BellaOnline
Posted By: olillulu new spark? - 04/06/04 12:41 AM
hello, this is new to me ,sorry, but I have to give it a try...I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a way I can get an edge on the market for new visions or styles coming to the floral industry from outside the us? I look at books every chance I get and it all seems to be just repeating what has been done. Maybe I'm just burnt out?! Ive been at it for 36-37 yrs, I'm just needing a new spark! thanks!
Posted By: LucaShenKo Re: new spark? - 04/29/04 07:22 PM
Hello,

The Europeans-particularly the Dutch, and English are on the cutting edge when it comes to design. The things that are showing up there now will eventually get here.

It would help if you could subscribe to some of the foreign magazines on floral design and design in general.

If you ever get the chance, there are also some wonderful garden and flower shows taking place abroad whre you can get ideas.

Good luck.

Connie
Posted By: DESIGNPRINCESS Re: new spark? - 06/07/05 04:59 AM
HI IF YOU STILL READ THIS SITE I SUGGEST YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE FREE MAGS THAT THE OASIS BRAND COMPANY PUTS OUT. I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE ANY UK OR OVERSEAS DESIGN WORK. THEY HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT APPROACH TO DESIGNING. I ALSO SCOUR EVENT SITES FOR THEMES AND THAT GETS THE CREATIVE END OF ME GOING !! HAVE FUN!!
© BellaOnline Forums