BellaOnline
Posted By: Nancy - Baby Names Editor Honeymoon in Quebec City? - 02/22/08 11:43 PM
We're thinking about a honeymoon in Quebec later this year -- anyone ever honeymooned there?

Any advice (i.e., things to see, things to do)?

Know of any special events going on this year (due to the 400th anniversary)?
Posted By: Kevin - Hockey Re: Honeymoon in Quebec City? - 02/22/08 11:53 PM
We spent two days there (not long enough!) on our honeymoon a couple years ago. It is a beautiful city. "Old Quebec" can take a few days just on its own ... a miniature version of Paris. smile You should check with the Quebec tourist bureau, I'm sure they would send you lots of information. Also, check your library or book store for some tourist guide books on the city. Quebec is one of those "must visit" cities even if you don't get there on your honeymoon!
I'm so glad to hear you liked it! Thank you for the advice.

Montreal also has an "Old Montreal" section which is fantastic. (I've been to Montreal, Toronto & Vancouver, but never Quebec City -- one of the reasons I really want to go, especially this year.)

The tourist bureau seems like a totally logical place to check -- figures I didn't even think of it. smile Here's a link for anyone else who wants to check it out.
Posted By: Kevin - Hockey Re: Honeymoon in Quebec City? - 02/23/08 12:15 AM
You're welcome smile and I should have provided a link. Trust me though ... Quebec City is totally different than Montreal. You do feel as though you're in Europe when in Old Quebec. I can't wait to go back!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Honeymoon in Quebec City? - 02/23/08 12:18 AM
Here are some photos I took in Old Quebec City - it was really pretty!

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Honeymoon in Quebec City? - 02/23/08 12:18 AM
Here's a photo -

Posted By: emily_Barnes Re: Honeymoon in Quebec City? - 06/01/08 05:51 PM
Yes! I agree with you. laugh
© BellaOnline Forums