink
Ian, this Dilbert comic strip (you linked to) is very good!

Conscious eating certainly is a meditation. I lived on an ashram for a year and all our group meals were eaten in silence - the point being to quietly contemplate that the food was nurturing our body. Just being in a quiet pose while awake and concentrating calms the body, emotions, and eventually slows the train of thoughts - from hi-speed to local. LOL.
Ian, the daily world peace group meditation in the first thread in the meditation forum asks you not to have refreshments while meditating, because it is a still sitting meditation. The point being to close the eyes, quiet the body, and concentrate on emitting waves of peace to our world.
Hence the first quote in my signature smile

Also when I began meditating the idea behind not eating beforehand was that it was "Too Grounding" in that Chi would be used in digesting the food that could be better used for the meditation.
yes, I agree with that wholeheartedly ... smile
Very cute cartoon, Ian smile.

I'm preparing for my meditation on the Autumn Equinox. I adore autumn.

If you're around, join me!
Coming up on my 10pm EST / 8pm MST meditation. Tonight I'll do a quiet meditation with a candle smile. If you happen to be online, feel free to join me!
think I did it again...I'm not sure what MT is but I think I'm one hour behind you...so, I'm in smile
You are exactly right, Karen! MST is Mountain Time, so Colorado smile.
Thank you!

I'm on the fence w/my memory - it's like re-learning everything all over again. The things I'm having to do for myself are things I remember long ago doing for a 5 yr. old (which was my daughter).

I'm like...don't I get another 40 or 50 yrs, before I get like this?

Anyway, yes, I'll get my board. It's in the basement. I need to anchor it so it's right in front of me. I just happen to have a clock that's the size of Garfield, can't miss it.

Plus this will take the load off having my husband explain it on a daily basis, lol.

Thanks again smile

I'm taking a break from my final review of my novel so I can meditate. I think I'll meditate on creativity smile.

If you're around, feel free to join me!

It's currently 8pm MST / 9pm CST / 10pm EST
Heading into my 10pm meditation - hunger makes me cranky smile. Must learn to eat regularly. Something to meditate on smile Join me!
It must be kismet - this message was posted in my home email inbox next to your post notification:

The Spiritual Meal - brief article

smile
That is great - thank you so much!
My 10pm EST / 9pm CST / 8pm MST / 7pm PST meditation is coming up!

I am just so content. Life rewards you when you continually take small steps toward your goals - Keep at it!
Oo...I'm there

I do have to light my candle though.

Pumpkin this time smile
Karen - a pumpkin candle sounds lovely!

I'm preparing for my 10pm meditation. It'll be nice to clear my brain and just "be" for a while.

If you're around, feel free to join me!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 10/02/13 08:57 PM
I will light a candle, sip my tea, and join you!
I need the same thing guys...

Count me in!

Going to lite the Candle - me thinks, "cranberry/woods" this time smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 10/02/13 09:17 PM
Red votive candle in a bronze palm tree for me, and the tea is a savory one: Tomato Mint. Very interesting tea.
Jilly, when I saw you had posted my heart took a little leap of joy! I'm so glad you're back with us! smile smile smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 10/04/13 02:44 PM
Aww, thanks Susan. I've been very preoccupied with reconciling with my husband, but I want to do better here.
Congratulations all around, then! smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 10/04/13 06:14 PM
Thank you! it's a lot of work, but he is being amazing. He really had to work to win me back. I didn't trust he was sincere at first.
Jilly -

It is wonderful that live is becoming smoother for you! It's a testament to all your hard work.
Preparing for my 10pm EST / 8pm CST meditation. After working on taxes all day, I can certainly use it. I find this very stressful.

Breeeatthheeee.
I'm the same way.

Though I wasn't able to meditate today, I did remember an editor's (michelle's) mother...she may not be, but I fit her mother in for a brief, but meaningful heartfelt prayer moment.

She's in the hospital w/pneumonia. If anyone has a moment, just a thought of health and strength towards another can do wonders.

But taxes...I used to do those for a living. P/E ration and all. I remember aspects of it, but now have to utilize one of those program thingies. Even then it gives me panic attacks, like I go over it again and again and again w/my husband. I have no idea. I don't make that much if anything in the first place.

Most of all my work is free of charge... confused
I'll bet no matter how easy to do, that taxes give everyone stress - both the process and parting with money.
Karen - that is sweet of you to think of her.
Susan - I make it far worse on myself by stretching it out. If I just did it in April it would be long over with. Instead I've been stressing about it for six months. I need to get better about this.
10pm meditation is coming up - I'm going to do a watercolor meditation! I have soft music on, will light a candle, and meditatively paint smile Join me! Well, you don't have to watercolor smile. You could just sit!
sounds very meditative!
Preparing for my 10pm meditation. Just finished helping a friend launch his 6th mystery novel. Will meditate on friendship smile. If you're around, feel free to join me!
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Got a lot done so far today, and the day's only just starting! Will meditate on progress. If you're around, I'd love for you to join me!
Time to meditate - but the Sox are playing. Can one meditate while watching baseball? I think so! Meditative baseball ... ohhmmm ..
Lisa, you've touched on an advanced form of meditation - that is to enjoy a meditative state no matter what the outer circumstances.
Meditation time coming up. Still feeling shock from friend John passing away. He was so full of life and kindness. Meditating on appreciating life and friends each day that we have them.
Ten minutes until my 10pm meditation - I've just been running non-stop since I got up. A good time for a break. mediate with me smile
Time for the 10pm meditation. I think I'll #meditate on the nature of respect and self-worth. We all deserve it.
I'm just back from a week's cruise to Bermuda. I made a renewed focus to do yoga for an hour every day. As part of that, I meditated at the end of each yoga session.

So I was meditating at 10:50pm EST rather than 10pm. And I suppose in Bermuda the clocks moved forward, so I was meditating at 10:50pm BST smile.

I also meditated while watching the ocean and at other times. So it was a meditative trip!

Tonight I'll be back to my normal 10pm EST meditations smile.
Almost at my 10pm EST meditation time. As much as I adored Bermuda, I'm quite thankful to be home.

Meditating on home and contentment. Join me!
Heading into 10pm meditation - thinking about Lou Reed's passing. He gave voice to many who felt invisible. He helped them find strength. A great legacy.
Nearly at the 10pm meditation - and the Sox are playing. I think I'll #meditate on a Home Run smile. Join me! #redsoxnation
Heading into my 10pm meditation - will meditate on the nature of soul-felt love. It's what I love writing about. Join me!
Heading into my 10pm meditation. The Sox are winning, and I'm on the final pass of In A Glance. Joyful. Meditate with me! smile
Bob just made me a delicious steak and asparagus dinner, so I'll be having an eating meditation tonight.

Join me! Meditate on delicious smile
It's nearly time for my 10pm meditation! It's the start of NaNoWriMo so I will meditate on creativity and inspiration smile

Join me!
It's creeping up on 10pm meditation time! Tonight I'll meditate on serenity. My book launch is complete - I get to relax a bit! smile

Join me!
Coming up on my 10pm meditation! I'm pondering BellaOnline offering ebook awards / feedback to help authors. I'd love to help all those self-published authors get the recognition they deserve. Something to meditate on.
I'm so sluggy today. Meditation will probably be a breeze. I will meditate on health, since I don't tend to appreciate it until it's missing smile. Join me!
Preparing for my 10pm meditation - and I just finally sat down with my salad and a glass of wine. I'll #meditate on my eating smile. Join me!
Lisa and Everyone,

As the BellaOnline meditation editor I'd like to share that when I lived at Yogaville for a year, we took the main meal at 1pm after meditating at the LOTUS temple at noon.

At each mealtime prayers and silent meditation came first, while we awaited our meal. For a traditional meditation the eyes are closed and the body is quiet and still.

But, there are moving meditations where the eyes are open and the body is moving, among them walking meditation. But, even then, no nourishment is partaken while moving.

I'd recommend that our readers make a routine to meditate before eating - after all, it is hard to eat when your eyes are closed and you are not moving your body. LOL.

Blessings and happy meditating, Susan smile
Ten minutes until meditation. Delicious food from friends Beth and Reid - now curling up with Bob. Ohhhmmmmm. Join me!
Good friends are priceless - feel better soon!
A bit late starting my 10pm meditation, but that's OK. Still sluggy and slow. That's OK too. One step at a time.
Just waking up. My sleep schedule is about as odd as it gets smile. I've been doing origami folding marathons. Will meditate on creativity. Join me! smile.
My 10pm meditation is coming up. I am so thankful for the lessons life teaches me every day, and how it offers me room to improve.
Meditation at 10pm - I'm finishing up my voting for Mused. I'm honored by the artists who entrust their works with us.
Time for my meditation. Meditating on the beauty of well done poetry! Our Mused artists can be spectacular smile.
The start of a new week! A wealth of new possibilities await. I will meditate on looking for the joy in each day. Join me! #meditate
Fairly sleepy but need to get a few things done before I turn in. And, right now, it's time for a #meditation break smile. Join me!
Coming up on 10pm meditation. I feel like I've just woken up. I suppose I have smile. Sluggy though. I think I still have a mild flu. Hmmm.
10pm meditation time is here, and my son is here too smile We can meditate on the Roman Empire as he builds his city.
Coming up on the 10pm meditation - thankful that my family is healthy and generally happy. Appreciate the blessings in each day.
I'm a bit behind on my meditation - I wanted to get my second novella up and "publishing" before taking a break. Now to relax and breathe!
Nearly at the 10pm meditation. Will #meditate on the many blessings in my life. Food, shelter, health - we can so easily overlook those.
Woke up about an hour ago - time to meditate! Ah, the odd schedule of a work-at-home person. I'll #meditate on contentment smile. Join me!
Heading into my 10pm meditation - Bob is serenading me with Beatles songs smile. Lovely! Join me in serenity! #meditate #beatles
My sleep schedule is even odder than usual. Up at 1pm. Sleep at 3pm. Up at 8:30pm. It's already meditation time! A low key Saturday.
My sleep-wake schedule finally wraps so I'm ready for my 10pm meditation! I'm looking forward to it. It's helpful to pause and just be. Join me!
Back on schedule! Nearly time to meditate. Soak in the serenity while you build mental focus. Join me! #meditate #focus #relaxation
My final meditation of 2013! I will soak in the serenity of a year where I tried my best. Join me for a moment of appreciation for the year.
My first meditation for 2014! Come join me, and set up a fresh, healthy practice for the new year! #meditation #meditate #stressrelief
Approaching the 10pm meditation. I'm getting a lot done today, so a focused break will help out a lot! Join me smile #meditate #serenity
The 10pm meditation is coming up! Find a quiet location, light a candle, take a deep breath, and make that investment in your health.
Having an absolute blast researching metabolism for my low carb book revision. There's a reason I first went to WPI wanting to earn a degree in biology. And why I adored my time working for biotech companies. Still, time to break for #meditation smile. Join me! #relaxation
A lovely guided meditation - I loved it all but the ad at the end smile

YouTube Guided 10 Minute Meditation
Coming up on the 10pm meditation. I'll meditate on how much I'm really enjoying my photo-a-day project. I recommend everyone try it! Do you tend to take photos every day? Do you carry a camera around with you, maybe built into your phone?
Meditate! It helps your focus, your stress levels, your concentration, and your serenity! Just ten minutes make a difference. #serenity
Preparing for the 10pm meditation. It's been a long weekend - I'm ready for a quiet time of focus to resettle. Join me in serenity!
Preparing for my 10pm meditation. Focusing on appreciating all I have in life. Every day is a gift. #mediate #serenity Join me!
Lovely meditation. We have a gently flickering fire, the kitty is sprawled before it; Bob serenaded me with his guitar. Life is to be savored.
Approaching my 10pm #meditation time. Feeling like I've made good progress today. A load of dishes done, my Smoothie ebook is publishing, I sent out four packages to various new homes, and I've got a nice glass of wine. A good spot for deep breaths. Join me in serenity!
Nearly at my 10pm meditation - made good progress so far and Bob cooked me a delicious omelet. I'll #meditate on appreciating life smile.
It's right at the 10pm meditation - Bob is making me a delicious omelet and I had oodles of fun learning HDR photography with him. Happy.
Starting my 10pm meditation a little late tonight; that's ok! Made a lot of progress on my email and had lovely sushi too. Joyful. Join me!
A lovely meditation with super-cool music videos animated with physics-based instruments - take a look!

YouTube Animated Music
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Talked with a talented photographer today and got wonderful inspiration. Look for the lesson in each day!
Heading into my 10pm meditation. It's barely morning for me - I think I woke up at 8pm. Meditation is a lovely way to start my day smile.
... I used an online guided #meditation - lovely. I wish it didn't have flashing ad promos though. The incessant ads interrupted my immersion in the meditation. I finally had to move another window to cover them, so they weren't visible.

10 Minute Guided Meditation
Coming up on the 10pm meditation! It's been a long day - I was up at 6am - so I'm ready for rest smile. Breathe in serenity!
Heading into my 10pm meditation. A soothing day, made progress on some projects, now ready for a dose of serenity. #meditate Join me!
Meditation time coming up. I'll ponder what good deeds I could do if I won $1.5 million dollars. A nice thought.
Heading into my evening meditation - meditating on lovely snow and how pretty it will make the world smile Embrace the things you can't change!
Approaching 10pm #Meditation time - lots of projects ongoing! Time to take a break, refocus, and then plow through a bunch smile. Join me!
10pm meditation time is here - close your eyes, follow your breath, and regain your center smile. Join me! #meditate #peace
10pm meditation is coming up - I'll meditate on yesterday's forgiveness topic - "women". A good topic to ponder. Join me!
Preparing for my 10pm meditation - it's frosty out so I'm opting for a lavender bath salt hot bath meditation. Ohhmmmm smile #serenity
Starting my 10pm meditation - meditating on the beauty innate in every day smile. And music, sweet music! #meditate
A bit late for my 10pm meditation, but that's quite OK. I was petting my kitty, Juliet. Now it's time for serene contemplation smile.
Heading into 10pm meditation time - lots to ponder tonight. The nature of how we communicate with each other. #meditate
It's nearing my 10pm meditation. I'm nearly ready to publish my 5th novella, so that is quite soothing! All for a good cause smile. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation time - lots to be grateful for today. Daily meditation helps to refresh the soul & restrengthen the spirit. Do you meditate? What kind do you prefer?
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Today was a blur. With Julie's frequent pill schedule, I am barely sleeping but barely awake smile. Tomorrow Juliet finishes with her kitty-morphine and then things should calm down a bit, once it's just twice-a-day antibiotics on an even schedule. So I'll meditate on her healing well.
Blessings to little Juliet ... smile
Thank you so much, Susan! And I love your photo! smile
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Julie is feeling better, Bob is out playing darts, and the house is serene. Appreciating life. Please join me - it's only ten minutes!
he, he ... we're cat people ... smile
Coming up on my 10pm mediation. I'm working on transcribing my interview with amazing photography Ellen Carey. It's quite inspirational to ponder her words & thoughts. She pushes the envelope and encourages us all to do the same.

Ellen Carey Photography
Starting on my 10pm meditation. Will focus on gratitude for all the many blessings I have in life. Join me virtually!
Wow, meditation time already; I just woke up. My schedule is definitely night-owl right now. Will #meditate on the nature of #forgiveness
I'm on it wink

My cat's not doing so well either, however I've been putting on the heating blanket on High and stroking (I guess in human terms they'd call it acupuncture) but her happy spots and meditating!

She's gone from eyes barely open to bright-eyed and bushytailed...for now anyway. She's in her 60's (cat-yrs.) late, if I remember right.

But meditation for all healing, emotions, physical & Spiritual, yes?
Wow, nose running, fever, this cold thing is escalating. I'll #meditate on resting, relaxing, and thoughts of chicken soup smile.
I'm barely awake, does it count as meditating if you're not really awake anyway? I think so. Ohhmmmmm.
Starting to feel better - the magic healing power of sleep smile. Will meditate on how important good health is. #meditation
Time for my 10pm meditation. Feeling much better now - the power of Vitamin C and diligent rest. I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!
Nearly at the 10pm meditation time. I had a lovely weekend of music - find ways to add local music into your own life! #meditation
Working on an amazing 11k word interview with photographer Ellen Carey. Just so inspired. Will meditate on the nature of artistry. #meditate
Heading into 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for in life. The mere fact I have good health and a roof overhead. The simple things.
Preparing for my 10pm meditation - feeling fairly sluggy. Maybe a quiet meditation is just what I need to recharge. Join me! smile #energy
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Grateful Juliet the cat's vet appt went well today. She seems to be healing up well. Ohhmmmm. #meditate
Heading into 10pm meditation time - lots of projects finalizing this weekend. Have to take them all one at a time. Join me for a brief break!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 03/16/14 11:45 PM
Now that I'm on EST, I'm going to try to remember to do the 10pm break.
Jilly, good to see you - Lisa, good to see you so regularly.
smile smile
Jilly - I'd love for you to join me! The more the merrier. And watch for Susan's too. I'm typically not awake for hers, so this is my alternate.
Had a short delay on beginning my 10pm meditation - I was enjoying tweaking my B&W photo entry for the 1979 show too much! Here we go! smile Join me for a 10 minute relaxation.
Heading into the time for my 10pm meditation. I'm getting a lot done today, and building that focus ability definitely helps a lot. #ohhhmmm
Heading into 10pm meditation time! I have been working all day on examining book covers. Investigating the nature of what draws a person in. I will meditate on the nature of what catches the emotion and interest of a reader.
FINALLY (crimany!) I think I have this down.

I've set timers around the house allowing for 15 min. to calm the (explicit) down.

Anywho...I'm here! Let's DO THIS!

For tonight - music being, "Tao of Healing" via Dean Evenson.

Basically Native American flute playing in the background.

Meditation, when understood, DOES have movement! Meditation expecting well, something like instant knowledge of sorts...not so much. It's more the collective of mental power of which, again if you need something - we're (regardless of religion, race, sex, etc.) 100% 80 % water, simply unique.

Focused, together, we bring that creative collective to that of a higher resolution. Basically HD-MT smile High definition mentality!

So, enough w/that, it's just I've had many people asking why meditate? You might as well stare at a post in your lawn.

I disagree...

So here we go! wink
Heading into the 10pm meditation - I've been listening to songs from my boyfriend's band. Lovely stuff. Good to soothe the soul.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. My long walk today was soothing; it was lovely talking with Bob and pondering things. Now to close my eyes.
I had a lovely meditation session listening to Johann Sebastian Bach - it's his birthday today! He was born March 31, 1685.
Heading in to 10pm meditation time - I had an *awesome* walk with Debi today, am at 6097 steps, and we saw cool birds. Ready to relax.
Wow, it's already time for the 10pm meditation. Today flew by in a joyful rush. I had *so* much fun. Lots of photos. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation! Had a great walk in the sunshine today, entering an art show tomorrow, about to release a novella. Happy. Join me in serenity!
Ooops my meditation is starting a bit late. That's ok! I'll start now. Join me! Ohhhmmmm ...
Bob came home with Indian food just as it was time to meditate. So I ate first smile. Now to soak in serenity! #meditation
Heading into meditation time! It's amazing just how many electronic feeds I maintain. Pondering what happens if I unplug for a bit. Ohhmmmm.
A little off schedule, but I'm ready to start my evening meditation! If you're around, join me! #meditate
OK ready to begin my evening meditation. Bob is serenading me with bass playing smile. A lovely celebration of serenity! #meditate
It is meditation time. Meditating on how fortunate I am to have a warm home, ample food, loving family, and good health. #meditate
Preparing for my 10pm meditation. So much to do, but it will get done, one step at a time. Now is time for serenity smile. Join me! #meditate
Meditation time! One of my editors won an IPPY Gold Medal for her Women's Issues book. I am so proud of her. Meditating on helping others.
Watched Game of Thrones, now ready to meditate. Enjoyed a wonderful day today with Bob. Each day is a gift. #meditation
Starting my 10pm meditation a bit late, but that's OK. Read an interesting book on "10% Happier" by Dan Harris, had some insight.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. I had a long talk about meditation yesterday with a masseuse and it inspired me even more to do this daily. The benefits are just amazing. #meditate
Heading in to 10pm meditation time. I wasn't able to do yoga this morning, although Bob did find me Tiger Balm smile. So I'll meditate on life with its twists and turns. Every day offers a new opportunity for growth.
Coming up to the 10pm meditation. Bob brought me oranges to help with this chest cold. Ingesting lots of Vitamin C! Feeling better smile Meditating on healing.
Heading into 10pm meditation time. Reviewing the non-fiction entries for Mused. Honored with the stories people have shared with us.
Heading into my 10pm meditation time. Such a beautiful spring day today. The trees glowed light green. Meditating on beauty. #meditate
For my meditation I'm working through the CD that came with my Iyanla Vanzant "Forgiveness" book. Today: the intro. She has a soothing voice
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Lots to be grateful for today. A beautiful afternoon of kayaking plus James will be visiting this weekend.
It's that time of day - my 10pm meditation. Taking a break to refocus the mind is so important. It helps with energy and clarity. Join me smile
Nearly 10pm meditation time - taking a brief break from hanging out with James. A lovely evening. Somehow Oreos are involved, though. Hmmm.
Starting up my 10pm meditation. I'm working through the #Forgiveness book's accompanying CD. Today is "I Forgive Myself". #meditate The tracks are only 2-3 min long each so I figure each day I'll listen to the track and then meditate on it.
Starting #meditation a bit late, but that's ok! Tonight's audio track is "I Forgive My Body". Definitely good for me after this weekend smile
Heading into 10pm meditation time! Today's audio track is "I Forgive My Life". Hmmm. This book must be working - this seems a fine topic. I am fairly content with my life and how it's led up to here. Not everything was easy, but I learned and grew along the way.
Joyfully working on book 3 of my Sutton Mass series - tackling racial issues. I want to do my part raising these topics. May has been great in many ways for writing this, between the Clippers issues and the sadness of Maya Angelou passing away. Will meditate on equality.
A fantastic day. Kayaking with Bob is always such a treat. Cormorants swans dragonflies and serenity. #Meditating on the joy of each day.
Just about 10pm #meditation time. Got lots of photos posted today - it's amazing how many I still have to post smile. One step at a time!
Somehow it's already time for my 10pm #meditation - which probably means that I really need to meditate, to slow down and focus smile.
I'm still listening my way through the CD that came with my Iyanla Vanzant's Forgiveness book. I liked the book a lot - the CD, not so much. There's an odd difference in two of the audio forgiveness meditations. The "Mother" track was about releasing negative feelings - a good aim. Today's "Father" track was more along the lines of, "it doesn't matter if he was a jerk and never around. God was there doing his job. So don't worry about your actual Dad. Just believe in God instead." I found that really strange. Surely we should want to forgive both parents equally?
On Chapter 9 of a final review of my sci-fi romance novel. Time for a meditation break. Will meditate on how rich life can be. I have a glass of sangria on one side, Julie on my other side, and I love writing. Serene and joyous. #meditation
Time for my evening meditation. Meditating on finding serenity in each day we're blessed to be on this Earth. #meditate
#Meditation in 10 min. I had a *fantastic* time at a local art gallery tonight. Look for opportunities to explore local art. Soak it in.
Heading into my 10pm meditation! Absolutely a fantastic weekend full of live music, joy, and ducklings smile. Treasure each day. #meditate
Heading into the 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for. Washing machine, dryer, mower, all pulled apart, fixed up, and working. Happy.
Had a fantastic dinner with a friend tonight. Relaxing conversation and lots of inspiration. Meditating on the power of taking a break.
Meditation time tonight will involve a nice bubble bath in my newly cleaned bathroom! Hurrah! Meditating on eucalyptus smile. #meditate
A fantastic day. The art show was lovely with lots of friends there. People enjoyed my origami. Then I got the downstairs bathroom clean! smile Meditating on serenity.
Making oodles of progress on my book library - feeling happy. Time to meditate on the value of focused effort on one's goals. #meditation
Heading into my 10pm meditation. A lovely day. Progress on my Ireland book, yoga, living room cleaning. Enjoying each day. #meditate
A lovely evening with my father, and now heading into meditation. Will need it before tackling the final episode of Game of Thrones.
Heading into my 10pm meditation - got lots done. Steam cleaned living room. Washed yoga mat. Feeling serene and ready to focus. #meditate
A beautiful day gardening and kayaking. Saw a mom duck with six little ducklings. Now ready to #meditate on the joy each day can bring.
It's meditation time! I had a lovely yoga session, have two books processing for release, and will work on a third shortly. Content smile.
A lovely virtual party, lots of fun, and now ready to meditate and relax. Juggled a lot of things today - one step at a time!
Heading into 10pm meditation. Have 3 of my 12 medieval novels reloaded at 99 cents. Will tackle the rest after I meditate. Join me!
Heading into my 10pm meditation. I'm plowing through a ton of creative projects, and I need to be done by 9am tomorrow morning. A break will be nice! It will help me to refocus and re-energize.
Lisa, thank you for inspiring with your energy for writing books and ebooks! Happy Independence Day!
Thank you, Susan!

Here's the title page for my author 3-ring binder. The title page shows all my books on one page. Lots of fun! It did take a while.

Lisa's Books -

Now I have to make up a pair of signs, and then I can sleep for 2-3 hours before I have to head out.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. It's been a long two days but I had an awesome time meeting all sorts of writers & readers.
Heading into time for the 10pm meditation - a lovely day. Beautiful weather, getting lots done, poison ivy is fading. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation. I will meditate with the tadpoles tonight. They are just so relaxing, calm, and cute. Life is about change.
Heading into my 10pm meditation; I'm barely awake. Was up all day-night fixing server issues. Grateful it is running well again. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation. I think I'll meditate on tadpoles! They are just so soothing and relaxing. Join me and meditate!
It's just about meditation time. Meditating on how life is always changing. Clinging to the past just doesn't work. Go with the flow.
It's 10pm meditation time. Meditating on how blessed I am to have a home, food, a safe place to sleep, and little wriggling tadpoles smile.
Getting ready for my meditation. Bob is coming home with a bigger tank for the tadpoles - looking forward to upgrading their living quarters!
Just waking up, and it's already time for my 10pm meditation! Having a looping sleep schedule can cause interesting combinations. Ohhmmm smile
Heading into my evening meditation. Had a great meeting with writers today - brainstorming is immensely helpful! #meditate #writingtips
Preparing for my evening meditation - excited that the froglet has almost turned into a real frog! Very cool smile #meditation
Heading into my evening meditation time. Lots to get done today so having focus will be key. A small investment of time for a big return.
Heading into my evening meditation. I'm going to restart my "do not complain" project with a fresh reboot. Reboot B smile. Join me! #meditation
Heading into 10pm meditation time. Yet another excuse not to work on rebranding my medieval covers. I'm resisting that change immensely. I know I have to change the covers, as much as I adore (adore adore) the existing ones. I must meditate on change. It is not good to cling. I must accept.
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. Juggling lots of projects with lots of positive energy. Focus and serenity are the key! #meditate
Heading into 10pm meditation time - James is over visiting. Meditating on the joy of appreciating each day and those you love. #meditate
My sleep schedule is just off kilter. I'm about to head to sleep. I'll #meditate first, though smile. Meditating on how precious each day is.
Preparing for my 10pm meditation! About to release my 3 sci-fi romance stories - looking forward to hearing feedback! Book 4 in the works smile
Wow, is it time for meditation already? I feel like I just woke up! Probably because I did smile. Working hard on my new sci-fi romance series!
LOL how is it meditation time already? I've barely woken up! Still, making great progress on the free ebook system. Feeling good about it.
Heading into my 10pm meditation time. Spent a few hours helping fellow authors with covers - I love doing that! Now to breathe. Ohhmmm.
A bit late on my evening meditation - too much fun playing with the froggies. They now *all* have arms and legs! smile No more tadpoles!
Time for 10pm meditation! I'm reformatting 11 of my novels for Kindle and I'm getting sucked into my own stories. A good sign smile.
10pm #meditation time and I am just exhausted. My sleep schedule is flipped and I've been pushing myself hard to get various tasks done.
10pm meditation time. Contemplating the nature of helping others. There are many hurdles even with the best of intentions. #meditate
To preserve the helper's peace of mind, offer the suggestion, but do not insist or expect it will be followed. How many of us follow advice given to us?
Susan -

That is very wise advice.

In my case, I saw that an author had typos in their book. I asked if they'd want me to provide the list. They said yes. I started listing the typos and they got upset with me. They said I was not offering the list in a supportive manner.

Maybe because I use smilies to gentle the message? When I don't use smilies, some people read it as a "harsh teacher" being stern with them, so most people seem to appreciate the smiley style. But a few seem to read that as if I'm laughing at them or being condescending, which is not my intention.

I don't have any expectation of them changing or doing anything with the list. I only figure, if I see these issues, and it takes me two seconds to share them, that I might as well. To not share them when the author's sales and reputation might be impacted by them seems cold to me. Sort of like seeing someone walk by with their dress tucked into their underwear and not saying anything.
Lisa, sorry to hear you got that response. Maybe they were embarrassed about their mistakes and lashed out. I'm surprised they didn't use a spell check program.
Heading into 10pm meditation - finishing up polishing on my dystopian novella. Yes, another genre. I've always wanted to write this story. In the past when I had a scifi story demanding to be told I tried turning it into a medieval novel to stay with that existing genre series. It didn't work - my brain still wanted me to write the scifi version. So now I just let the stories out the way they want to be and don't worry about what genre the story is in.
Heading into my 10pm #meditation - just launching my new dystopian novella. Feeling content that is finally ready. One step at a time smile.
Heading into 10pm #meditation time - grateful James is over to visit, grateful everyone is happy and healthy. A lovely weekend ahead.
Time for my 10pm meditation. A lovely weekend. Meditating on gratitude for all I have. #meditate
Nearly meditation time - had a beautiful evening kayaking with Bob. So glad I made the time to go out with him. I think we haven't been kayaking for a month, as I've been so busy working on my books.

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Lots to be grateful for. Plus Bob has made me delicious rotisserie chicken smile.
Preparing for my 10pm meditation. Had an *awesome* afternoon kayaking in a saltwater lagoon with Bob. So much fun. Jellyfish! Crabs!
Heading into my 10pm meditation. I had an absolutely lovely day. I got to chat with Debi, then an author friend, then go kayaking with Bob smile. We saw a TON of turtles and we even fed them! Happy!
Meditation time! An *awesome* wedding day with dancing, food, and lots of good conversation. Ready for sleep smile. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Feeling good about getting my books on time management, reducing stress, peace quotes, etc. up on Kindle.
Heading into my 10pm meditation - making great progress on redoing covers for all my books. Working on the RomanceClass ones now.
Heading into my 10pm meditation - what a busy weekend! Nearly done creating brand new covers for all of my books. Need to finish by midnight - that's when my iStock subscription ends. I've got a few hours left!
I'm making progress - my inbox is now under 2,000 messages! Yes, it'd gotten a bit overloaded. One step at a time! Now a short meditation smile
Taking a break to meditate for 10 minutes - finished with chapter 1 of my new Regency Scottish time travel story. Enjoying it smile. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation. I'm on Chapter 7 of book 2 of my new time travel regency series. Hope to finish this up shortly!
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. On chapter 8 of my final book 3 of my new regency time travel series. Almost set! #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation time. Grateful my 3-book time travel regency series is complete and thankful for the reviewers' suggestions!
Heading into my 10pm Meditation. Today has been non-stop work on Mused, my 3 Regency books, and now a large ebay auction set. Breathe.
Heading into time for my 10pm #meditation - Working hard on finishing up my third murder mystery novel. Aiming to have it done this weekend. Take a moment to soak in gratitude for what you have smile.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Much to be grateful for. Lots on my to-do list - taking it one step at a time.
Had a FANTASTIC evening out with my Geek Girls group - we've been together for 10 years! Time to meditate on all the blessings I have.
Heading into my 10pm meditation - I'm now the #1 free short mystery story in Kindle smile. Meditating on gratitude.

Heading into 10pm #meditation time. I tend to sigh at the huge mess of the house - but I should be grateful for the house and things in it.
Time for my 10pm meditation. Redid all three of my Scottish Lass novellas to make clear they are short novellas smile. It's good to be clear!
It's nearly time for my 10pm #meditation Lots of things on my todo list - taking it one step at a time. Right now, breathe. Ohhmmm.
10pm meditation time. Working on two art projects with a "waiting" theme. Will meditate on the most powerful way to present them. #waiting
Finishing up book 15 in my Salem Mass mini mystery series. After I meditate, I'll get it posted. It's still the 15th for a little while smile.
Heading into 10pm meditation time - about halfway through book 18. Just so tired. I'll finish this and then get some more sleep. #meditate
awwww a spider the size of a puppy.I'm going to #meditate on the joys of having a large #spider as a pet.

spider the size of a puppy
Heading into 10pm meditation time. Many challenges, but much to be grateful for as well. Every day has its blessings. Namaste. #meditation
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. Lots to get done this week but I'm taking it one step at a time. And multitasking smile.
Heading into 10pm meditation time. Just so much to get done before the 31st. Plowing full ahead at my tasks. But first - a break. #meditate
Feeling much more settled about the ongoing server move. Preparing to move the SuttonMass website and things are chugging along. Breathe. Meditate.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Feeling worn down but making progress. Must focus on the positive and keep taking steps forward! #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation - a number of projects are finally getting wrapped up. I'll be able to breathe a bit again. #meditate
Starting my 10pm meditation - enjoying some Prosecco and polishing tweaky issues out of the websites in their new locations. Breathe.
I wanted to add, again, that others are welcome to join me at 10pm if they wish!
Just waking up and it's meditation time already. That's all right - I like starting a day with meditation smile. Ohm! #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation - so much to be grateful for. Wonderful friends. A warm, safe home. The ability to practice serenity.
Heading into 10pm meditation time. Finalizing the first novella in my new 1800s series set in rural Tennessee with a black / Indian female main character. Based on an ancestor of mine. It's coming out fairly rough, given what I know of her life. Trying to decide if I should tone it down to keep it "clean" or to just alert people in the description that it's a bit rougher than what I usually write. I want to be authentic to what she went through.
Preparing for my 10pm #meditation So much to be grateful for. Taking care of my health, to eat well, and to write authentic content that inspires.
Starting my 10pm meditation. My first 1800s Tennessee novella is going out to beta-readers - I'm looking forward to hearing their thoughts.
Time for my 10pm meditation. Just woke up from my late-afternoon nap. Making great progress on a number of fronts! Content. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation. So many things to be thankful for. Making good progress on a number of projects. Every little step helps.
Heading into 10pm meditation time - so much to be thankful for. Delicious food, a warm home, good health, and love. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation time. Lots to get done this week, one step at a time. Meditating helps restore the focus. #meditation
Heading into 10pm #meditation time - just so many things to do this week. Must focus and tackle them one at a time. Join me in meditating!
heading into my 10pm meditation. Join me! There's so much to be grateful for, and every little bit helps to build focus.
Starting my evening meditation a little late, but that's all right. So much to be grateful for. Had a lovely dinner with mom, Len & James.
Starting my evening meditation - and then I really have to finish my 2013 taxes. I'm quite late with them and now I need the figures ... things have just been so busy. One step at a time. First, focus.
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. Nearly finalized choosing the BellaOnline ebook winners. So many awesome books in here! smile
Just about time for my 10pm meditation. I'm writing the announcement for the 2014 BellaOnline Ebook Awards. I'm so proud of these authors. It's amazing what they were able to create without the support of a traditional large-size publisher. It shows how rich our modern world of self-publishing and small-press can be.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. The Winter Solstice is such a special day, and I adore the Mused LIterary Magazine. So happy. #meditate
Time for my evening meditation. My Lumbee Indian book is rolling live on all platforms including print. So happy to have this project set.
Heading into 10pm meditation time! So much to be grateful for. My little tiger barbs are a study in serenity smile.
Heading into my 10pm #meditation - got a lot done today. Revised my low carb crockpot cookbook plus all 3 sleep/dream books.Plus wrote a first draft of a new yoga book.
Time for my 10pm meditation - quite happy. Did a lot of house-cleaning today and things are improving. Compiling my Scottish trilogy, too.
Time for 10pm meditation. Nearly done revising my juicing / smoothies ebook for 2015. Only a few more low carb books to go! #meditate
Heading into 10pm meditation. It'll be an extremely busy weekend but I'm looking forward to it. Amazing opportunities to meet people.
Heading into 10pm meditation - a long but wonderful weekend signing books at Arisia convention in Boston. Final day Monday.
Heading into 10pm meditation. Tomorrow we can add more fish to my fish tank. Our ammonia and nitrate/nitrite levels are finally stabilizing. Our one little tiger barb is lonely. Meditating on friendship.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Preparing for tomorrow's blizzard. Hoping everything's prepared for whatever nature brings to us. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation time - we now have six little tiger barbs! They are so fun when they school. Harmony smile. #meditate
Heading into my 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for. A warm home. A roof that hasn't collapsed. Healthy family and pets. #meditate
Time for my 10pm meditation. Bob brought home 3 new fish and they're schooling joyfully with the tiger barbs. Happy happy. #meditate
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. Had a lovely yoga session earlier; grateful there is time for yoga in my day. #meditate #yoga
Heading into 10pm meditation. Grateful my new PC has arrived - the old one is making grinding noises. Not good! smile
Time for my 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for in life. Meditating on taking small steps every day. #meditate
Heading into 10pm meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Every day is a blessing. I treasure the health and comfort we have.
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. Grateful that I can write stories that speak to issues I care strongly about. #meditate
It's that time of day! 10pm #meditation time! Did you know that #meditating can feel AMAZING once you practice for a few weeks? Try it out! It's not just "good exercise for the brain" - it is an actual feel-quite-good experience.
Heading into my 10pm #meditation - Working on an emotional part of one of my stories. I have to take breaks with this one, to breathe again.
So happy to meditate - I had a lovely Zentangle session tonight with the BVAA. It's meditative & relaxing. Photos - BVAA FB page
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. Bob is making us yet more corned beef and cabbage. My world is complete smile. ‪#‎meditate‬
Happy Vernal Equinox everyone! It happens at 6:45pm EST tonight! I had a lovely morning meditation - a great way to celebrate! NY Times Article on Vernal Equinox
Meditation time. Just got four new cory catfish for our fish tank and it is so #meditative to watch them swim.

Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. It feels like I just woke up. Oh, wait, I did smile. I'll #meditate on the variety in life.
OK done with a project! Now for my evening meditation. Will meditate on how tenacity can get you to your goal.
A thought before I go to meditate - just 6 min of yoga before bedtime helps you sleep soundly!

CNN Article on Yoga and Sleep
Time for my evening meditation. Wrote another fun short story and caught up on more email. Every step helps! #meditate
Time for my evening meditation. Wrote another fun short story and caught up on more email. Every step helps! #meditate
Heading into my 10pm #meditation - a peaceful, productive day. Gentle snow is falling. The last for the season? We'll see. Namaste.
Heading into my 10pm #meditation. Hosted a fantastic session on using FB today - so happy to help people achieve their dreams.
Heading into 10pm #meditation. So much to be grateful for. Good health, a warm home, and ample food. Every day brings new opportunities.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. My sleep schedule is even stranger than usual - I woke up only a little while ago. My day is beginning!
My yoga session earlier was lovely and now it's time for my evening meditation - the two foundations of my focus and serenity. Namaste.
Heading into my evening meditation - I woke at 6am so I'm quite tired now! Usually I'd just be getting started. Hmmmm. #meditate
Time for 10pm meditation - I'm exhausted. This waking up early does a number on one's schedule smile. Ohhmmmmm!
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation - about done with a revamp of the RomanceClass website. Soon it'll be mobile-friendly!
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation. So grateful all my sites (other than BellaOnline) are moved to a new server and in mobile-friendly design now.
Heading into time for my 10pm evening meditation. Grateful for a serene house and ample food. Every day is a blessing. #meditate
My schedule is a bit off but I did meditate smile.
Heading into my evening #meditation - so much inequity in how justice is handled. Hoping for improvement and a fairer treatment for all.
Time for my evening meditation. Updating BellaOnline's channel pages. Tiger barbs are sleeping. Drinking white wine sangria. Serene.
Heading into my 10pm meditation - making progress on a number of fronts. Every step makes a difference! I treasure all those who support me. Thank you!
Time for my evening meditation - I just finished revising my Knowing Yourself medieval romance. This is my favorite era; I love writing these. I gave it a new cover and a direct connection to book 2.
Heading into my 10pm meditation. Working on polishing book 3 of my medieval romance series. I love these stories. So content.
Heading into my 10pm #meditation. Happy the new servers are working smoothly and quickly. So much to be grateful for. #namaste
Just waking up and it's time for my 10pm #meditation - my schedule is a bit upside-down. Meditating on how important it is to stay healthy.
Time for my 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for. Positive forward steps are being taken in a variety of directions. #meditate
Lisa!! I got to join you last night smile I meditated at your 10pm time instead of mine, as I rarely stay up that late. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Time for my 10pm #meditation - Meditation is a daily strengthening practice for your mind. It builds mental reserves for when you hit stress. It doesn't work to only meditate when you FEEL stress, because by then you're already in the quagmire. The aim is to meditate daily so you build the strength to not feel the stress when the challenges arise.
I heard a good quote about "GRUDGES - it is like taking poison and then expecting the other person to die"
Heading into time for my 10pm meditation . I attended both a writing group and art group meeting today - supportive communities are to be treasured!
Time for my 10pm meditation. Meditating on caring gently for myself so I can reach all my goals each day. We only get one body!
Heading into 10pm meditation. Didn't do yoga today - back hurts too much - so hopefully resting will help my body heal. One day at a time!
Time for my evening meditation. Making progress on my books - every step helps! Back still hurting so I have to take it easy.
Time for my 10pm evening #meditation - it builds my ability to focus all day long, on a variety of projects. Highly recommended. Join me!
Time for my evening meditation - a great way to build the mind's ability to focus and handle stress. Daily training helps immensely! Join me smile. It's easy and free!
Time for my evening meditation - life is about change. Everything is always changing. To find serenity is to come to peace with that.
Evening meditation time - I just woke up! My schedule is a bit lopsided. It's just the way life goes sometimes smile. Meditating on serenity.
Time for my evening meditation - so much to be grateful for. Will have a wonderful dinner with my dad tomorrow. Every day matters.
Heading into my evening meditation. My PC is giving me issues, but I am grateful to have one. So many people have less.
Time for my evening meditation. My car died while Bob was in a parking lot - so grateful he wasn't in traffic. One step at a time. #namaste
Heading into time for my evening meditation. I can hear the fireworks going off in the next town over, but I'm working on a book. Happy 4th!
Time for my evening meditation - so much to be grateful for. A lovely weekend with family. #namaste
Had a lovely yoga session earlier on my back deck, and now it's time to meditate. Grateful the weather is just right for outdoor relaxation!
Heading into time for my evening meditation. What a lovely day. Lots of good conversation, quiet nature, and writing progress!
Time for my 10pm meditation! Had a wonderful dinner with a good friend and now preparing to work on writing. Grateful it's cooler out smile.
Heading into my evening meditation - just a gorgeous day out today. Am blessed to work from home in a quiet natural setting. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Just a beautiful, serene day. New home for the old grill. Built the new one. Hummingbirds. Woodpeckers. Beauty.
Evening meditation time. Come on, join me - it's just ten minutes! Ten minutes impacts your stress levels, focus ability, and calm! smile
Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Good weather for live music. Good health. Food.Shelter. Stability.
Time for my evening meditation! Made good progress on my writing today. The lawnmower is fixed. Lovely, lovely day. Join me in serenity!
Time for my evening meditation. I had a wonderful writing group meeting today. So great to brainstorm with creative people in person!
Evening meditation time. Nearly ready to release my next book and got some house cleaning done as well. Little steps add up! #serenity
Evening meditation time. Content. Published a novella, a short story, and am working on another short. A relaxing, productive day. #serenity
Evening meditation time - working on my time travel series. This one is set in slave-trading Nigeria. It reminds us to appreciate each day.
Evening meditation time. Meditation trains your mind to focus and get "in the zone" which helps with all other tasks in life. #namaste
Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. A healthy family, a safe home, hummingbirds, cute frogs, supportive friends - #namaste
Evening meditation time. Working attentively through my to-do list; focus helps immensely! That's where my meditation lends a hand smile. Come meditate with me! It's free, relaxing, and oh so helpful to a calm, serene life.
Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Every day is a blessing - and every day offers us something to help us improve.
Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a wonderful evening of discussion with friends about a variety of creative topics. Blessed. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I had a fantastic day sock-hopping with Marita! And the buffet of 50s food was delicious!
Evening meditation time. I had a lovely evening with fellow women businessowners discussing challenges we face. I highly recommend finding a small group of like-minded people who you can brainstorm with. It is immensely helpful! Now to focus on the solutions.
Evening meditation time. So content that the kitchen is now clean. Choose just one room a day. Or, if that's too much, one section of one room. Every step helps! They add up. Namaste! Join me!
Meditation time! Join me! I had a wonderful evening first mentoring new writers and then having a relaxing dinner with Bob. The perfect ending - a beautiful night to lay beneath the stars & watch meteors. The cycle of the cosmos renews our awareness of life's beauty.
Evening meditation time. Even if it's just 5 or 10 minutes, daily meditation can help with stress reduction and focus. Join me! It's free, easy, quick, and reaps well documented rewards!
Evening meditation time - a lovely art show reception, Bob re-polished my car's headlights, and it's our 20 yr anniversary. He's making us a delicious dinner. Serenely joyful. #namaste
Meditation can help ease asthma and arthritis - it's free and can be done anywhere! Join me tonight and take that first step smile.

Healthline Article on Meditation and Asthma
Evening meditation time! A wonderful day - finished book 2 of my zoo series and spent time with my son. Did you know meditation rebuilds the brain?

New Scientist article on Meditation and the Brain
A fantastic day kayaking on Stump Pond with Bob. We saw bluegills, herons, turtles - it was that perfect combination of active and serene. Join me in meditating on the beauty each day can offer! #namaste

Evening meditation time - I'm nearly ready to send zoo cozy mystery book 2 to the beta-readers. Contented. It's so wonderful what having focused attention can do for a to-do list! Join me smile. Whether it's 2 minutes or 20, it helps! #meditation
Evening meditation time! So much to be grateful for! Join me smile.
Time for my evening meditation. I participated in- a delightful art reception, then enjoyed dinner out with my darling. A perfect evening! Every day provides us something to be grateful for, if we but open our eyes. #namaste
Evening meditation time. A wonderful day at OSV reminded me that each day is a gift and offers something new to learn. This farmer talked about how the calves would be gently trained just a little each day to know what to do. Every day provided them an opportunity to get a little better.

A fantastic day. Published my first Art Mystery book, cleaned more of the kitchen, and spent time with James. Meditating on gratitude. Join me! #namaste
Evening meditation time. I've just finished loading up book 2 in both the zoo mystery and art museum mystery series. I'm making progress! Meditation helps with building focus. #namaste Join me!
Evening meditation time. I have so much to be grateful for. I love photography, writing, painting - I'm so fortunate I can spend time immersed in my passions. #namaste
Evening meditation time. My '04 Subaru Forester has nearly 200k miles on it. I'm grateful it is still running. Bob spent the afternoon lying beneath the doors hand-gluing the weatherstripping back on. I'm lucky nothing else is falling off it this weekend smile.
I enjoyed a lovely evening with my son & a murder mystery game. Now time for yoga and meditation!

Here's yet more news on their benefits, a CNN article on how yoga helped a young woman overcome anorexia -

Yoga and Anorexia
Meditation time! Just woke up. So happy with my new project promoting free books. We all have a budget!
Evening meditation time! So much to be grateful for!
Evening meditation - join me! Enjoyed a wonderful writing group meeting tonight. Every step adds up! #namaste
Evening meditation time - join me! Ten minutes brings day-long focus and stress relief. Every small step one takes adds up. Meditation helps ensure I make it through all the tasks I wish to complete in a given day! #namaste
Evening meditation time. I've been focusing on my writing. Unfortunately, I had to miss 3 lovely events today due to my working all night and then collapsing asleep. Life has its trade-offs; one cannot do everything! #namaste
Evening meditation time - wonderful networking evening with talented friends. We all help each other shine. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Today was my writing group and art group - two aspects of my creativity world! I'm blessed to belong to these supportive communities smile.

#namaste
Evening meditation time. Join me! I finally slept 13 hours today and feel human again. Grateful my schedule lets me do that! #namaste
Evening meditation time. I'm grateful my books can help battered women's shelters, a cause I believe strongly in. It's pretty amazing my thoughts can generate money for them. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Join me! I got two books written and had lunch with my Dad. A lovely day all around #namaste
Evening meditation time. Grateful I can spend time each day doing what I adore - writing. Find your path and embrace it! #namaste
Evening meditation time. Published 2 new books yesterday on yoga and memory. So blessed I can do what I love. Join me in serenity! #namaste
Evening meditation a bit late tonight - that's all right. All that matters is that one eventually sits. Join me in serenity! #namaste
Evening meditation time - what a week! Lots of challenges, but a positive attitude and incremental progress gets you through! #namaste
Evening meditation time. Published 2 books and nearly done with the third. And tomorrow is the SuperMoon eclipse! Happy smile. Join me in meditating - even five minutes makes a difference!
I just woke up - and it's evening meditation time. That's ok! I'll start the day with a focusing exercise and then tackle my tasks! #namaste
Evening meditation sometimes happens later than other times smile. That's ok! As long as one sits, that's all that matters. Breathe. #namaste
Evening meditation time! I went to sleep at 3am and woke at 5pm. Guess I was tired!! This coming week is quieter at least smile. Join me!
Evening meditation time. Have been up for 22 hours. Hopefully I'll sleep well; lots to do tomorrow! Meditate with me! #namaste
Evening meditation time - I've been up for 24 hrs straight but I had an amazing day with medieval / renaissance fun and jousting. Happy Happy. Meditate then sleep. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I am so so happy about an Abstract show I just hung at the Uber Cafe in Mendon with Bob E and Anne M. It is perfect! The colors, the shapes, the way the images can be interpreted - it's all I could hope for. Joyful that life presents me with such opportunities and friends. #namaste
Evening meditation time - working on a fantasy novel and just so happy. I love that I can spend my day writing. Bliss. Join me! #namaste
I'm a half hour later... but I'm joining you in spirit Lisa.

Hi! smile
Evening meditation time! Proud of Bob and his gorgeous photography; the calendar release party was tonight. His Sutton photo shone! #namaste
Evening meditation time. I released contact with a group which was draining me; I'm grateful I can choose my communities. #namaste
Evening meditation time. A fantastic day with a writing group and then an art group. All parts of me are joyous. Feed your mind. #namaste
Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Good friends at the art reception, tasty salad brought by Bob, and a quiet night. #namaste
Evening meditation time - worked on a variety of creative projects today. A brief power outage let me do some writing! Content. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Looking forward to the big fall art show on Friday. So much to be grateful for! #namaste
Evening meditation time - enjoyed a lovely time watching The Mouse That Roared with my son. So much to be grateful for. Join me in meditating, even just for a few minutes! #namaste
I'm working on my NaNoWriMo mystery novel - it's book four in my Sutton Massachusetts mystery series. I love writing. I'm so happy! I'm meditating on being able to do what one loves. Join me in my meditation! #namaste
Currently 8,580 words into my murder mystery story. How are you doing with your writing on NaNoWriMo? A little each day adds up!
Evening meditation time. Feeling low over bizarre issue with Amazon sale. Need to keep things in perspective. This too shall pass. #namaste
You're right Lisa, it will pass. You've done too many good things for others to let one glitch keep you down. smile
Evening meditation time. I'm grateful that yesterday's Amazon challenge has worked itself out. It shows that stressing about the future is silly! Do the best you can and then move forward. #namaste
Evening meditation time! So much to be grateful for. A lovely day marching for Veterans Day. Technically Bob, Ed, and Dave marched while I videoed them. Treasure our troops.
Evening Meditation time! Tonight I donated art to support a local battered women's shelter. We need to help the vulnerable amongst us. It's easy to forget about them. Make the effort, daily, to help those who need help. #namaste
Evening meditation time. So much sorrow in Paris - reminds us to treasure every day. Tell those we love how much they mean to us. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Working on photography and writing projects - just love that I can pursue both. Appreciate each day. #namaste
Evening meditation time - every day is an opportunity to show love and compassion. Join me in meditating on ideas. Even fine minutes can bring focus, calm, and renewed energy. #namaste
Evening meditation time. When I meditate I realize we are all inhabitants of one Earth. We all share it together.

Bizarre point - when I posted this on Twitter, Twitter shielded this image with a warning. Something like "This image has been hidden for its sensitive nature. Click here if you wish to be able to see it." Good God. Have we gotten so outrageously xenophobic that even the image of multi-race hands is disturbing??

Lisa, and everyone, let's all pray and meditate more for peace amongst all people of the world.
It's evening meditation time. I'm working on a steampunk short story set in 1899 Boston where the South won the Civil War. It lets me release pent-up feelings about racial inequality and how we treat our fellow humans within a fictional universe. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Evaluating poems, short stories, and nonfiction for the upcoming Mused issue. I'm grateful so many talented authors share their precious works with us. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I spent the afternoon reading poetry - it was lovely! Join me in meditating for just 5 min. Even five minutes makes a difference, and knowing others are meditating too offers incentive to join in!
Evening meditation time - join me!
Evening meditation time - a delightful weekend of art, music, writing, and family. Every day is precious! #namaste
Evening meditation time - I've crossed NaNoWriMo 50k mark! So happy. It shows the power of slow, steady progress. Also, I strongly believe that when I do my daily meditation it builds my ability to focus which helps all my writing efforts. Join me in meditating for just five minutes! Those brief five minutes, over time, really do help improve your brain! #namaste
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 12/01/15 09:39 AM
Lisa, Last night at 1am I decided to get up and write the family story that was swirling in my head. It took me about 20 minutes to write out one page in long hand. At least my mind calmed down and I finally was able to go to sleep.
Evening meditation time. I'm about to release medieval romance novel 13 and zoo cozy mystery 6. Meditating brings me focus and lets me reach my goals. Join me! #namaste

Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 12/01/15 11:39 PM
Everything is quiet now. I'm getting ready to wrap up my day. Congratulations on your book. Where can I find your books, Amazon? I would enjoy reading them.
Evening meditation time. Taking small steps to organize my office every bit helps! Meditate with me for just 5 min for Stress Relief! #namaste
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 12/02/15 11:23 PM
I turned off TV and for awhile am preparing for my Bible Study in the morning. Many years ago, a student learning to type used this sentence for practice and it is so relevant for today.

"These are the times that try men's souls."
Evening meditation time - we finally got our tree up! Happy happy. Every day brings new progress smile. Treasure each day! #namaste
Evening meditation time. I'm about to start my final read-through on my medieval romance novel 13. Then it's going live! #namaste
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 12/08/15 11:07 PM
How do we find your books, Lisa?

I was just listing to a short podcast about St. Nicholas.
Evening meditation time. I'm about to publish my 13th medieval novel. I think it's been two years since I published the last one! Wow! It's been a long road. #namaste
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 12/10/15 12:31 AM
Congratulations, Lisa! Don't forget to let us know how to find your book.

Tonight I am writing a blog on WordPress. I have never used this before so my first blog will be a plain Jane, genealogy story. It was suggested that I use it as an alternative software for creating web pages (I do not create pages much but do update some pages). I'm still writing and will publish later.

I guess this is the address: https://wordpress.com/post/free7795.wordpress.com/2
Evening meditation time. Tonight was a lovely writing group meeting - we have a strong group of authors taking steps toward their dreams! Join me in meditating on progress - even five minutes of focus can make a long-term difference in your ability to achieve your path! #namaste
Evening meditation time - I enjoyed a delicious Chinese dinner with my wonderful GeekGirl friends. Grateful for 11 years and counting with them! #namaste
Evening meditation time. I had an awesome day - I met with my writing group for lunch and then my art group for dinner. Plus we had fruit cubes! I'm blessed to have such talented and inspiring friends encouraging me to try new things. #namaste

What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 12/15/15 11:30 PM
I'm grateful for two "new" bookcases for our historical society library. We placed a bid on them and won.

I'm very grateful for family and friends.
Evening meditation time. I have so much to be grateful for. I'm making progress on my art, my writing, the house's organization, and an overall sense of peace. Every day is a blessing. #namaste

Join me! Even a short meditation improves your focus for the entire day.

Evening meditation time. So grateful for candles. They remind me to slow down and appreciate every flicker of light. Join me even if it's just for five or ten minutes! Every moment helps build focus. #namaste

Evening meditation time. A joy-filled day. Lots of art, photography, and creativity. Find ways to do what you love. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Had a delightful dinner with my Dad, his GF, and Bob. Every day is precious. #namaste

Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Blissful in my world of writing and cyanotypes. Join me in meditating even for just five minutes. It brings focus and renewed creativity. #namaste

Evening meditation time. After weeks of effort I finally got office fully emptied out and steam cleaned. I can breathe better already. It also is so much easier to focus without piles and piles of stuff everywhere. I listed about 50 things on ebay / amazon this weekend and will keep plowing through it. Less stuff = happier Lisa. #namaste
Evening meditation time. So much to do and so few hours in a day. Meditation brings focus and renewed energy. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I had an awesome evening at the Reflections photography show in Mansfield - a wealth of inspiring photographers to talk with about really cool techniques and locations. ‪#‎namaste‬

Evening meditation time - the roll of the surf is just so soothing and serene. Do you find that too? If you have challenges with silence, a perfect soundtrack can be a YouTube video of the ocean. Join me! #namaste

Evening meditation time - finished revising my chakras ebook and am reloading it. Grateful for helpful friends!

Evening meditation time - sending good thoughts to everyone dealing with rough weather. Stay safe and warm! #namaste
Evening meditation time - grateful we got so little snow (relatively) in Massachusetts. And that Julie is feeling better. #namaste
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 01/25/16 04:05 AM
The entire weekend has been so peaceful. Being snowbound has its advantages.
Evening meditation time. I finally crossed 10k steps with my new FitBit - hurrah! Every day is a chance to make progress. What did you get done today? #namaste
Evening meditation time - I took 624 photos and walked 10294 steps today. This FitBit is lending a hand with my goals! Happy. #namaste
Meditation time - only 6379 FitBit steps today but made good progress writing my novel. Life is about finding balance. What did you do today? #namaste
Evening ‪‎meditation‬ time. I'm grateful for all I have in life, much due to the sheer random luck of where I was born. I could very easily have been born in a vastly different location and encountered a life full of immense challenges. All in our world deserve peace. ‪#‎namaste‬
Evening meditation time. Seeking a balance between writing and photography - every day is a new step! #namaste

Do you find it hard to balance writing with other tasks?

Evening #meditation time - lots of fun gaming tonight with my son. Great that we share so many interests. Treasure every moment. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Grateful I could spend time with sis Tammy and her wonderfully cool dog who inspired my cozy mystery. Grateful my mom took me on the cruise to be down there. Grateful for all the wonderful birthday wishes today, and grateful to Bob for being Bob! smile

Evening meditation time. I had a blast watching Galaxy Quest with my son. Grateful he still lives nearby and can visit often. What are you grateful for today? #namaste
Lisa, I was grateful to see a posting from you after reading about the Anthem of the Seas in the Atlantic Ocean on Feb. 7th. smile
Evening meditation time. A wonderful day. I dropped off photos for the Choco l'Art art show, attended the opening reception for the Still Life show Bob and I are in, and ran my local writing group. #namaste Join me in meditating - it brings focus and energy into each day!

Evening meditation time. I'm having oodles of fun finding humor photos for the upcoming Worcester City Hall show! This goat wanted a treat and knew I had some curled up in my camera-holding hand smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. My sleep schedule is upside-down again - I just woke up. That's OK, I can enjoy the night. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Grateful for all I have in life - dearest loved ones, warm home, healthy food. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Fantastic day - I had a wonderful writing group lunch and then a group feedback session with my artists group in evening. I got to enjoy my author and artistic sides! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I published one short story, sent a second to my beta-readers, and revised my free chakras book. The new version 3 should be live shortly. Join me in meditating! It builds focus and energy. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Published a short story, spent time with my son, got in a new early-model Holga 120-medium-format film camera. I love Holgas. #namaste

Evening meditation time - a fantastic day full of music and photography. Friends and fun. Couldn't ask for more!

Evening meditation time - I enjoyed a great evening with my Geek Girls. I'm grateful to have a support group like this, with so many interests represented. Join me in meditating - it brings focus and energy! #namaste

Evening meditation time - I'm finishing up the sending of Mused Literary Review letters. I'm so grateful we help artists around the world be heard. Join me in meditating even for five minutes, it brings great benefits. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Grateful I live in a time of self-publishing indie authors where all voices can be heard. I helped several fellow authors with promotions today and the opportunities in our modern world are just astounding, compared even with ten years ago. #namaste

Evening meditation time - these candles are in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I treasure my memories of my lovely trip there with my mom and stepfather. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Great evening watching movies with James (my son) & Juliet (the cat). This is a photo from 2000. How they've both grown! #namaste

Evening meditation time - I'm blessed with creative inspirational friends. I had a blast this weekend! #namaste

Evening meditation time. This is one of my photos from walking the Blackstone Canal at River Bend in Uxbridge on Sunday. The canal was mirror-smooth. With the above world getting dark at sunset, the water created just amazing reflections. It was almost spooky, as if the "world we walked" was in shadows and looking down one was seeing the upside-down real world. #namaste

Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 03/09/16 04:13 AM
Lisa, how beautiful.
Evening meditation time. It was too cloudy tonight for clear StarTrail photography but the clouds were amazing! It was like painting with long exposure. I was using Bob's Canon EOS 7D Mark II for this set. Grateful to have creative friends to do things like this with! #namaste

Evening meditation time. Finalizing the upcoming Mused Review issue - so humbled by the amazing artists. A true joy to publish. Here's the winter issue if you haven't read it yet - The online and PDF versions are wholly free.

http://www.bellaonline.com/review/issues/winter2015/

#namaste
Evening meditation time. Amazing day - attended my writing group, my art group, and dropped off this photo for an upcoming Art Show. Now to meditate on gratitude for all the opportunities I have in life. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I love Ireland - it's a misty, serene, mystical place. I'm grateful for my trips there. #namaste

Evening meditation time - I am immensely content. I had a lovely day at an art show with Bob. Today we released the Spring Equinox issue of Mused. And my medieval book Knowing Yourself has had almost 10k downloads since 8am. Joyful. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Enjoyed a fantastic rustic barn photo shoot & finished book 4 in my Biblical series. Happy! ‪#‎namaste‬

Evening meditation time. I'm working through server issues; step by step they will be fixed. It helps to breathe deeply. Oh, and it helps to escape for an hour to take a long, lavender-scented bath ... #namaste

Evening meditation time. Finally making progress on my book series that's been stalled since July 2015. Hurrah! #namaste
Evening meditation time - happy! My next book is out to beta-readers! Yes yes! smile #namaste

Evening meditation time. I have about 15 different series going yet I'm tempted to start yet another one on dragons. I love dragons! #namaste

Evening meditation time - I'm finishing up Biblical series book 10. I'm trying to be better about tying up one series before moving on to another one. I think I currently have 15 different open series and my readers are losing patience with me smile. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Grateful for all the opportunities in my life. Every day offers new adventures. #Namaste
Evening meditation time. So happy my Jerusalem story series is at the 10 book mark. Now I can create the box set. Happy Friday! #namaste
Evening meditation time. Had a great evening at an art show reception; several friends won prizes! And published 2 books. Happy. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Spent a lovely evening with my son. Now working on a fantasy story. Yup, about dragons. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I had an awesome dinner with female business-owning friends. We shared an amazing discussion on marketing & networking. I'm grateful to have them in my life. #namaste
Evening meditation time. SO grateful Julie the cat & I are all right after our porch glass table exploded. Every day is precious #namaste
Lisa, was it a plate glass table or something else? What material should we watch out for?

I'm glad you all were okay!

Susan
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 04/19/16 07:51 AM
What caused it to explode? Did the temperature change?
Evening meditation time - a great day with both a writing group and a photography seminar. Happy smile. #namaste
Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Just finished writing a novella about dragons. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Got all my sales tax info filed barely in time, then a lovely time with my son. Bob made us some low carb crock pot beef stew. Happy. #namaste
Evening meditation time. A little later than usual but that's ok. All that matters is that one takes that pause.

Evening meditation time. It's a bit late because I spent nearly 4 hours researching empathy & moral expansion smile. Fascinating insights! There is so much we can do each day to improve our way of viewing the world. Gratitude is up there. Having empathy for others, even when they are grumpy, is another. Every step helps! #namaste

Evening meditation time. Everyone can meditate. It reduces symptoms of depression and lowers high blood pressure. Even if it's just 10 minute. Or just 2 minutes. Take a moment to reconnect with yourself. Every time you meditate, it helps build your abilities. #namaste

Meditation time. Had a blast today! Picked up art from 1 show, dropped off for a 2nd & got ready for 3rd on Sun. Happy. #namaste

Evening meditation time. There is beauty in every season. Be open to seeing it! I took this photo last week at Tower Hill Botanic Garden. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm so happy I have my new yoga mat. It's amazing how even a short routine helps with focus. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Last night I folded origami celebrating the too-short life of a loved woman. Take time every day to say "I love you" to those your care for. Every day is precious. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I attended our town meeting and then had dinner with my son. I'm grateful for each day. #namaste

Evening meditation time. A delightful day taking photos in local botanical gardens with new friends. Every day is an opportunity. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Wonderful meeting with my local writing group. So inspiring hearing their tales. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent time with my son & also with a great group of friends. Every day has blessings to offer. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Wrote book 1 in new paranormal suspense series, now writing book 2. Happy. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I've now been with Bob for 21 of his birthdays. Quite a milestone! Quite happy smile #Namaste
Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a great online chat about supporting local music & made progress on updating my finances. One step at a time creates progress. Join me in meditating! Even five minutes can help build focus and energy. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I'm still upset about the Auburn officer who was shot for no reason. It reminds us that every day is a gift. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I finally hand-delivered my tax files to the preparer. I'm so relieved I'm catching up. Every step counts! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Editing a book series for a friend; so grateful I found the time to be a help. Join me in even five minutes of meditation. It can bring focus and bolster energy. #Namaste
Evening meditation time. So happy. Got to do yoga on my back deck, worked on several writing projects. #Namaste
Evening meditation time. A great art day for me. I hung this photo at Worcester City Hall (Bob also had one of his butterfly photos accepted). I entered two other shows.

Join me in a meditation! ‪#‎namaste‬

beautiful! smile
Evening meditation time - late but that's ok. All that matters is the time is found. I hung the Worcester art show at city hall, had dinner with a good friend, and finished up new diner mystery book #2. Join me in meditating! Even five minutes brings focus and reduces stress. #namaste

Thank you, Susan smile. Those day lilies grow in my back yard and every year the butterflies come in to enjoy them.
Evening meditation time. I made cool wax art for an upcoming local show! Now I'm framing photos of local beauty & editing Mused. Plus my two diner mystery stories are nearly ready to publish. So happy. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I was out cold for over 12 hrs today. I think my body was exhausted! Still lots to do. One step at a time and I'll get there. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Stayed up over 24 hours to loop my sleep cycle a bit more normal. Exhausted but making progress. #Namaste
Evening meditation time. Published book 1 in a new mystery series and had dinner with my son. A lovely day. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Great visit to the Worcester Art Museum to see their cats exhibit (Bob and I are both in it) and then I wrote Asperger's Diner Mystery book 3! Happy! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. We had a fantastic writing group meeting - everyone is making great progress! Plus a relaxing dinner with Bob. Happy. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I published two new short stories today and am now preparing for tomorrow's author fair at the Worcester Barnes & Noble at 7pm. If you're around, stop by and say hello! #namaste

Evening meditation time. So happy. I had a fantastic weekend visiting with family. Every day is a blessing to treasure. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Spent time with my son & attended an inspiring Art Show. I won an honorable mention but the first prize winner was just amazing - and she's only in college! New ideas come from everywhere. Every day's a blessing. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a lovely time helping friends with their wordpress blog, then they cooked me a delightful dinner. Treasure each day! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. So grateful I was able to spend time with my dad today. We listened to lovely live music and relaxed. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I updated my Twitter book, I finished a new book on how to hold author signings, and I just wrote my diner cozy mystery book 4! #namaste

Evening meditation time. This sign's on a historic diner. It's a reminder that we've come a long way in a few decades. Clearly we still have a long journey ahead, though, before we all truly appreciate each other. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I got some decluttering & gardening done. The house is still a mess but those small steps add up. Then I got some writing in before I had dinner with my son. Life is joyful. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm nearly done with book 1 in a new astrology zodiac mythology Short Story series. I keep looking at that subtitle. Maybe I should have it read an adventure tale of mythology & folklore? Is that better? In the meantime, meditate with me! smile #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Today I've sent two short stories off to beta readers - one in my diner series and one in my new mythology series. I'm also nearly ready to finally publish that book on managing an author signing / festival table. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I published two books today - one on author signings and book 6 in my Aspergers cozy mystery series. Give thought to those who sacrificed to get us to the freedom of July 4th. I took this photo of forget-me-nots in my back yard after yoga. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. During my yoga session today I watched this butterfly submerge wholly into its lily as if there was nowhere else it'd rather be. That's how I want to embrace each day. #namaste

Evening meditation time. A delightful day. Made some cyanotypes, finished 2 short stories, progress! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a lovely yoga session by the day lilies, with Juliet curled up in the shade next to me. Then a relaxing dinner with my son. Now to write, after I meditate. I'm grateful for each day. Join me in just five minutes of meditation! It brings focus and energy. #namaste

Evening meditation time. My mail file is compacting - it's taking quite a while but it's long overdue! I wrote a short story and a picture book. I'm catching up on dishes & laundry. Progress! #Namaste
Evening meditation time. In stunning Budapest, down along the riverboat cruise docks, wealthy tourists stroll past him unseeing. There but for the grace of God go we all. #Namaste poor one.

Evening meditation time. I've finished diner book 6 & just about finished medieval book 14 (just have to write the epilogue). Every day brings progress! I'm grateful for all I have. #namaste
Evening meditation time. There's so much to be grateful for. I now have several books ready to publish today. I enjoyed a great writing group mtg plus an art group mtg. So fortunate in how I can invest my time. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I was able to finish writing two books today and am now preparing to publish two more. Meditating helps me focus on tasks and get them done. Join me! #Namaste
Evening meditation time. Today was a very productive day (perhaps because I stayed inside and didn't try to work on the porch wink ). I've published 6 new books on Amazon. After I meditate I'll be working on getting a 7th live. All those steps add up! Join me in meditating - it builds focus and energy! #Namaste
Evening meditation time. It was a lovely day. I spent time with my son, enjoyed macro photography at Tower Hill Botanic Garden, and worked on a new short story. A batch of my books that I loaded onto Amazon yesterday all sprung into life, like flowers in the spring smile. Have a great weekend!
Evening meditation time. I wrote one short story, am working on a second, and will shortly be finalizing my 14th medieval novel. Every day is precious. Join me in meditating! Even five minutes helps to build focus. #Namaste
Evening meditation time. Published one romantic short story, wrote two more, and I'm nearly ready with medieval book 14. I had time to sit with Julie on the sunny back porch as the chickadees and nuthatches sang. A lovely day. #namaste
Evening meditation time. I'm just back from a wonderful dinner with my godsister for her birthday. We were born only six months apart! And I'm making great progress on my mystery book which had been stalled for a while. Happy. Enjoy your weekend, everyone! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I had an absolute blast today doing photography of a 1922 diner in Natick with Bob. Delicious hot dogs; the place is a true classic! #namaste

Evening meditation time. A fantastic weekend. Bob played 2 gigs on Saturday, we spent time with friends, and my computer is fixed! I can finally start to catch up. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Wow, what a whirlwind of a day and it's not over yet. I have two different art shows to enter before midnight and my car is jammed full of art panels for tomorrow's Canal Art Walk. I also got a ton of writing done. And even a little yoga! It all adds up smile. Join me in some meditating! #namaste
Evening meditation time. Today was fun! I enjoyed a great writing group at lunch, then attended a fun local art show & had dinner with fellow artists. I also submitted to a Street Photography art show. Now I'm nearly done with final edits on medieval novel 14. I'd love to have beta-readers for it; let me know if you're interested! For now, though, join me in meditating! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. A wonderful day. Began with yoga, had dinner with my son, and I'm now continuing to send out all the final alerts for the Mused Review deadline. I adore Mused. We help a wide variety of awesome artists find a large audience to appreciate their talents. Happy! #namaste

Evening meditation time. Every moment is a step on our path of life. Treasure each one; each is precious. Join me in a meditation of gratitude - it brings fresh energy and focus. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm nearly finished writing a Native American short story which will be part of a Massachusetts-based compilation book. Had a lovely photography shoot at the Ecotarium earlier. Grateful for all each day has to offer. Join me in meditating. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. So much to be grateful for. Ample food. A safe, restful home. Every day is a gift. #namste

Evening meditation time. I finished my origami crane pin project & made progress on several other fronts. Content.

Join me in renewing & building focus.

#namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent a delightful afternoon at Old Sturbridge Village with Bob. Then I immersed myself in Mused poetry & prose with Julie curled up beside me on the back porch. Serene and lovely. #namaste
Evening meditation time. My sleep schedule is all upside-down. We'll see if sleeping 12 hrs straight gets me back on track smile I just have to make it to midnight to do all the end-of-month processing and then it's off to bed! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm so grateful for what I have and how I can help others. Every day is a new opportunity. So many others in our world struggle with so much less. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent a lovely afternoon on the porch with Julie the cat finalizing Mused Literary Review. It's now all in the hands of the proof-readers. I'm working on several other writing projects. Happy I am able to spend time doing things I love. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent a lovely afternoon on the porch with Julie the cat finalizing Mused Literary Review. It's now all in the hands of the proof-readers. I'm working on several other writing projects. Happy I am able to spend time doing things I love. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I've finished writing my 14th medieval novel. It just needs a cover smile. Happy. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Book 14 in my medieval series is out to readers. Bob & my photos for the Boston's Children's Museum show are all set. The mats are ready for us to cut for the Worcester City Hall show, which hangs tomorrow. I'm now finishing book 8 in my Worcester diner mystery series. I'm grateful for every day. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Despite a quite late wake-up I managed to print, mat, and delivered the photo for the Worcester City Hall gallery. Then I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends. Now to work on my writing! #namaste

Evening meditation time. A lovely day of art, books, symphony music, and rock-and-roll music. Friends and family. Delightful. Make space in each day for those passions you adore and the people you love. #namatse
Evening meditation time.

"You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

#namaste

Evening meditation time. I was just hit with two massive projects - one involving my mail server and the other requiring all 300+ of my books to be reloaded onto Amazon - in an already busy schedule. Meditating will help me maintain focus and get through this. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Today I spent a lovely day at an art festival. On one hand I could have been disappointed. I raced to get there early (for me) by 10am to get my & Bob's photos submitted; it turns out they had to be in by 9am. So that was disappointing. But a minor hurdle and at least we got to be hung and seen with the rest. And on the great up-side, my good friend Bob E won both first AND second prize for his photography!! And not only that, but I'm the "ghost" in that 1st place image - we did that at Shaw Farm as a long-exposure project. #namaste

Yikes, Lisa, that is so many ebooks to reload!
Evening meditation time. I helped several authors with their books and had my son over for dinner where we talked about his. I'm so happy to lend a hand. We all help each other succeed. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a lovely day creating nature-based cyanotypes for the Autumn Equinox, publishing the autumn issue of the Mused Review, and then attending my evening writing group. #namaste

Evening meditation time - book 9 in my Asperger's Cozy Mystery series is now live! Happy! Meditating brings focus and helps one reach one's goals. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/Nine-Diners-Dining-Massachusetts-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B01LY02HNG/
Evening meditation time. Wonderful writing group tonight. We all help each other reach our dreams. One step at a time. Take five minutes to meditate with me and find the focus to move toward your own dreams! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm (once again) on my final polishing pass on medieval book 14 before I post its final version. Hopefully this one does the trick, because I'm out of time smile. The final Amazon deadline for this update is Monday. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/Wearing-Mask-Medieval-Romance-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B01LZUTNON/

Evening meditation time. I got my 10-book diner set published, the prerelease for medieval 14 is set, & JulieCat is feeling better. Grateful that all the steps add up. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Juliet the Cat is feeling better, I enjoyed a lovely dinner with Dad, and this Saturday's Indie Author Day plans are coming together nicely! Grateful for all I have. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I published 10+ books today - is that a new record? Making great progress. Meditating helps with focus! #namaste

Evening meditation time. Another batch of books published - grateful for my opportunities each day. Every day is precious. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Working on huge 900-page non-fiction book project. Focus and persistence will get me there. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. It's a day of blessings. I had a lovely dinner with my son, I finally traded in my 2004 Subaru for a more reliable 2007 Toyota Fit, and poor sick Julie the cat is eating better. She goes in for an ultrasound in the morning. I hope they figure out what's wrong with her. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. JulieTheCat is feeling much better! I had intended to do my taxes on the back porch while she slept, but instead she wanted me to take her for an hour-plus 'wander' in the yard - she loved it! She was sad when we had to go in. I'm so grateful she's feeling better. #Namaste

prayers for her continuing health! smile
Evening meditation time. We all share this one precious Earth - it's unique in all the universe. We should strive to tend to each other and to our home. We are all humans, deserving of respect and love.

#Namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a wonderfully enriching day. My writing group met for the afternoon and I ran a workshop for my art group this evening on monoprints. Here is one in a series I created celebrating the diversity of our world. It's an 8-inch round. If someone would like it for $5 plus shipping I'll donate that money to Doctors Without Borders (charity rating of "A") #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Julie is doing all right, the new-to-me car is lovely, and I have a book signing tomorrow. I'm also having so much fun with my monoprint projects. What do you guys see in this image? Besides the quote, of course wink. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a lovely book signing with new authors and treasured friends. I spent time with JulieTheCat enjoying the autumn air. And I finally finished my book on the keys to writing / editing a book. Is that a meta-book? smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Every day is precious. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Make time for a hug. I lit a fire in the fireplace, put Juliet's carrier next to it (it's where she wants to be all the time now), and will curl up with her for a while. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Fire crackling, JulieCat curled up next to me, and I'm nearly finished with paranormal story number 4. I'm grateful for every day. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. A lovely day. I took a walk with JulieCat, finished book 4 in my paranormal series, and am now finishing my book on cover design. #namaste

Evening meditation time. A wonderful day! JulieCat is feeling better. I got several writing projects done. NaNoWriMo - always a blast - is about to start. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I got a lot done today. I picked up art from one show for me and 2 other people, delivered it to another show, and stopped by a third shop to reorganize the art I had hanging there. Then I got home and did a bunch of much-needed cleaning. I finalized four different authors' books for them and then created a compilation book for my writing group. I got a bunch of excess stuff listed on ebay/craigslist/etc. I even paused to treasure time with JulieCat who managed to wriggle out into the afternoon when I was taking some of those ebay photos. Every moment has its meaning and is worthy of treasuring. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent time with JulieCat, published two of my own books (one fiction, one non-fiction), and helped three friends with theirs. I've made great progress so far and there's still plenty of day left. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Our Earth is a precious unique place in a sea of vast darkness. The thinnest of shields protects us from radiation and lets us breathe. If we screw it up we will die. We need to treasure and protect our home. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Our world is full of myriad people. If you see harassment / discrimination, speak out. We all deserve love and respect. Speak for those who might not have the strength or ability. #namaste

Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 11/13/16 11:14 PM
Have yeu read about the people wearing safety pins?

If You See an Anti-Trump Protester Wearing a Safety Pin on Their Clothes, Here’s What It Means
"Wearing a safety pin to show all my..."

Wearing safety pins.....

People should have been doing this since the beginning of time....
Here's another article on it -

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world...ction/93639074/

It's a great idea. It's a way to show that no matter what one's religion, sexual orientation, race, etc., we will help them.
Evening meditation time. We have one planet; we need to protect it before we lose it. The tipping point = every choice matters. #namaste

Evening meditation time. There are no passengers on spaceship Earth. We are all crew. Do your part to help us save our planet. Find one thing each week to work on. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Surely one thing we've learned in 2,000 years is that persecution is never a solution. We all are human. Coexist. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. After a massive effort the kitchen table is visible! Hurrah! And just in time for my son and his girlfriend to come for dinner tomorrow. Success! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I admit it; I dislike phones. But it's the best way to "count" with your US rep. Call on issues. Be heard. Even if it's just two minutes, it matters. I'm making my phone list tonight. Please join me. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I am grateful for so much in life. My family and friends, my home and warmth. The food on the table. Join me in giving thanks. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Making slow but steady progress on a number of writing and cleaning projects. The key is to keep moving forward. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Making slow but steady progress on a number of writing and cleaning projects. The key is to keep moving forward. #namaste

Evening meditation time. It's been a fast-paced day of preparing for an art show and writing - attentive focus helps get things done! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I hung an art show at the Millbury Library, then enjoyed dinner with my son. Deep breathing helps bring focus for every task. Next up, chapter 2 in book 5 of my Sutton Massachusetts Mysteries series. What have you been up to today? #Namaste

Evening meditation time. At my doctor's office today my blood pressure was 90/68 even though I raced there late. Yoga does wonders for health. I highly recommend adding even five minutes into your life! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I finally created new bank accounts - my old bank was deluging me with fees. I had to overcome that inertia. Yes, it'll be work to change all the auto-pays and such, but it'll be worth it. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Today I am enormously grateful for all the self-publishing and writing opportunities available. Think of how much the world has changed in such a short time. The opportunity for voices to be heard who were previously silenced. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I think the Sutton compilation is nearly in final shape and ready to publish. Also, I set aside time to work on my email, as I am each day, and I finally have my inbox under 3,000 messages! Hurrah! It shows if you keep chipping away at a task it gets done. #namaste

Evening meditation time. A bit later than usual; that's ok. I got lots done today. I'm making progress on many fronts. Each step counts! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm thrilled that our new compilation "Massachusetts Calling" is now #9 in local history on Amazon. The paperback version just went live! Grab your copy today smile. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/dp/154117996X/

Evening meditation time. I love the Winter Solstice. It celebrates the power of creativity and looking within. Take a moment to breathe. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm working on my laptop by the Christmas tree with a fire going. It's peaceful and relaxing. I miss Julie, though. Usually she'd be here by my side. I treasure my memories. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm writing a short story about how climate change impacts the poor in Indonesia. It's often the poor who suffer for the actions of the wealthier. It reminds us to treasure what we have and look out for those who have far less. Happy Christmas Eve. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Merry Christmas! Every one of us is connected to every other one. There is no "Us" nor "Them". There is "we". #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm writing out a new story set in Wyoming to get it out of my head. That way I can go back to finish the actual stories I planned to work on this week smile. Do you ever have a project that grabs you like that? #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Book 1 in my new Wyoming Arapaho story is out to betareaders. I'm working on book 2. Next after that I'll switch gears and write book 3 in my Lumbee series (based on my own ancestor) which many are waiting for. I'm finally ready to tackle that series again. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Today I submitted 4 SciFi & 1 Horror Short Story to magazines. It's a new test I'm doing to see how magazine subs stack up against simply self-publishing them as ebooks. Hopefully one will get chosen so I can complete the test! Treasure each day - it holds boundless opportunities. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I woke up, enjoyed my hour of yoga, then spent a lovely afternoon with my son & his GF for his birthday.Treasure each day. Each day is precious. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a lovely meeting with the owners of a new local bookstore (a rarity!) and am now finishing up book 2 in my Wyoming series. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I picked up my palette for the palette contest and then enjoyed a delightful night photography session with light painting. It was so much fun. Explore your creativity daily! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I attended an art reception and am now working on book 3 in my Wyoming series. What are you working on today? Every step adds up! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I attended a fantastic sculpture art reception, then had dinner with my dad. It was a perfect Friday! This weekend should involve a lot of writing. What are you up to this weekend? #Namaste

Evening meditation time. We need to actively support our Endangered Species - if we don't, they'll be gone. Make that call. Take whatever action you can. If you can't write a check, you can still help. Do something. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm just so proud - my son is publishing his first book. It's an in-depth look at our world's cultures. 212 pgs. And quite nicely done, if I say so myself! smile #namaste

Evening meditation time. Meditation in whatever form you choose helps you quiet the brain-chatter that bounces in your mind. You can focus on a prayer. A phrase. An object. The world. Love. Whatever path you choose, it is all meditation, and it is all about releasing those preoccupations that plague many of us and distract us from our path. #namaste

Evening meditation time. So many innocent people go to bed hungry each night. I am grateful I have food to eat. I also stay aware that I need to strive to help those without. Donating money to food banks and speaking out about legislation are two ways to begin. Any other ideas? #namaste

Evening meditation time. So grateful Bob is by my side to explore our world. This is his photo from Ross Abbey, Ireland. Serene. He was an enormous help all weekend long with all the writing and art projects. What are you grateful for tonight? #namaste

Evening meditation time. I just published books 1 to 4 in my Wyoming series and finished book 5. It'll go out to beta-readers shortly. Mindfulness brings focus and energy. Join me in a meditation! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm about ready to release book 5 in my Wyoming series and finalizing book 4 in my Sutton mystery series. Every day is an opportunity to move forward. #namatse

Evening meditation time. Just about finished writing a book on how to enter art shows. Everyone deserves a chance to share their creativity. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Every day is an opportunity to speak out for those who need help. For those suffering. Lend a hand. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I got a lot done today and still have more to do. I'm rateful that I work from home and can work when it's icy out! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I just finished book 6 in my Wyoming series - it'll be out to the betareaders soon. Every day adds up! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm grateful I could see the Worcester Art Museum's Flora show - stunning beauty. Grateful I have 6 books complete in my Wyoming series. Grateful this 2005 Fronsac wine is still so tasty. What are you grateful for today? #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm writing a story featuring Korean War veterans. I'm eternally grateful to all who sacrificed to keep our world safe & free. Special thanks to my family members who served in the past and who currently serve. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Release. Relax. Let things go. Each day will come. Find the focus to face each one. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Please protect your brain. It's your most important asset and you only get one to last throughout your life. Here's another study on the dangers of soccer - if you or those you care for play soccer, please give serious consideration to if you let them head the ball. Your brain is precious. #namaste

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/health/soccer-headers-concussion-study/index.html

Evening meditation time. We're all human. There are *still* some who get upset over fairly meaningless differences. What specific shade our skin is? Time to end that discrimination. #namaste

Evening meditation time. If you or a loved one is buying a pet *always* check out the source. Make sure it's not a puppy mill. If you're at a store, find out where they source their pets. Puppy mills are more prevalent than you might think. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I published a story set in Korea; now I'm finalizing book 4 in my murder mystery series. Every day is a step. Make a little progress today. It adds up. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I've finally finished book 4 in my Sutton mystery series! Happy! Every day is an opportunity for making progress smile. Meditation brings you the focus to help it happen! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm horrified - 50% of US states let girls age 12 be forced into marriage by their parents. That's younger than puberty. And it IS HAPPENING. We need to all contact our reps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postevery...ls-get-married/

Evening meditation time. Did you know, if you added yoga and meditation to your daily routine, that you could reduce currently needed health care / prescriptions / etc. by 43%?

It's free, easy, and can greatly improve your health! Join me! #namaste smile

Evening meditation time. I'm now in the final preparations for an upcoming big March art-and-poetry show at the Worcester Public Library. It's gonna be an amazing show! I'll let you know when it goes live smile. Take a break with me and savor life! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Find time to sit and talk with supportive family and friends. Drink a glass of wine. The contact renews and reinvigorates you for all that is to come. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Racism and violence are all around us. It's part of why I donate so much of my book profits to support women's shelters. Tonight I'm meditating on whether these scenes should be in my "entertainment". I know racism and violence exist. I invest my own time and money to help break the cycle. Next, I do feel it's important in general to watch award-winning movies to stay in tune with cultural references. Still, if something upsets me, surely there's a balance. I don't need to watch a movie to know racism and violence happen. I know already. And if the other option is to reduce my empathy level, I'm not sure I like that either ... #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Hiding from problems rarely works. Even if it's rough, it's best to view as clearly as you can where you are now. This will let you best find a path to where you want to be. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm back from my networking dinner and ready to crank on work. Most of Mused is now voted on. Now it is all about focusing on reading the poetry - and we have quite a lot! It's inspiring how many talented artists trust us with their creations smile. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I think I am just heading to sleep. I'm too exhausted to focus right now. I wouldn't want to mis-send a Mused letter by accident to the wrong person - better to wait! Tomorrow will be a fresh day! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. We all start life young. If we're lucky, we all become old. Those of us with ability need to watch over and help those who are vulnerable. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Today was a wildly hectic day on little sleep - I'm exhausted and turning in early! Tomorrow is even busier, so I need to be firing on all cylinders from the moment I wake up smile. One step at a time! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm nearly done with book 1 in my fairy-tale Cinderella series. I've been rewriting this one for nearly two years now and am finally at a point where I'm reasonably happy with it. Originally I was following along the traditional story-line, but I just couldn't embrace it. My heroine had to become more feisty - to not just wait passively for her prince to save her. #Namaste

BTW this castle is in Germany - my Mom and I visited it on a wonderful trip there. It's not my photo, though, this is a stock image I have rights to smile.

Evening meditation time. I've just sent my new Cinderella book 1 out to my beta-readers. If you're interested in seeing a copy, let me know. It took me quite a while (nearly two years) to craft a personality for Cinderella that I liked. I just wasn't keen on her traditional passive way of being. I'm open to polishing ideas on the cover and especially on the subtitle and series name. Those are definitely works in progress smile. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Every day is precious and, once gone, it is forever behind us. Treasure each day and what it offers. For example, today I had a long to-do list ... and my son asked to come over for the evening. I put everything else aside and spent the evening with him. The rest will get done when it can. Treasure each opportunity. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. It's been a very busy day! I've both been finalizing an art-and-poetry project and creating audiobook versions of my books. Every day is precious - make the best of each one! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm cranking hard on both art and writing projects. The Art-Poetry show is now live. The Mused Literary Review is done proofing. Dogwood Dilemmas is live. My palette is in for the palette show. Next up, work on a few friends' book editing projects. And then some photo framing for a show hanging tomorrow. Using all parts of my brain is energizing! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm making solid progress on my to-do list. In the end, it comes down to focus and attention. Meditating brings both. Join me in a meditation, even if it's just for a few minutes! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I woke up, colored with Kris, and then had dinner with my son. In the gaps I also got some cleaning done. Treasure every day - the blink of an eye and they are gone. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. Something I'm pondering. Does this image disturb you? Does it concern you as being a sacrilege? I think someone thought it was a cute image, but I look at this and my mind is screaming: Save the book! smile #namaste

Evening meditation time. It's easy to twine up our emotions in our stances. It's much more challenging to breathe and perceive. Take a moment with me to just breathe. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm now working on my GooglePlus social networking book. I chose a gorilla as the featured image for Google. Is that wrong of me? smile. I can't help but smile every time I see it. Hmmmm. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. A car just hit a pole two houses down from me. The impact shook the house - I grabbed my coat and went racing out. Thank God he's OK. He had a solid SUV which crumpled around him and an airbag. It's a powerful reminder to treasure every day. Every day is precious. #namatse

Evening meditation time. Every day, find one way to help others. Those steps can add up quite quickly. Be the change. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm closing in on finalizing the five covers for my Sutton Massachusetts gentle mystery series - hurrah! Every step adds up. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. A frigid, blustery day but the parade was a blast! Then a nice afternoon with my son. Next, I worked a bit with my narrators, and book 2 in my zoo cozy mystery is now half-way complete. I'm exhausted and am turning in early. Have a great evening, everyone! #Namaste

Evening Meditation Time. I finally got the LinkedIn marketing book written and off to the beta-readers. I'm ready to spend all day Tuesday on finishing up the Facebook one - as long as this darn blizzard doesn't kill our power smile. Only time will tell! If it does I guess I break out the old pen and paper. #Namaste

Good thoughts that you may retain power! Of course, if it goes off, you might have to take a much deserved break. Hmmm!
Evening meditation time. The world is an ice castle and my car is a snow mound. Living in a fairly rural area can be both beautiful and challenging. I'm so grateful I work from home. Stay safe, everyone. Join me in counting your blessings. It can lift all you do. #Namaste

Connie - this book had to get done today so if I lost power it would have only been far more stressful smile.
Evening meditation time. Make time every day for meditation even if it's just a few minutes. Those minutes quickly add up to noticeable improvements in memory & learning. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Thinking warm thoughts about Ireland. This is the path near Bob's mom's house. Her house is the blur in the ahead far right. The scene is serene, misty, and, of course, green. #namaste

Evening meditation time, a bit late but that's ok. Today was quite busy and rewarding - my writing group at noon and then an awesome BVAA meeting where we all did batik painting in the evening. And when I got home, I discovered I'd just received the freshly scanned film negative image from Old School Photo Lab - they are fast! Now to print and frame it! I also spent more time fixing my mail server issues so mail is steady going forward. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm having a blast planning out a new photography project involving lights & colors. We'll see how it works! Take a moment to meditate tonight. It creates enormous benefits for so many aspects of the brain's healthy functioning. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a great evening with my son & his GF. I'm proud of the way both understand the interrelatedness of our world. We're all in this together. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I've sent books 1-5 in my new Flood series out to beta-readers. Every day brings progress. #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I just published books 1-5 in my new flood-myth Copper Age historical series. Now to take a bath and brainstorm about what happens next in the storyline. smile If you're still beta-reading the series, just send along your notes whenever you have them. I revise my books fairly continuously!

Evening meditation time. My flood story books 1-5 are now published and books 6-8 are out to the beta-readers. I'll be sending them books 9 and 10 soon. This could be us soon. Be aware and speak out. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I've been writing non-stop all day. I'm so grateful I have a computer and am not trying to do this all with a fountain pen. Think about it - Jane Austen was pretty amazing! #namaste

Evening meditation time. A new study further connects meditating with lowering stress and better sleep. #namaste

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/meditations-calming-effects-pinpointed-in-brain/

Evening meditation time. Did you know poor sleep leads to poor eating and weight gain? Meditating helps you sleep better! #namaste

Evening meditation time. If you haven't meditated yet today, take a break and do it! It improves nearly every aspect of life. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Just two weeks of meditating can change your life. Invest in yourself and take steps each day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/well/live/turning-negative-thinkers-into-positive-ones.html

#namaste
Evening meditation time. Sometimes I meditate to classical music - do you do that? What do you listen to? Here's an article which talks about why music really does help with focus.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/aug/20/does-music-really-help-you-concentrate

#namaste

Evening meditation time. Today I focused on finalizing the re-editing & reloading of my entire SciFi series. The books even got updated covers. It's been a multi-day effort but definitely worth it, to have my best possible voice out there. I grow every year with my writing and I like to routinely take a pass at my older books to polish them up. They represent me to the world just as much as my current ones do. Take steps to improve daily! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm still in shock that another "Lisa Shea" author just released her Cinderella book weeks before my own. The exact same author name. The exact same fairy tale princess. The exact same 30 day period. I have over 300 books out, so I'm not hard to find to see I've been working on this area. I've been discussing my book for probably over a year.

I have now published mine, even though I wasn't quite ready to, and will publish book 2 (Snow White) shortly.

A key reason this upsets me is that I worked on my Cinderella series for all this time so it would *counteract* the fairy tale message girls are given. And now there's a book out which looks to all my readers as if I *did* write a fairy tale version. There's no way for a reader to look at that book and know it is NOT me. And on Amazon if you click on the "Lisa Shea" name it shows my other books.

Just very upsetting. Time for deep breathing and inward focus. #namaste

Evening meditation time. What a wild day. I began with near-zero sleep due to an out-of-the-blue ramped-up publishing requirement. I raced to an art/author festival and barely got there on time. While I was unpacking the car, I "lost" my car keys (put them on the car roof) and it took me an HOUR of searching before someone helpfully pointed them out to me smile. And I ended up fiercely sunburned. Still, I met tons of cool people at the festival, sold some origami earrings, sold some books, got tons of compliments on my art (and on Bob's) and am overall content with the result. I'll just live the next few days swathed in aloe smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. The Guggenheim now has a room of absolute silence. I would love to try this. It sounds blissful. #namaste

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/arts/design/guggenheim-museum-doug-wheeler-synthetic-desert.html
Evening meditation time. So grateful my boyfriend loves to cook - it means I get healthy tasty food & can focus on my writing. Every author should have a Bob of their very own. You can't have mine, though wink. #namaste

Evening meditation time. This afternoon I rescued a spider which was drifting toward my car. Then, later I gave a tick a final drink of alcohol. The cheap gin, not the good stuff. Life has a balance smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. We are all in this together. I am sometimes baffled how people could believe anything else. How in the world can people look down on others simply for having been born somewhere else or of a different skin color or gender or whatever. How can that really matter? "We shouldn't care about them because of xxx"?? #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm so grateful my orange tiger barb is feeling better after I hand-fed him mushed up peas. He's still not quite floating right but it's improving. Every act matters. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a delightful Indian dinner with friends. I love Indian food! Now I'm preparing to finish book 26 in my Time Travel series. Every day provides an opportunity for progress. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Some ask how I get so many books written & art projects done. The secret? Meditate & do yoga daily. It brings focus and energy for whatever you wish to tackle. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Every person is deserving of our well wishes and love. Even those we might resist loving because they are "unworthy". Practice daily to build that inner strength. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Meditation doesn't have to be about sitting still. Walking meditations can be done in mazes, forest paths, or simply around a room. I had a lovely afternoon walk today through a quiet wood. You can walk through an apartment and focus on heel-to-toe, heel-to-toe. Give it a try! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I just finished Book 29 in my Destiny Time Travel series. This one was set at Masada. It was tough to write. Thinking about what others endured can remind us to treasure each day. We are fortunate to have them. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm editing a mind-bogglingly dense 270,000 word tome on JFK / Nixon for a friend. It's a fascinating period in our recent history. If we think current politics are rough, just look back a few years at what was going on then. #namaste

What have you guys been up to recently? I'm hoping to be done with this by tomorrow to get back to finishing off the Destiny series.

Evening meditation time. Both Thursday and today I dropped off art for upcoming art shows. One was on 'flowers' and the other on a 'road trip' theme. I love the creativity involved in themed shows; it's so much fun to participate in these. And then Sunday is my book signing in Millbury! Come on out! Barnes & Noble, 1-3pm. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I attended a local author signing to support her, published book 27 in my own Destiny series (this one is set in Russia), and prepared for my own signing on Sunday at the Millbury Barnes & Noble. Every day matters. #namaste

Evening meditation time (I know, I'm a bit early, but I'm exhausted from waking up 'early' for my author signing). If you have trouble sleeping, give this audio track a try. It could help!

http://time.com/4737068/body-scan-meditation-sleep/

#namaste
Evening meditation time. I first tackled challenging personal projects today involving taxes & phones. I survived. I'm now editing a friend's novel about how power corrupts - both figuratively and in the sense of controlling access to power grids. Fascinating work. #namaste

Evening meditation time. My Time Travel Sweet Romance book set in Russia is now live! The next one in this series, set in slave-era Alabama, will go live later tonight! Have a great evening, everyone. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Destiny-Sweetly-Romantic-Mini-Adventures-ebook/dp/B071NKH9GC/

Evening meditation time. I had an awesome time at the Tower Hill Botanic Garden today with my glass sphere. Every day is an opportunity for fun. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Every day I strive to challenge myself & think outside the box. It helps the brain stay engaged. For example, when people used to ask what I wrote, I would say "anything but horror". And then I thought to myself, why define myself by a negative? I should just give it a try, and if that's not a good fit for me, that's fine. But I should at least try. It's the trying new things that helps the brain build new connections. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a great afternoon with my son, and now I'm nearly finished with my book on traditional publishing. It'll be about 60 pages long. I'll let you know when it's ready for readers! Plus, Bob made me corned beef & cabbage. A delightful day smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I just finished writing my 40-page book on ways to self-publish DVDs. Have you ever wanted to do that? Let me know if you'd like to see a copy.

Part of what's amazing is I used to use both FilmBaby and Lulu - both have completely **shut down** their DVD sales. It's head-spinning how quickly our world changes. I used to have my origami DVDs with FilmBaby. Guess they're gone now! smile

What would you make DVDs of? #namaste

Evening meditation time. I helped an author friend prove to Amazon that her work is being plagiarized. Us authors should always stick together! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm editing a friend's book all about the Nixon burglaries and the firing of Cox. Somehow it seems fairly timely. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm helping a friend who's writing her great-uncle's Civil War story based on the collection of letters they have from him. Sadly, he falls at Antietam. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm helping a friend transcribe her ancestor's Civil War letters. I'm so honored to be helping her reach her dreams. Every day each of us has an opportunity to "be the change" - one moment at a time. #namaste

Evening meditation time. It's been an extremely busy day full of origami, poetry, photography, and more. Treasure the opportunity in each day. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a great time meeting with my writing group for lunch, then it was the pot luck spring meeting of the Blackstone Valley Art Association for dinner. Bob made the cutest ladybug appetizers smile They are grape tomatoes with olive heads on basil and mozzarella. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm taking a quick break from work to sort through photos from yesterday's trip to the Clinton train tunnel. It's a fascinating place for photography. This is taken from about half-way in. #namaste

Evening meditation time. It might sound illogical, but taking a short break to regain focus actually makes everything go more quickly. You don't lose the time - you gain time overall. #namaste

Evening meditation time. This evening I carefully took photos to create 300+ images of my friend's ancestor's Civil War letters. It was the safest way to document them. I'm honored to be a part of preserving history. The poor young man was killed at Antietam. It reminds us how brief and meaningful life is. Each day matters. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Meditating offers a myriad of benefits - the real question is, why haven't you begun? smile

http://taosnews.com/stories/tips-to-grow-younger-the-pros-and-cons-of-meditation,40561

#namaste Don't forget I have a free ebook to get you started!

Evening meditation time. I had a fantastic day working on Mused, taking insect macro photography, and working on BVAA summer plans. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a fantastic day working on Mused, taking insect macro photography, and working on BVAA summer plans. #namaste

Evening meditation time. UWiMa is doing an online study on meditating - please participate.

https://centerhealthyminds.org/science/participate/meditator-recruitment-database

#namaste
Evening meditation time. Take a moment to appreciate all you have in life. There are so many blessings we can take for granted. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I just finished version 3 of my cabochon jewelry making ebook. It's loading live on Amazon now. I'm having so much fun with cabochons! If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it. If I had sent you a previous version to look at, let me know and I'll send this updated one. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I was stuck on a baffling computer issue. A dear friend invested a full hour to help me fix it. It's working! I'm so grateful! smile #namaste

Evening meditation time. I was stuck on a baffling computer issue. A dear friend invested a full hour to help me fix it. It's working! I'm so grateful! smile #namaste

Evening meditation time. Kids often dream about being royalty, and little girls are almost indoctrinated that they should be princesses. That lifestyle - especially for girls - has many down sides. In Japan, if a princess doesn't marry a "proper mate" they're kicked out of the family. It's time for us to let these families simply be people. To choose what they do and who they love. I am very happy I was born a "commoner" without those restrictions. #namaste

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/asia/abdication-law-japan-passes/index.html
Evening meditation time. There is just so much going on on Sunday! The BVAA has their Spring Show reception in Pawtucket. The Worcester Canal Art Festival is Sun from 12-5pm! Plus I have a BookBub promo for Finding Peace smile. We'll see if I crack the top 10 of the entire Amazon system! smile What will you be up to? #namaste

Evening meditation time. I feel so much better when I avoid processed / added-sugar foods and stay with naturally sweet items. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Find a way each day to make the world just a little bit better. All those steps add up. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm working on new series where each book is a new genre. First up, a cozy dog mystery smile. I already have a cozy dog series so the first one should be fairly easy smile. It'll get stranger from there! Soon there'll be dog cyborgs and baby werewolves! #namaste

Evening meditation time. When you're sluggy from the heat, meditating helps you find your focus and energy again. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm sunburnt and my foot is coated with a poison ivy rash. Still, I have tasty food, a nice glass of wine, and an AC-cooled room. I can spend my time writing as I heal. So grateful for my blessings. #namaste

Daily meditation time. Meditating daily lowers cortisol, increases energy, and enhances memory. Plus it's free! Join me! #namaste

Evening Meditation Time. I'm finalizing my mystery novel which is set in last December, just after Julie's passing. I still miss her. I'm grateful for the time we had together. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm enjoying writing book 8 in my cozy zoo mystery set in Tampa. It was a lovely trip. I'm grateful that I can travel. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I"m grateful my foot is feeling a bit better. I'm heading into Boston tomorrow for a live interview about my books! Hopefully it goes well! smile #namaste

My sweet boyfriend is thinking of driving me both in and out, and his band practices in the middle. I'm very grateful for all his support. What are you grateful for tonight?

Evening meditation time. I had an awesome day! Bob drove me in to Cambridge & dropped me off. I enjoyed the Peabody Native American museum which gave me material both for my Native American traditions book and for my next museum mystery book. I then was interviewed on live TV. After that Bob drove back in again, picked me up, and we ate at the Rosebud Diner (an authentic Worcester Lunch Car diner) so I can now write book 11 in my diner mystery series. Tons of progress! smile. What are you grateful for today?

Evening meditation time - I had a great author event this afternoon at Annie's Book Stop in Worcester. So grateful for the support of the authors in my group and for Annie's for hosting us. They're now carrying my Sutton mystery series! smile #namaste

What are you grateful for tonight?

Evening meditation time. I made great progress today. I did yoga, house cleaning, worked on a book, and submitted three cyanotype works to an abstract art show. #namaste

Join me in a short meditation! It's impressive how much meditation can help your health, focus, and energy. Just put on your favorite song and close your eyes while it plays.

Evening meditation time. I saw a gorgeous Eastern Pondhawk dragonfly today. It was emerald green! They only live as adults about 2 weeks. It reminds us to treasure every day. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Had a lovely yoga session during a rainstorm, then the sun came out and with it the red admiral butterflies smile. They love the orange day lilies of summertime. Every day provides something to treasure, if we look for it. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Tonight was a wonderful writing group meeting with a special visit by the Enchanted Passage bookstore owners. They're great to authors! So grateful. #namaste

Evening meditation time. We can take so many things for granted in life. This is a 1908 water pipe from Worcester MA which was finally replaced in 1984. Imagine drinking water in that area? Think of the Flint people still living that nightmare. And all the many others who have no access to clean drinking water. Take a moment to give thanks for the blessings you do have. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm quite grateful my dear boyfriend drove me the 1 hr each way to the meeting for my writing group; I have an injured toe and couldn't have made it otherwise. I even had time for a nap before my art group meeting in the evening. I'm so thankful I have these creative support systems in my life. They inspire me. #namaste What are you grateful for today?

Evening meditation time. Today I finished creating four lovely origami lotus flowers for someone with a romantic heart. I love making these. I hand watercolor the petals. It's a quite mindful process. I'm grateful Bob lent a hand - he had great ideas on panting ideas to make the petals look just the way we wanted. What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent all day polishing my 270-pg book on marketing for authors. I'm close to done. I'm grateful I have AC in the bedroom where I'm writing with my laptop. I'm also grateful my foot is again healing up nicely. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a lovely day. This morning I taught a seminar on marketing books. One of the attendees (who attended my previous two sessions too, on writing and publishing) gave me this lovely scarf in thanks!! I then spent the day writing. Now I'm making hearts out of my old-version medieval romance book pages - books I would no longer sell / give away because I've changed the storyline since then. I'm loving the hearts!! smile. They'll make great table decor for my upcoming book club meeting! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. I had a lovely day. This morning I taught a seminar on marketing books. One of the attendees (who attended my previous two sessions too, on writing and publishing) gave me this lovely scarf in thanks!! I then spent the day writing. Now I'm making hearts out of my old-version medieval romance book pages - books I would no longer sell / give away because I've changed the storyline since then. I'm loving the hearts!! smile. They'll make great table decor for my upcoming book club meeting! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. For my friends with asthma, consider adding yoga to your day. It's shown by numerous studies to help breathing immensely, in part because of the various exercises which work the lungs in a gentle manner. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Yoga and meditation provide enormous quantifiable benefits for veterans and others with opioid issues. #namaste Find ways to build yoga into your daily life.

Evening meditation time. Women with obesity who meditated just 6 weeks saw a significant decrease in fasting blood sugar levels (study from Obesity journal). It's amazing how meditation can improve one's health - and it's free. Just sit and close your eyes. I'm sure it works for men, too smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm in a sunflower art show at the Booklovers' Gourmet in Webster (mine is the right photo) and it's so wonderful seeing everyone's styles. Bob had his sunflower featured in both the Smart Shopper and the Yankee Express - the square photo at the top. The show runs through Aug 31. What are you grateful for tonight? #namaste

I had a gentle yoga session today. I'm still not risking plank (i.e. push-up) pose but I can do the rest of my routine, including hula-hooping. I'm doing my best to be gentle with the injured toe. I'm hoping my toenail doesn't fall off, maybe it can heal? The dark area has been slowly expanding over the past two weeks but seems to have stalled, and it almost seems as if it's getting lighter in the center. Is that a good sign? Or do I have to resign myself to losing the nail? #namaste

Evening meditation time. I think it was only 81F today here in Mass but it was brutal. I'm sure my sis in AZ calls this "sweater weather" smile. It's that humidity, right? #namaste

Evening meditation time. Quite happy. Two of my photos were chosen for the upcoming Worcester City Hall Street Photography show. They'll be up as of August 17th. The first is "Cartwheeling Down The Street" and the second "Finding a Space". Bob also got one in. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Every person is unique and deserves to be evaluated on their own personal merits - not judged based on stereotypes created by their skin color, sex, weight, age, etc. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I just finalized the latest versions of books 1-5 in my Social Networking series. Only 3 left to go! And then it's time to write book 9 on WattPad. Always something still on the list! #Namaste

Evening meditation time. A 91-yr-old woman just finally earned her degree. It hadn't been an option when she was young. She enthusiastically supported education for all her children and finally completed her own life-long dream. It's never too late.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40873988

#namaste
Evening meditation time. I'm just back from an amazing Alaska cruise on the Oceania Regatta. It was full of opportunities for mindfulness. This young bear couldn't yet fish for himself, so his mom caught him one and "opened it up" for him. We can all use help at times. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Still getting everything settled in after being away for nearly 2 weeks. Grateful to be home. #namaste

Evening meditation time. There are some people you just know, intuitively, you can trust in. Bob took us an hour by boat plus 30 min on foot deep into bear territory. He balanced the calmness in his soul and a rifle on his shoulder. He kept us safe so we could experience the beauty of the wilderness. I appreciate that immensely. Imagine what our world could be if everyone had that same combination of mindfulness and readiness. #namaste

Evening meditation time. A bit of photography light-painting from my Alaska cruise, using the cruise ship overhead lights. Every moment offers beauty if you look for it. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Other floors on our cruise ship had paintings styled after Renoir, Monet, etc.

My floor had ... this. Just what is this based on??

#namaste

Evening meditation time. I just finished the first draft of my new book on planning and running a virtual launch party. This is great whether you're launching a book, a calendar, or any other product. Let me know if you're interested in seeing a draft copy of it to offer feedback! The cover is just a rough mock-up for now smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm releasing several of my scarier stories as we approach Halloween. Sometimes it's good to explore the dark, to remind us why it's so important to champion the light. This one should go live tomorrow; it's set in Sutton. Do you sometimes read scary stories? Do you find it's cathartic? #namaste

Evening meditation time. When I feel overwhelmed with so much to do, I remember to be grateful I am able to do these things. Many people in our world don't have enough to eat or a place to sleep. #namaste

Evening meditation time.

I just sold my spirituality origami mobile on Etsy - I'm so happy I can spread peace and calm in the world. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Who can guess who I'm going to be for Halloween this year smile. The head piece hasn't arrived yet.

What are you guys going to be?

Evening meditation time. Kittens teach us many things. Apparently striped socks need to be disembowled. I did not know this. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm trying to edit a book for a friend. The kittens are constantly climbing all over me. Yes, that's a kitten in the front right. It's a challenge in patience smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Both kittens are lounging on my desk. Felix is already looking much bigger. Every day is new. Zuzu is sprawled on my mouse pad, making computer usage more challenging and exciting. Good Zuzu. Good Felix. #namaste

Evening meditation time. My two black kittens are snoozing on National Cat Day after a full day of pouncing fun. It's been an incredibly hectic week but the schedule is finally starting to ease. I'm content. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I spent the day immersed in art, watching a wonderful oil painting demo by Carol Arnold. Then home for dinner with my son & his GF. Now I'm working at my computer along with the cutest kittens on the planet smile. I'm content. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Felix kitten has graciously created a 2 min meditating video to help you find serenity. #namaste

Evening meditation time. My kittens Zuzu and Felix remind me that what's important is caring for our fellow travelers in this voyage. We all have a brief time on the Earth - every day is precious. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Zuzu and Felix snuggle up to sleep. Last night Zuzu kept licking and licking my neck until it hurt. She's just showing her affection. Rather than scold her, tonight I will sleep with a neck warmer to protect myself while snuggling smile. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Felix and Zuzu always sleep together. I think it's time to get them a bigger cat bed smile. Felix is now 4lb 10oz, Zuzu is 4lb 2oz. They turn 4 mo old in just a week! Time for a kitty cake! #namaste
Evening meditation time. Zuzu and Felix are growing more cat-like every day. Zuzu has become fond of dragging things back to her 'lair'. Take a few moments to meditate with me on everything we have to be grateful for in life. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Zuzu the black kitten has been helping me while I design flyers for the Grafton Common Art Gallery. She sits in front of my monitor, blocking my view, and swats at the arrow. Good kitty. Teaches patience. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Finally got another audio book loaded live and took the 2 black kittens to the vet for their latest shot. They are so cute and cuddly! Grateful for all I have in life. Would be nice to have more time in each day smile. #namaste Join me in meditating for just a few minutes. It makes a difference in your outlook on life.
Evening meditation time. Self-driving trucks are now driving (with supervision) from Texas to Florida without any issues. We need to prepare for this massive loss of jobs. Even if they keep humans in the cabs for a few years, just the enormous drop in accidents will have a ripple effect to impact all the jobs currently kept busy by those accidents. Large trucks are involved in about 500,000 a year. Most accidents are currently caused by absent-minded drivers.

https://www.wired.com/story/embark-self-driving-truck-deliveries/

#namaste

Evening meditation time. We have two black kittens. Any time I find just one alone, I know the other one must be off doing mischief. Somewhere. Now to figure out what plant is about to be attacked ... #namaste

Evening meditation time. Meditating daily provides a wealth of health benefits. It's free and doesn't require any special equipment. Join me even just for ten minutes! #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm working on a new project to document the homes with candles in windows in my town. It's such a lovely tradition to help lost travelers to their destination. We all could use a guiding light. Join me in meditating for just ten minutes. #namaste

Evening meditation time. Bob got the kittens an early Christmas present on cyber Monday. Felix loves his new nook. Zuzu will have to find a way to wiggle in smile. #namaste
Evening meditation time. The black kittens Zuzu and Felix turn 5 months old today!

We celebrated with their very first fire. They were quite intrigued. It reminds us all to treasure the uniqueness of each new day.

#namaste

Evening meditation time. Bob brought the tiger barb tank a Christmas present – more friends! Now we have seven of them and they are flocking nicely. It is so calming and meditative to watch the tiger barbs explore their world. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I'm preparing to finalize book 9 in my zoo mystery series. Zuzu and Felix are curled up in a kitten ball :). #namaste
Evening meditation time. I'm documenting my great-grandfather's watercolor paintings of the Fox River in Illinois. Hopefully I'll get high-quality archival photos of them shortly, to make prints and other items from these. Treasure your history. #namaste
Evening meditation time. Black kittens Felix & Zuzu are curled up together in Bob's clean laundry clothes pile. It reminds me we don't need money or stuff. Just a few clothes & love :) #namaste
Evening meditation time. I only got a few hours sleep last night preparing for an art event today. The event was loads of fun and I'm really looking forward to sleeping well tonight! meditating helps with that! Join me and meditate just 5 minutes. #namaste
Posted By: Angie Re: Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation - 01/07/18 12:21 PM
I haven't been sleeping well and I have gained several pounds - now I know why!
Evening meditation time. With all the issues with opioids, meditation has been shown in studies to be more effective at pain management than many medications. And it's free. Join me for just five minutes tonight. Take that first step! #namaste
Evening meditation time. Losing weight is never easy. Meditating gives you an added edge to help your body relax into the process. Join me for just five minutes. Every day you add steps you toward a better, healthier you. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I am so pleased with my new cyanotype grid I made with bicycle gears. I like the mindful nature of making these and how each one is wholly unique. Join me in treasuring each day.

What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Evening meditation time. The two black kittens have been very helpful today. They climbed all over me during yoga, testing my balance. They aerated 3 of my plants. They tried to enhance an artwork. Good, creative, well-meaning kitties :). #namaste
Evening meditation time. I had a fantastic weekend. There was a Photography show opening on Fri. Sat featured workshops on Pastels and black and white photography, plus two awesome gigs. Today was a fascinating art marketing seminar. I'm just so blessed with the people and support in my life. What are you grateful for today?

I did meditate tonight - I just wasn't at a computer to post about it at the time. I find daily meditation helps immensely with a calm focus to help me get through my tasks.

If you don't currently meditate daily, find a way to do it even for just 2 minutes. Start with 2 minutes. Even if it's 2 minutes when you're going to bed.

Evening mediation time. My fountain sphere is once again spinning thanks to the assistance of my black kittens. They are helpful out so many ways :).

#namaste

what are you grateful for tonight?
Evening meditation time. I'm working in my office and Felix and Zuzu are curled up together in their tower. People keep saying as the grow up that they'll stop snuggling but they are over six months and still love each other dearly :). #namaste

Evening meditation time. I finished revisions on my book, submitted to an art show, and made progress on a number of to-do items. Plus I had time to pet the kitties :). Every day presents opportunities for joy and progress. #namaste
Evening meditation time. A friend of mine's great-uncle died in the Civil War. I video-recorded her telling his story, preserving both a sense of him and of her. So grateful I had this opportunity. Every life is precious and should be remembered. #namaste

Evening meditation time. So much that we agonize over does not matter in the long run. Let it go. Focus on what truly brings you peace and contentment. We are made of stardust and will return back to it far too quickly. #namaste

Evening meditation time. So much that we agonize over does not matter in the long run. Let it go. Focus on what truly brings you peace and contentment. We are made of stardust and will return back to it far too quickly. #namaste

Evening meditation time. I have so much to be grateful for. I have a warm home and ample food. My family is in good health. I am able to explore my creativity in writing and artwork. Every day is a gift to treasure if we but stop to see it. #namaste

[Linked Image]

Evening meditation time. Find a way to work meditation into your daily routine. It brings stress relief, better sleep, reduces blood pressure, and much more, all naturally.

I’m thinking of making a series of guided meditation videos. Let me know what topics I should cover.

Here’s a photo I took yesterday of a day lily. The bloom lasts just one day and then it’s gone forever.

Treasure each moment.
© BellaOnline Forums