BellaOnline
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Goodbye Dr. Hershey - 10/14/13 08:05 AM
Dr. Ilyssa Hershey.....It was a surprise to discover that you had left the Mental Health site. I looked forward to your articles, as they were very helpful to me personally and to many others I am sure. Even though you were here for just a short time, your words were supportive, inspirational, and informative. Thank you for what you have contributed.

Good luck to you wherever your journey takes you.
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: Goodbye Dr. Hershey - 10/27/13 07:37 PM
Debbie,
Thank you so much for your kindness. It makes me so happy to know my thoughts/words touched you and helped you. smile
In the next few weeks my articles -new and old - will begin to be featured on a wonderful website called Kindred Vine. I decided to accept the offer to be a contributing editor for this site due to the message of love, wellness, and inspiration it provides to its readers.

I enjoyed writing for Bella and will miss it very much. Of course, I will continue to pop into the forum now and then and I look forward to reading the mental health articles that will be posted in the future by a new editor.

Ilyssa Hershey
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Goodbye Dr. Hershey - 11/01/13 02:26 PM
I'm glad you will stop in now and then. I will have to check out Kindred Vine. Good luck!
© BellaOnline Forums