BellaOnline
Can I just say I'm so sick and tired of people using their kids as an excuse for why their life is so hard. "Blah blah blah, well I'm trying to do this and accomplish this, and I have FOUR kids." "Oh, I wish I had time for this or that, but I'm raising my kid on my own!" "Waah, I can't do this or that and everything takes away from time with my kid!" You know what? I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Look, kids are a choice. I've managed not to get pregnant for my adult life, because I didn't want it. You don't just "GET" kids, like you get cancer or some other condition. You make kids. So stop whining to me about why your life is so hard because you have kids. You spread your legs, and nature happens if you're not taking active measures to ensure it doesn't. And I'm tired of hearing about it. Ugh.
P.S. I love my CF life!!!!!!!
I usually find that most people who complain, will usually complain about anything & everything!
I have friends who do not complain about everything, but when they do complain about their kids it just supports my view that having kids is not all it's cracked up to be. I am also glad to be child free!
I turned into a different person because my husband and I made the choice to have children. I think that our lives were enriched because of our boys. That being said, it was never easy, and although they are grown, it is still not easy. It was a conscious choice.

I salute people who understand that having kids changes a life totally, and choose not to have kids. I also don't like whiners who grinch about how much they have sacrificed and given their lives to their kids. Please!
a guy at the gas station was impressed with my corvette. my response was...its this or kids..he laughed and agreed i made a good choice.
© BellaOnline Forums