BellaOnline
Posted By: silbermoon Realising ritual - 11/22/05 05:54 PM
My best friend just lost her baby..she picked up german measels, she was 7 months pregnant..She asked me to do a spiritual releasing/healing with her, does anyone have some advice what to do? We will be at the beach, I would really like to use the sea as a cleansing tool..I would really appreciate any advice..what do you say to a person? I am really lost and so sad at the sametime and I am without words at the moment..
Posted By: silbermoon Re: Realising ritual - 11/22/05 05:56 PM
I am so sad at the moment I cant even spell..I am sorry
Posted By: firefly Re: Realising ritual - 11/23/05 06:25 AM
I lost my first baby when I was about 7 1/2 months pregnant so I can relate. And I am very sorry. The other night on Desperate Housewives, The woman (do not know her name) had fallen down the stairs and had a miscarriage. They took her to a field and gave her a balloon, and told her to release the balloon and send her grief floating away with the balloon. Sometimes the simple things like this help. Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers.
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Realising ritual - 11/23/05 10:07 AM
Hello Silbermoon, how very sad for her and you too. Perhaps you could find a painting that symbolically represents the little life to put in a special place. A flower maybe. To me this would be a rememberance that the little soul did join physically with her for a while.

If she bought things in for the new baby she might like to give them away to someone who needs them & just keep one little item of clothing to remember. It is very hard to look at a stack of baby things if you've lost a baby. Perhaps you could help her tactfully with this.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know {{hugs}}
© BellaOnline Forums