BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Do you need different meditations? - 01/17/11 05:19 PM
Just curious as I'm fairly new to meditating. I meditate using the same visualization images and process.

Is it ok or should I develop several/many different meditation rituals?
Hi Lori, good to see you in the forum!

I use different meditations depending on the kind of question I'm searching with at the time - solace, peace, harmony, developing kindness or holidays for example.

I think meditation rituals should suit the occasion. Hope you visit the Meditation site here and browse the Subject listing to see many different types of meditation offered - I have over 500 articles on meditation posted.
Hi Susan,

I have read through your great articles. I love them. I was thinking about purchasing your new ebook and then I wondered if it would be too difficult for me to remember all these different meditations...and that perhaps I should stick to the one I know so well.

But now that you mentioned that the meditation rituals should suit the occasion, that makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks!
Lori, thanks for the kudos on my articles!

Meditation is such a lifesaver in getting to the peace within and bringing it out to be useful in living.
© BellaOnline Forums