BellaOnline
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer I pay attention to my dreams - 05/27/15 09:31 AM
To me, dreams are a blessing, like a continuation of my time awake.

If I have a question, the answer will come to me through a situation in a dream.

When I am feeling lonely for my parents, long deceased, they come to me in dreams.

smile
Susan I love the way you describe your dreams as a blessing, like a continuation of my time awake. Your words speak of a deep appreciation and acceptance of the gifts dreams can bring.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: I pay attention to my dreams - 01/04/16 11:52 AM
Oh I love that too. I have felt a strong connection to my dreams since I was a teenager. They are a blessing, and I often feel that continuation of my dream into my time awake too smile They are a gift.
Deanna, I also experience what I call "Wake Dreams".
My dreams have often helped me to solve problems or come up with ideas.
Deanna I often feel that dreams are sacred - not in relation to any particular religion, but they hold spiritual power. I started working with my dreams in my early twenties and they have given me gifts ever since.
Michelle I too have found that my dreams can help me solve problems or come up with ideas. I have sometimes used tools I first came across in dreamwork to address issues in my waking life.
© BellaOnline Forums