BellaOnline
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/24/12 11:54 AM
Hi Everyone

Here's the latest article in my series on Color Healing:

Using the Color Green in Healing

Hope you like it!
Posted By: mcburch Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/24/12 03:09 PM
I love the Aurosoma colors. I haven't thought of them in years!! Thank you for reminding me of the healing powers of colors. Melissa
Posted By: Vannie Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/24/12 04:40 PM
Lauren, your article made me think of the aventurine necklace I used to wear all the time. I can't think why I stopped. I have to look for it and where it again. Thanks for reminder :-)

Posted By: jenniechan Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/25/12 05:20 AM
Lovely article Lauren. I really enjoyed your article. You have not explained the green things in this article.
Posted By: shelikes2read Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/25/12 05:28 AM
My favorite color is green, so you can guess that I'm thoroughly in favor of using these techniques! smile
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/25/12 07:24 AM
Thank you all! Aventurine has a lovely calm and balanced energy. Glad I popped in the link on Aura Soma- it is funny how we forget things that we like to use and need little reminders wink
Jennie, I'm not sure what you mean about not explaining the green things? Do you want to let me know in a private message?
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 10/25/12 09:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Vannie
Lauren, your article made me think of the aventurine necklace I used to wear all the time. I can't think why I stopped. I have to look for it and where it again. Thanks for reminder :-)

Maybe you no longer need healing as you did when you felt drawn to wearing it?
Posted By: shelikes2read Re: Using the Color Green in Healing - 11/25/12 05:49 AM
I have a new green friend to work with -- I just got my first moldavite this week. Very nice. I could feel it resonating with my Heart Chakra right off the bat. I think I am going to like working with this crystal.
© BellaOnline Forums