BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Dream Honeymoon - 06/30/10 12:37 AM
If you were able to take a dream honeymoon - either with your current partner or, if you're not partnered up, with someone in the future, where would you go?
Posted By: Jilly Re: Dream Honeymoon - 06/30/10 10:19 PM
Dan and I would love a LOTR tour of New Zealand - and then spend a lot of time hiking in the mountains and doing diving off Australia.
Posted By: Claybird Re: Dream Honeymoon - 06/30/10 10:56 PM
Jill, New Zealand is WONDERFUL! Not only is it a seriously beautiful country, but the people are absolutely the friendliest. They were so welcoming to a group of birders (including me) last fall, I can't begin to imagine how they would treat a pair of honeymooners! Go for it!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Dream Honeymoon - 07/04/10 06:40 AM
I've thought of the LOTR New Zealand trip - especially since my sword instructor has fought there several times now in tournaments and jousts. It just seems like such a LONNNGGGGGG trip - and expensive!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Dream Honeymoon - 07/05/10 03:15 AM
Thus the 'dream' honeymoon part. I'd want a month there.
Posted By: James Hall Re: Dream Honeymoon - 11/01/10 11:14 AM
a Caribbean cruise would be a great way to have a [url=http://www.plazatravel.com]luxury honeymoon[/url]. Your partner will surely love it. without a doubt.
Posted By: wickyyao Re: Dream Honeymoon - 10/01/11 01:43 PM
Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: clairehobby Re: Dream Honeymoon - 10/11/13 09:37 PM
Maldives is my dream honeymoon place and i hope this dream will come true.
My daughter just took a dream honeymoon. Three weeks - London, Paris, Estonia, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm,Oslo, Berlin, St. Petersburg. She is a Social Studies teacher so this was a very special time to be able to see all these amazing sites with the one she loves. It was a little crazy and there were a few bumps along the way - but basically it was awesome!
© BellaOnline Forums