BellaOnline
Posted By: kimkenney Married No Kids Forum Rules - 10/26/06 01:09 PM
The Married No Kids Forum's primary purpose is to provide support and fellowship for married and single women and men who have decided not to have children.

These rules have been posted as a result of members of this Forum ostracizing and offending CHILD FREE PEOPLE. It is not a backlash from parents or families. You are hurting the very same people you are trying to connect with.

Please abide by the following rules:

1. ALL posts are to be respectful in nature.

2. Do not attempt to force your beliefs on others. The child free community is extremely diverse, and you will encounter many different points of view, even though we all share the desire not to have children.

3. Please think before you post. The MNK Forum is NOT a site for parent and family bashing. Repeatedly attacking families and children ONLY REINFORCES A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT THE CHILD FREE COMMUNITY. Yes, you can speak your mind about being childfree, but if you prefer to gravitate toward negativity in most of your posts, this forum is not for you. There are many other "anti-child" sites to post on, and I do not want my site to be one of those.

4. There is a difference between "free speech" and "hate speech." Please don't use this forum as a place to hide behind cyber-anonymity to post rude, obnoxious, and offensive comments. Remember, these are REAL PEOPLE you are attacking, who have feelings. When you registered as a user at BellaOnline, you agreed to abide by our rules, one of which is: "Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offence."

5. Parents and those who wish to have children someday are welcome to visit and post to the MNK Forum, but we expect you to be respectful of our decision to remain child free. Such exchanges can foster understanding between us.

6. Do not cut and paste articles from other sites in this Forum. You may provide a link to an article, but copying it here is considered plagiarism.

These rules will go into effect immediately. Please report any post you feel is in violation of the above rules. If necessary, those who break the rules will be asked to leave this Forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kim Kenney
Married No Kids Editor
Posted By: sheetz1 Re: Married No Kids Forum Rules - 12/25/09 09:42 PM
I am planning for a baby and i have undergone through more than 16 days period and heavy flow and some thick brown clots. This has never happened with me. I took pregnancy tests as well but they are negetive. please tell me what to do
Posted By: on_a_roll Re: Married No Kids Forum Rules - 12/27/09 06:05 AM
sheetz-

Go see a doctor!
Posted By: Monique at its best Re: Married No Kids Forum Rules - 04/22/11 11:23 AM
I belong to a married childless couple. It is not all rosey when you are married for so long and not having children. Everything was just fine when my sister-in-law, the wife of my brother-in-law who happens to be my husband's younger brother has been counting assets from my husband's parent's side. Now she jested my husband for his heirs. So in order for them not to go further, I decided to adopt a child from the child welfare as I told my husband about it and he agreed. Now while waiting another younger sister of his envied my sister that when we both die, my sister will take hold of our conjugal property. I was taken aback because I never brought the subject about heirs to their family and here they go minding our property. I told my husband that she doesn't look like she grew to be a fine lady and not even properly educated because of the remark she gave him. He told her to back off and reminded her that it will go to our foster child.
I thought I was the only one experiencing but I have a friend who is experiencing the same thing from her in-laws.
Posted By: Monique at its best Re: Married No Kids Forum Rules - 04/22/11 11:27 AM
btw, I got pregnant before but I had a miscarriage. So we were focus on our jobs. Later on while we were planning I had a couple of surgeries that led to late pregnancy that my gyne suggested not to push through with the idea.
Posted By: Monique at its best Re: Married No Kids Forum Rules - 04/23/11 11:45 PM
I now realized that my in-laws never really wanted me to get hold of our properties because they wouldn't want my sister to get hold of it.How can they when all the things we put up came from our hard-earned money? In fairness my sister had helped us in so many ways. Why can't she? I never thought that. Unless we adopt. Now it's all about having a child. or is it for the money? My husband came from a well-to-do family and all of my in-laws are dependent on them for rearing up their children. I am not close to my in-laws because of this and you know they have kids so we have nothing in common. Just thinking out loud.
© BellaOnline Forums