BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Do you dream? - 10/01/12 09:08 PM
Some people don't dream at all. It was once thought that everyone dreams, but new research shows that there are some who don't.

But there is a difference between not recalling dreams and not dreaming at all.

Why Some People Don�t Dream
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Do you dream? - 10/02/12 11:28 PM
My aunt says she very rarely dreams. My husband just has a hard time with dream recall.

Like most people, I find that if I take a sleep aid, my sleep is so deep that upon awakening, I cannot recall any dreams at all. It just feels like a black void.
Posted By: searching to learn Re: Do you dream? - 10/03/12 01:08 AM
I dream alot, but rarely remember them. If I am woken up then I will remember. My dreams are really crazy and complex usually. When you dream things that seem so utterly ridiculous in life seem perfectly acceptable and normal. I wonder, do we use more of our brain when we dream? Can the ridiculous seem acceptable because you know more than you do when you are awake?
Posted By: jenniechan Re: Do you dream? - 10/03/12 06:06 AM
This article is very beneficial for us to know the reasons why some people don�t dream. Thanks Lori for sharing this wonderful article.
Posted By: Trichakra Re: Do you dream? - 09/30/16 06:43 AM
I dream alot
Posted By: ChidoriDreams2 Re: Do you dream? - 05/16/19 03:39 AM
I am replying to this many years later so I am unsure if you will read this but here are my thoughts about your question. According to neuroscience, the old belief that humans only use 10 percent of their brains is incorrect. Much of our brains remain active even during sleep.

However, there is a difference between what our conscious mind will process versus our subconscious minds. Our conscious mind deals with what is here in our physical dimension. The subconscious mind is not and therefore is unrestrained by such limitations.

When we sleep, our conscious mind sleeps, allowing our subconscious minds to reign. That is why what seems impossible is possible in our dream scenes.

It is fascinating!
Posted By: ChidoriDreams2 Re: Do you dream? - 05/16/19 03:42 AM
Trichakra, please share some of your dreams with us! And thank you, Jennichan, for your kind feedback!
© BellaOnline Forums