BellaOnline
Posted By: Ice land When the kitchen is tidy, I can cook happy - 07/10/12 03:02 PM
Yes That's True Said from Your Mom "When the kitchen is tidy, I can cook happy." . Actually I Am satay away from My Home and Cook by Myself . And Same theory With me. First I go to clean with Kitchen and the For Cook .
same theory ..First clean and feel relax and cook
It should be followed by everyone, as Kitchen is a place where our health depends and if it is kept clean then definitely we will be healthy and vice-verse.
I agree! It's just so much easier to cook when all of the pots, pans, knives, spoons, etc are clean. And much easier to find stuff in the fridge if you go through it regularly.
As the main area for cooking and eating food, the kitchen should also be the cleanest and most sanitary place in your whole entire house. Unfortunately, for many families, due to the large amount of time spent in the kitchen, it is the least sanitary place.
I completely agree with the cleanliness of the kitchen as it effects the hygiene of the food. The flooring of the kitchen should be easy to maintain ,for instance the stains should not retain long on the floor.
© BellaOnline Forums