BellaOnline
Posted By: Modern Woman Best Forum - 10/02/07 07:33 AM
I do not know if Bella has any such award. But my vote goes for this forum of Self development. Congratulations Barbara!

Posted By: Barbara_Sloan Re: Best Forum - 10/16/07 03:42 AM
Why, thank you, CD!! But really the person who keeps this forum going so beautifully is Holly--she is fantastic, so she really deserves most of the credit. Thank you, Holly, for sharing so much of yourself and caring so much. smile
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 03:45 AM
Thank you. But really, it takes EVERYONE. That should be apparent by now. Good conversation doesn't happen with one person. I've tried talking with myself but it gets boring after a while. laugh
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 03:45 AM
Why do you say boring, Holly?
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 03:46 AM
Well, funny you should ask.

You see, a lot of the regulars have been away lately, and they are missed very much. By me in particular.
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 03:47 AM
Oh me too!! I miss them too!!!
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 03:50 AM
Well, as i was saying, before you so rudely interrupted me, holly, was it's very difficult having an interesting conversation by yourself. You see, i know everything you know and you know everything i know, and similarly what i don't know you can't tell me! And worst of all, if i fart, i'm the only one who suffers. So...

What do you say we get some other voices back here in the Self Development section, and get some positive discussions happening again?
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 03:51 AM
Oh yes. I think that's very good.

Is that what that smell was?
Posted By: Lady J Re: Best Forum - 10/24/07 04:31 AM
LOL you are too cute Holly ;0)
© BellaOnline Forums