BellaOnline
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Favorite New Age Authors - 11/17/12 02:01 PM
I've just spent a morning revamping my New Age Store:

Bellaonline New Age Store

I think this is a great treasure house of the best New Age writers and teachers...so take a look, browse around and of course tell me if I've missed any of your favorites!
Posted By: shelikes2read Re: Favorite New Age Authors - 11/23/12 10:24 PM
It might be worth looking into whether the books written by Uma Silbey and Diane Stein are a good fit for your store. Those were the authors whose works I read first, when I began learning about crystals, chakras, etc. years ago.
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Favorite New Age Authors - 11/24/12 12:03 PM
Great suggestion and timely. I have just ordered Uma's Crystal Ball Gazing as I am teaching the use of crystal oracles in Glastonbury next month & am yet to find a decent book I can recommend on scrying with a crystal ball!
Posted By: shelikes2read Re: Favorite New Age Authors - 11/25/12 05:52 AM
Oh, I like that book a lot. It's definitely a great resource for people who want to work with a crystal ball.

And I've joked elsewhere online that I am a Sphere Addict. I love crystal spheres. So I pay attention to any writings I find that mention them.
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Favorite New Age Authors - 01/06/13 05:09 AM
Just to say that was a really handy little book! Thank you for the recommendation smile
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Favorite New Age Authors - 10/01/13 01:39 PM
Hey Laura-

For many that are just being reacquainted with their spiritual selves, I liked Shakti Gawain's Creative Visualization. I also enjoy "The Laws of Attraction", and "The Mastery of Love", by Don Miguel Ruiz. Last but not least, "The Alchemist" by Paolo Coehlo is an absolute must read.

Speaking of which, I think I need to spend some time organizing my own shop.

Have a great day!!!!!
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Favorite New Age Authors - 10/02/13 03:10 AM
Yes they are all great reads. I love The Alchemist!
© BellaOnline Forums