BellaOnline
It seems television producers are getting all their ideas from 80s films. First "To Live and Die in L.A.", and now "Fatal Attraction" is being developed as a one hour television series for Fox. The executive producers and writers for the show worked previously on "Mad Men". Paramount Studios, which originally released "Fatal Attraction", is also recycling the Richard Gere film "American Gigolo" as a series.
What??? I just watched that movie two weekends ago. It was a great movie, but honestly, I don't see it as a series LOL. Some crazy, mis-treated person will obsess over someone who thoughtless used them? I guess we'll see, huh laugh

I also saw where Minority Report is being turned into a series.
According the press release, "Fatal Attraction" the series will focus on a married man whose infidelity comes back to haunt him. It sounds to me as if they are just using the film's title, not necessarily the plot, to attract viewers.

Also, there are rumors that Tom Cruise might appear on the "Minority Report" series. That doesn't sound plausible to me, but we'll see.
© BellaOnline Forums