BellaOnline
So, what song are you listening to right now? Love it? Hate it? What do you think of it?

Lady Gaga - "Poker Face"

I love this song. The first time I heard it I wasn't too crazy about it, but now it's my favorite song to rock out to in my pajamas when no one is around. Haha.
The Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"

Love it. Does anyone not like this song? laugh
Originally Posted By: Sarah - Pop Music Editor
The Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"

Love it. Does anyone not like this song? laugh

Ummm, me?

I just don't think this entire album has the same Oomph that their first one did. I've been very disappointed.

Of course, I tend to like things with much harder beats - so that may be what I'm missing here.

I'm totally loving Pink's "So What" and the Veronica's "Untouchable".

I actually sound like Pink - kind of throaty and an alto.
Originally Posted By: Spirituality&SFFMoviesEd

Ummm, me?

I just don't think this entire album has the same Oomph that their first one did. I've been very disappointed.

Of course, I tend to like things with much harder beats - so that may be what I'm missing here.

I'm totally loving Pink's "So What" and the Veronica's "Untouchable".

I actually sound like Pink - kind of throaty and an alto.

Really? I'm not a huge fan of their recent album either, but I do like that song... I think it's fun. smile

I love love Pink, but I can't get into "So What" for some reason -- I do like "Sober" though.
Kat Deluna - "Unstoppable"

Eh. I'm not that crazy about this song. If I could mute the vocals and keep the beat then maybe it would be okay. smirk
Natasha Bedingfield - "We're All Mad"

I love love love this song.
"Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks

C'mon guys, join in! What are you listening to?
Right here right now by Fat Boy Slim.
Maybe by Pharrel, excuse my spelling
Watched Blur at Glastonbury recently so Song number 2
Bonjour !!! Good point :) Right now !!! The Cure Just like heaven :) !!! hihihi !!! :) byebye !!!
Lady Gaga - Pokerface - I love this song too Sarah!
Ashley Tisdale- How do you love someone I love her new album!!!
I wanted to do a thread like this, so I went through and checked the forum -- sure enough, a thread already exists, so I'm resurrecting it. Let's see how long we can keep this one going this time. smile

New Radicals - "You Get What You Give"
Roy Orbison - "Oh, Pretty Woman"
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benetar. Like it. I mean, it's okay - I'm not crazy about it like I was before. Maybe I've just heard it too much LOL.

Ah.... Peaceful Easy Feeling, the Eagles. Love it. What's funny is that when I was young, I didn't care for it HA HA!!!
Pandora Radio now playing - Glamorous by Fergie - like it
Pat Benatar - "We Belong"
Green Day - "21 Guns"
Howard Jones - "Angels & Lovers [Single Mix]"
Howard Jones - "Everlasting Love"
Howard Jones - "I Don't Hate You"
Howard Jones - "Just Look At You Now"
Hey Baby by No Doubt
Everything But the Girl - "Missing [Todd Terry Remix]"
Supertramp - "The Logical Song"
Queen - "The Show Must Go On"
Eufonius - "Idea"
(the opening theme song for the anime series Noein: To Your Other Self)
Roxette - "The Look"
Simple Minds - "Don't You (Forget About Me)"
Ray of Light - Madonna
Yay!!!

"I am the Walrus" Redone done by STYX!
R.E.M. - "The One I Love"
Jamiroquai - "Virtual Insanity"
Brewer & Shipley - "One Toke Over the Line"
Whitesnake - "Here I Go Again"
I don't play music in the morning. I wonder why. It would be nice but usually I'm deep into writing and such.

But lately, I've been posting a few lines of an old pop song on my Facebook page and others try to fill in the rest of the lines. It's quite nostalgic. People write, "I used to love that song!"

Then, again, we show our age when we do but who cares? We love it.
The Echoing Green - "Fall Awake"
Danny & the Juniors - "At The Hop"
Temple of the Dog - "Hunger Strike"
Three Degrees - "When Will I See You Again"
Prozzak - "Strange Disease"
Donovan - "Sunshine Superman"
Hard to listen to music loud enough for me to hear without bothering others, so I'll have to stay with the ringing in my ears... Tinnitus from the many years on the military flight line with turbine engines
AC/DC - "Thunderstruck"
Now there's some tunes to turn UP
Enya - "Caribbean Blue"
John Mellencamp - "Small Town"
Hootie & The Blowfish - "Hold My Hand"
Carol Brown - Girlfriends of the past "Flight of the Concords"

Carol Brown - Flight of the Concords

Haven't a clue...lol. It's been with me for a week now! smile
Soul II Soul - "Back to Life (However Do You Want Me)"
The Knack - "My Sharona"
Sister Hazel - "All For You"
The Jamies - "Summertime, Summertime"
Janet Jackson - "Rhythm Nation"
ELO - "Don't Bring Me Down"
Sophie B. Hawkins - "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover"
Williams Brothers - "Can't Cry Hard Enough"
White Town - "Your Woman"
George Michael - "Father Figure"
I haven't posted to this thread today, because I haven't been by my computer much. My husband's home from work today (hr has the day off for his birthday). However, we have been listening to a LOT of Enya today when we've been around the house.
Enya - "Amarantine"
Enya - "Orinoco Flow (Sail Away)"
Enya - "On My Way Home"
Enya - "Willows On The Water"
Enya - "Tempus Vernum"
Enya - "Watermark"
Enya - "Flora's Secret"
Enya - "Book Of Days"
House of the Rising Sun by
Sinead O'Connor
Sunday
by the Cranberries
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
The Dignity of Labour - "XRV"
American Soldier Toby Keith

Embroidery Fashions Boutique
Talking Heads - "Burning Down The House"
Bobby Brown - "My Prerogative"
Janis Ian - "At Seventeen"
Jody Watley - "Don't You Want Me"
Belinda Carlisle - "Summer Rain"
Bad Company - "If You Needed Somebody"
Michael W. Smith - "Place In This World"
Meat Loaf - "Paradise By The Dashboard Light"
Looking Glass - "Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)"
The Lightning Seeds - "Pure"
Golden Earring - "Radar Love"
Basement Jaxx - "Where's Your Head At"
The Who - "Pinball Wizard"
Kansas - "Dust In The Wind"
Tristraum - "Eyes Wide Open"
Sade - "Smooth Operator"
The Edgar Winter Group - "Free Ride"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Mama, I'm Coming Home"
Def Leppard - "Love Bites"
Billy Joel - "A Matter Of Trust"
Billy Joel - "All About Soul"
Billy Joel - "I Go To Extremes"
Billy Joel - "Just The Way You Are"
Billy Joel - "To Make You Feel My Love"
Billy Joel - "Keeping The Faith"
Billy Joel - "Only The Good Die Young"
Billy Joel - "You're Only Human (Second Wind)"
Billy Joel - "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)"
Billy Joel - "The River Of Dreams"
Billy Joel - "Uptown Girl"
Billy Joel - "We Didn't Start The Fire"
Billy Joel - "Don't Ask Me Why"
Billy Joel - "Tell Her About It"
Billy Joel - "That's Not Her Style"
Billy Joel - "And So It Goes"
Billy Joel - "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me"
Billy Joel - "Shameless"
Billy Joel - "Allentown"
Billy Joel - "You May Be Right"
Billy Joel - "Piano Man"
Billy Joel - "This Night"
Boy's to Men - It's so Hard to say goodbye
Billy Joel - "Pressure"
Billy Joel - "Leave A Tender Moment Alone"
Billy Joel - "The Downeaster 'Alexa'"
Billy Joel - "An Innocent Man"
Billy Joel - "Big Shot"
Billy Joel - "Leningrad"
"We Belong" by Pat Benatar. On youtube.

Oh, did I miss something? Was I supposed to list a Billy Joel song? Anyway, one of my fav Billy Joel song's is "Until the Night"...gosh that was so my husband and me when we had to work long days.
LOL! No, you didn't have to list a Billy Joel song. smile I happened to have a bit of his material queued up in Winamp earlier, which it was playing in shuffle mode.
Yazoo - "Tuesday"
Phil Collins - "Take Me Home"
Wilson Phillips - "Hold On"
Phil Collins - "Another Day In Paradise"
Whitney Houston - "All At Once"
U2 - "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of"
Phil Collins - "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)"
Phil Collins - "I Wish It Would Rain Down"
Whitney Houston - "Saving All My Love For You"
Whitney Houston - "Greatest Love Of All"
Whitney Houston - "Didn't We Almost Have It All"
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Whitney Houston - "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"
U2 - "Pride (In The Name Of Love)"
Whitney Houston and Deborah Cox - "Same Script, Different Cast"
Wilson Phillips - "Release Me"
Whitney Houston - "I Will Always Love You"
Whitney Houston - "All The Man That I Need"
U2 - "With Or Without You"
Wilson Picket - "In The Midnight Hour"
U2 - "All I Want Is You"
When In Rome - "The Promise"
Depeche Mode - "People Are People"
Yazoo - "Only You"
U2 - "One"
Wilson Phillips - "The Dream Is Still Alive"
Yazoo - "Nobody's Diary"
Wilson Phillips - "You're In Love"
Phil Collins - "Do You Remember"
Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson - "Beauty And The Beast"
Don Henley - "The End Of The Innocence"
Hi Leslie,
I think the orginial question on this post was what are you listening to - do you love it or hate it. Would love to hear what you think about the songs you are listening to.
Hi Leslie,
I think the orginial question on this post was what are you listening to - do you love it or hate it-wha do you think of it. Would love to hear what you think about the songs you are listening to and an opinion.
Lee Greenwood - "God Bless The USA"
These are all songs I've queued up from our collection, so I must like them to some extent. smile I wish I had the time to really go into why I like these songs, but these are background music while I'm working.

So I may be pulling out this thread for a while, so I can focus on getting my work done. smile Perhaos if I have time at some point in the future, I may come back and participate in this thread.

EDITED TO ADD: There were three songs I listened to today due to what day it is (9/11) - Depeche Mode's "People Are People," Don Henley's "The End of the Innocence," and Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA." I listened to the Celine & Peabo song "Beauty and the Beast," because I heard Disney Channel play a version by Jordin Sparks that I didn't like, so I wanted to hear the original. The others I chose today, because they just had a sound and a modd that I was going for today.
Just a short bit ago, I finished listening to Depeche Mode's Music for the Masses album. I was listening to it, so I could write a review to post at Helium.

This album in Depeche Mode's catalog means a bit to me, because it was during this era that I truly remember hearing anything by the band on the radio or seeing their videos on MTV. While "Never Let Me Down Again" was the first song I remember hearing, I have to admit I didn't really care for it at the time (however, it grew on me as I got older and became more familiar with the band). The song from this album that ultimately sold me on Depeche Mode was "Strangelove" (however, it was the 1988 remix I heard on the radio that sold me, not the version that appears on the album).
Roxette - "The Look"

Love, love, love this song! First heard it back when it was a new song in early 1989 (back when I was in 8th grade). It's one of those songs that just doesn't sound dated. In fact, my husband and I were youth group leaders at our church about 10 years ago. In 1999, my husband had taken some of the kids in our vehicle for a trip, and he played this song while they were in the car. The kids all thought it was a new song, and thought it sounded cool. smile
Erasure - "Love Is A Loser"

Contrary to what the title implies, this is actually a very upbeat and happy song. smile I've just been having one of those days, so I'm really in need of something upbeat. I pulled this up from the collection of MP3s my husband has on his computer, so it's a song we like. smile
Foo Fighters - "All My Life"

All right, going from upbeat pop to a song that rocks! smile I really like this one, and I just need something to help me unwind.
Foo Fighters - "Monkey Wrench"

Another one by the Foo Fighters that I really like. Hard to believe this song is 13 years old now (I was pregnant with my oldest when this was out, and she's turning 13 next month. Oy!)
None but that song I hope I get it from Chorus Line keeps playing in my mind. How does one push forward in the brain!
My daughter is playing Taylor Swift - Fearless over and over LOL!
Oh yay, it's Fearless again.
Madonna - Give It To Me (Paul Oakenfold edit) I just realized all my Madonna except this one song is gone from my itunes. WTH!
Alright I just got Get Together and Celebration back. Not sure where all my other Madonna music is though....I'm missing hung up, jump, music, sorry, ray of light
Monica, sad to see all those Madonna songs disappear from your iTunes. I like a lot of those you listed! smile
I'm getting them back slowly. Listening to Jimmy Eat World The Middle right now. Such a fun song.
With You by Chris Brown. Needed a break from alt rock : )
Male Stripper by Man 2 Man, If you've never heard this crazy song you need to do it at least once. Hilarious!
right now, as in right now, i'm listening on 'from autumn till ashes' the title of the song currently on play is Stories with tragic endings. i usually listen to hardcore and post-hardcore punk and some punk rock, and music that sounds close to them. Sometimes goth and punk. well i also have a choice of emo and screamo bands that i listen to, but generally, i appreciate good music by great bands. im quite picky sometimes.<a href=BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Power of Love ... I have been a fan of Celine Dion since that song came out :-)
Yanni smile
© BellaOnline Forums