BellaOnline
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Forum Rules - 07/19/11 07:27 AM
Welcome to the Pagan Forum at BellaOnline! I am Ian Edwards, your forum host and moderator. I hope you enjoy your visit with us. All are welcome to post and share your thoughts or comment on another post.

There are certain rules to follow for this forum and they must be abided by. Anyone who does not follow the rules may have their posts deleted by forum moderator. If you have questions as to why your post was deleted, please contact me through a private message. This will not be an open public discussion.

Forum Rules:

Remain courteous to all posters at all times. People will have different thoughts and beliefs. If you disagree with anyone and wish to discuss the differences, please do so in an amiable and mature fashion.

Please remember this is a Pagan forum. People of this belief system do not come here to be criticized, ridiculed or converted. If you are not of the Pagan belief, you are still welcome in my forum to post and comment.

No name calling, profanity, or sarcastic remarks will be tolerated.

Certain words and phrases may be determined inappropriate and will be questioned, if necessary they will be deleted. The
inappropriate words or phrases will be determined as such solely at my discretion. For example; Phrases containing the word sacrifice/sacrificial will be seriously scrutinized by me and deleted if the implications are detrimental or offensive to others.

Criticism or insults directed to anyone will not be tolerated and post will be deleted.

This forum has been created to be a fun and friendly place. I wish it to be a safe arena for expressing our thoughts and opinions.

I reserve the right as forum moderator of the Pagan site to approve or not approve any post. If you have any questions about these rules, please contact me through a private message. Just click on my name in my avatar and then click on 'Send a Private Message'.

�Good manners and politeness not only calm people down � they prevent problems in the first place�
His Excellency the British Ambassador to Hungary overheard at a party at his residence Christmas 1974
© BellaOnline Forums