BellaOnline
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH New Year's Resolutions - 12/31/12 11:06 AM
Happy New Year!
I've been thinking about what my New Year's resolution might be for 2013. It inspired me to write my current article on Weight Loss.

The Infamous Weight Loss New Year's Resolution

What are some of your resolutions? Do you usually make them? What has been your experience?
Posted By: theraven Re: New Year's Resolutions - 12/31/12 11:40 AM
Happy New Year, Ilyssa smile

I am not normally very good at sticking to my resolutions but this time, I plan to not give up, no matter what.

Got a few resolutions this year which include - losing weight, finishing the first draft of my novel and travelling more.
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: New Year's Resolutions - 01/07/13 05:18 PM
Clare, Three resolutions! Wow! I always pick one for the same reason that I usually don't follow through. Writing a novel is exciting and challenging. Good luck and keep us posted.
Posted By: Jilly Re: New Year's Resolutions - 01/11/13 08:08 AM
I usually pick one big one. This year is no exception: i want to figure out where the right place for me to live is. I keep making poor choices and am very weary of moving. I want this to be done. I want to feel like I've chosen the right place for me to stay and set down roots.
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: New Year's Resolutions - 01/11/13 08:16 PM
Jilly,
That is a big resolution! Moving can be quite stressful. I wish you luck with this....let us know if you need some cheer leading in the process.
© BellaOnline Forums