BellaOnline
A friend and I have Halloween off this year. We will be going to St Augustine Florida and taking a few of the ghost tours. The next day is Saturday, November 1. The first Saturday of each month, the city allows people into the cemeteries (Hugenot and Tolomato). Double bonus!!

Should I still hope to see or maybe feel something on Nov 1, even though it will be All Saints Day? I know on Halloween, the veil between the worlds is at its' thinnest....does anyone know how long that lasts?
How fun Robin! St. Augustine is on my list....my very long list! I believe the veil is supposed to be at its thinnest until dawn of All Saints Day.

Let me know how it goes!
Posted By: LadyLvsNyt Re: St Augustine Florida - Halloween - 08/15/08 12:04 AM
Oct 29-Nov 3 are the power days connected with the holidays of All Souls and All Saints, but if the moon phase is Full or New it can go 3 days either side of that too. And Mondays are bonus days---from midnight to midnight.
Ravyn
Posted By: Christygirl1970 Re: St Augustine Florida - Halloween - 08/15/08 01:02 AM
St Augustine Lighthouse is where Ghost Hunters/TAPS experienced such great paranormal activity... I just checked their webbie and it says they have "Dark of the Moon" Tours, check for your date smile

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I will try to post pictures - getting closer!!
Grant and Jason from ghost Hunters spoke at the University of Missouri - St. Louis last night! My daughter and I went and had a blast. It was 2 hours long and was fascinating from start to finish, with a lot of humor and off camera experiences. There was also a long Q&A session. They did a great job. If they make an appearance near you I highly recommend that you go.
© BellaOnline Forums