BellaOnline
I have a player that was free when I signed up for Napster To Go, and I recently upgraded from my Green Shuffle to a Pink Nano!!!!

The Napster player is small as far as capacity is concerned, I believe the Nano is 4gb.

Chel
Yesterday at Kroger, they had these cute little clip-on MP3 players for $5.00. They had originally been $39.99 and I bought one of those. It's small - 1gb. And it's red!!!!

I have an ipod and now an iphone. Really like the ease of use.
Do you play tunes on your iPhone?
I have an Ipod Classic and love it. I also have a Sony radio MP3 player which is really more for when my father visits (which he does quite frequently). He isn't a fan of modern technology lol.

I have as well got Kliptsch RoomGroove speakers for the Ipod and they're great.
Your dad sounds like my mom. She is surprised how small everything is. She will be 75 in November. She always says things sure have changed!
smile
Chel
IPod is a very good mp3 player, and Winamp is a best music player on Windows.
I have a Creative Zen 8GB and honestly it does a lot of cool things, but I'm not happy with it at all. It has a bad habit of freezing up and I have to reformat the hard drive to get it working again. Also, the screen is flickering and doing funny things so watching any videos or looking at pictures won't be happening. It still plays music & audio books fine. I've had it for two years and I'm always careful with my things - I haven't dropped it or been rough with it.

I won't buy another one and will probably buy an iTouch to replace it.
© BellaOnline Forums