BellaOnline
Posted By: Sobu Breast reduction Pills? - 07/12/06 09:09 PM
I would like to know does anyone know of Alexia a Breast Reduction herbal pill, if so, have you tried it.

<a href="www.breastperfection.com/index.html" target="_blank">Breast Reduction Pills</a> Has anyone heard of this site?

Also, is there any other naturally way a women can decrease breast size without surgery?
Posted By: Trevy_Body_Image Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 07/20/06 12:35 AM
Hi, Sobu. I have never tried the pills you're talking about, nor do I know anyone who has, so I cannot offer any first-hand guidance. However, I will tell you it's my belief that pharmaceutical companies who make these pills do not have the power they claim to. A pill cannot change the size of your breasts anymore than it can the shape of your nose. Don't waste your money or risk your health on them. You have other options. If your breasts are large because you are overweight, focus on a healthy diet and exercise program to lose weight in your breasts as well. If your breasts are large despite a normal weight, and you are very unhappy about it, visit a surgeon to discuss surgical options. Lastly, and most importanly, learn to accept your body the way it is rather than the way you think it should be. Learning to live in our own skin is one of the healthiest things we can do, even if it is just a transitional state. Good luck to you!
Posted By: ~ Rae ~ Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 07/20/06 12:50 AM
Sobu,

Looking at the list of ingredients, they are just a bunch of ordinary herbs, plus green tea, which has a lot of caffeine. Essentially, the shot of caffeine will make you feel like "somehthing is happening" when really, none of those herbs will be doing anything in terms of decreasing body fat.
Posted By: Lynn_B Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 07/20/06 12:53 AM
The only non-surgical option I know of is the "minimizer" class of undergarments.
Posted By: UltraViolet Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 07/21/06 08:23 AM
I don't think pills can do that sort of pills exist. To reduce your breast size, you should lose fat but you can't lose fat only on one part of your body without surgery. Unless you lose overall weight but you won't lose that much fat from your breast. You could try exercise that make your breast more firm but that too won't make it any smaller. I think surgery is the only way. Sorry
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 09/03/06 07:51 AM
You can not reduce the breasts by any pill. Only surgery will work.
Posted By: NickiGee Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 09/03/06 10:44 AM
Even if the pill worked (and I'm not saying it does), it would probably wreak havoc on your hormonal balance...estrogen would probably be reduced (as it is the main hormone reponsible for breast size), bringing about a host of unwanted side effects. I seriously recommend staying away from such "wonder drugs"
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Breast reduction Pills? - 09/23/06 10:39 AM
Such pills can never work.
© BellaOnline Forums