BellaOnline
Hi everyone: I've written again on GMO, or genetically-modified crops, because it is SO important to our health and, likewise, to our ability to conceive. Please let your elected officials know how you stand AND buy only non-GMO or organic food. We can vote with our pocketbooks by the food we buy.
This is interesting, I posted on clairvoyance something about this. It was something I just felt or "saw" but I said, this is going to sound out there...

I found it. I don't know how to just provide a link to this one post, so I just copied and pasted. I'm sorry it's long, but the point for me anyway is for not following this stuff, you're right, in my opinion, for making people aware of it!

Here's the post...

Eleise: What is GM seeds. Hate to sound like a moron, but simply put I really should be use to that type of embarrassment by now

The "Health Care Overhaul?" Everything in my being feels like the health care thing, it's presented to me like what a spider's web looks like. You mentioned seed bill reconciling...I don't know what that is, but you meantioned that concerned you more than the Health thing.

What I'm getting is that they're one in the same, basically. They're not telling the public though. It's in the "fine-print." The Health care thing feels like everything goes through it...EVERYTHING, down to food, diet, Dr. visits, what your purchases aer at the stores, even somehow insurance and transportation, farms/agriculture, everything.

The seed thing in itself and even gardening, home gardens and such. You know how people do "grey area" things on taxes, well that's the feeling I get when it comes to "home gardening."

Like, at some point everything you use to make your own garden will somehow need to be ((??)) compliant??? So, basically, any seeds you get will come from Gov. regulated whatever. The seeds will have things in them that aren't so good. They won't be natural??? That's the feeling I get and they won't mix with other plants or seeds, like birth control...Oo, that brings up something else.

This is going to sound WAY, WAY out there, I'm even going to have to check back with myself in a day or two, because it sounds like a sci-fi horror movie, but what I just got was there are experiments going on with plants, like yes, the birth control so they don't reproduce, but I also get the things we eat and drink are going to have things in them that keep people from producing as much...a lot of miscarriages or sterilities??? As I type it I can just see how rediculous that sounds but that's what pops in.

There's a window where you can get natural seeds, but it seems even if you do, try to grow them inside or...hmmm, like the mutated seeds kind of kill those natural seeds???

I don't know. I'll have to think on this. Better yet, what did I do with my cork-openener, lol?

Thanks for being a sounding board
Clairvoyance Forum
Appointments, Consultations & Development Workshops

Hi Eleise: that's not so crazy! Others has proposed this concern as well. Who OWNS the seeds? Once they're modified, they're owned by whoever invented that....and they control it. It could be very scary in the future.

I just worry about messing around with nature as this does. Drugs have to go through testing BEFORE they're approved, but these don't....doesn't that worry anyone? The health of our children and grandchildren is at stake.
© BellaOnline Forums