BellaOnline
I'm curious. All the rhetoric and threats and ill feelings about healthcare reform, has me thinking: How do you feel about what is going on?

If any, how will the healthcare reform affect you and your loved ones? Have you read it in its entirety? Do you understand it? There is so much anger circulating, that sometimes I wonder if it's not about Healthcare at all, but about the man: president Obama. I wonder how far people are willing to go to make a point.

What are your concerns? As a small business owner, it's kind of a catch 22. I just really have to read the fine print, and make sure that every "i" is dotted,and every "t" is crossed.

Let me know what's on your mind.

Blessings.
I'm in Massachusetts so we were already hit with universal health care several years ago. After it hit our health care rates doubled (literally) - from about $350/mo to $700/mo. The bill doubling was not just me - it happened for all of my friends too. So I am nervous that this is going to make it even higher. We are all struggling enough to pay the current required bill.
I took a summary of this bill and feel that its reforming reflects disadvantages to small business as well the citizens.
Posted By: Jilly Re: How Does the Healthcare Bill affect you? - 03/30/10 11:43 PM
Lisa, $700 strikes me as insane. I was paying $143 in CA and I recently decided *that* was too much, and cancelled it. I will just self-insure. If the new bill leaves me with some crazy amount i need to earn just to pay the health, I may have to leave the country. Not joking.
I have not read it. I will wait and see what happens. I don't want to get into a premature uproar until I see it's effects.
well, in fact i think i like it. i put great emphasis on heanth maintenance and i often drink tea to keep healthy and fit . you really should log on www.5ktea.com to check out the best teas and sservices.
© BellaOnline Forums