BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Christmas carols at Non-Christmas Time - 02/01/09 06:20 PM
I adore Christmas carols, but we only listen to them AT Christmas. Is that a shame, do you think? Or is it better to "save" them so they remain special at that time of year?
Posted By: Claybird Re: Christmas carols at Non-Christmas Time - 02/01/09 07:50 PM
They are like strawberries. Delicious in season but not quite right at any other time.
Posted By: Cnote Re: Christmas carols at Non-Christmas Time - 03/12/09 02:32 PM
I think it makes the time special if you save them for the season. I start playing my Christmas music as soon as Thanksgiving starts approaching and my daughter just loves it.
That's an interesting idea. I always thought to "start" Christmas before Thanksgiving was far too early though. I thought it ran over another important holiday.

What do you guys think? When is a good time to start Christmas without it being too early?
Posted By: Cnote Re: Christmas carols at Non-Christmas Time - 06/22/09 01:54 PM
Not for my family. While dinner is going on and the men are watching tv we also have the songs playing in the background. I guess it all depends on what you like personally.
If it was me everything christmas would only be during that day or at least for a short time just like when I was a child. I hate that time of year, people are worst during that time, everything is just worst. It's a miracle if all that stops before Spring arrives and it all starts after Summer is over, it's like it never ends; at least wait until the holiday before it has passed before starting all that over again and stop it all before the next holiday!
© BellaOnline Forums