BellaOnline
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Quotes That Inspire - 09/21/13 08:16 AM
Have you ever come across a quote, perhaps on a social networking site, or in a book, that seemed to touch a deep place within you? So deep that you stopped for a moment to think and reflect on the meaning of the quote?

What are your favorite and most inspiring quotes? I would love to hear them.

Quotes That Inspire
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Quotes That Inspire - 09/21/13 09:50 AM
Pretty neat stuff Doc !!

Keep 'em coming smile

A lot of them have to do with self knowledge... Very, Very Important !

I like the last one also about the apology smile

Real Good Material Dr. Hershey -- very pleasing to the tummy if you can understand that smile

Peace, Love and Joy to you and yours,

Burt B.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Quotes That Inspire - 09/23/13 07:54 AM
Great quotes and article!

I like some of the quotes within Max Erhmann's Desiderata. Here is a bit of it:

"Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here."

"In the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul."

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."

Some quotes in the Bible really move me as well.
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: Quotes That Inspire - 09/28/13 05:29 PM
Burt,
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed the article. smile

Debbie,
Thank you!
I love that first quote. Beautiful.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Quotes That Inspire - 09/28/13 06:23 PM
One of my favorite quotes is:

"Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform. Those who are really in earnest must be willing to be anything or nothing in the world´s estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathy with despised and persecuted ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences." ~ Susan B. Anthony

I can never remember it - go figure, but I just put it under "Inspiration" and up it pops smile
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Quotes That Inspire - 10/06/13 08:14 AM
"Love is concerned with giving, abundantly and lavishly."

~Dorothy Carnegie
© BellaOnline Forums