BellaOnline
Posted By: Ruby June A new day and back on the wagon - 01/19/13 01:43 PM
Sorry I was having such a bad time yesterday. I kinda fell through my wellness safety glass and now am picking myself up and dusting myself off. The sun is shining here in the cold Northwest, at least here in Spokane anyway. Am much better today and working through the situation that caused my unsteadiness. Thanks to anyone who sent good wishes my way. Ruby June
Posted By: loongdragon Re: A new day and back on the wagon - 01/19/13 03:22 PM
Dear Ruby Jane,

I my name is loong ,I sufferedthrough 9 official nervousbreakdown.
When,you say you are back on the wagon,what exactly do you mean.
Been clean and sober for 36 years ,2days ago.Ihave gone 3 mental desease in my life.Agarophobia,manic depressive,and paranoia.
If my question I s too private for that I apologise

With Compassion and loving kindness
Loong
One who .understand
Posted By: Ruby June Re: A new day and back on the wagon - 01/19/13 11:36 PM
Dear loong, Thank you for your reply and honesty and concern. When I say back on the mental health wagon, I mean I have returned to working in a positive way to stay mentally healthy, instead of falling into despair and giving up. I know that some days my defenses will fall, but after reaching some success at happiness, it is hard to go backward and even frightful to think of a complete breakdown again. I too have suffered through official nervous breakdowns and am diagnosed with major chronic depression and anxiety. I don't believe your question is too private in this particular forum and that we are all here to help each other. And I know from your reply that you are truly one who understands. Only if one has encountered mental disease as we have can one truly understand. Again, thank you. I am very open to more discussion. Ruby June
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: A new day and back on the wagon - 01/20/13 03:41 PM
Ruby June,
I am so glad you are feeling better! smile
© BellaOnline Forums