BellaOnline
I took my entire crew to see Frozen and they really enjoyed it. What impressed me most is the fact that the movie was able to keep everyone engaged and interested from my 19 year old son to my 3 year old god baby and all of the kids in between.

It also had a great ending. I'd highly recommend it.
Posted By: freebiefan1 Re: Frozen - REALLY good kids movie - 01/15/14 06:28 PM
Was it really? I can't wait to see it.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Frozen - REALLY good kids movie - 01/15/14 08:44 PM
Maria-

I agree. We loved it.

Disney is touting it as their next best since Polar Express (I think), I still kinda enjoyed Brave more.

What do you think?
I liked Brave a lot but I actually liked Frozen better. I think it's because I didn't see the ending coming. I really appreciated that they didn't take the obvious way to get the happy ending.

I've never seen Polar Express. LOL
My granddaughters sure can sing all those songs - loudly!!! It is darling.
Posted By: Trichakra Re: Frozen - REALLY good kids movie - 08/23/16 03:48 AM
It's a cute movie, and the kids will love it. I personally thought that this movie was only mediocre for a Disney movie though.
Posted By: Altenect Re: Frozen - REALLY good kids movie - 08/03/17 12:46 AM
I am still watching this movie with my cousins :D
Posted By: Angel S. Class Re: Frozen - REALLY good kids movie - 11/27/17 06:34 AM
I don't really like kids animated movies but I loved this movie.
I'm a big fan of Disney animate films - although not so much the late 90s/early 00s films - although I really didn't think I was going to like this when it first started.

However, when I sat and actually watched Frozen I absolutely loved it - but boy was I choking back the tears at the end of "Do you want to build a snowman".

I'm kinda disappointed now that my little girl doesn't want to watch this very often anymore. I think I need to suggest a blankets, hot chocolate and Frozen afternoon one day!
© BellaOnline Forums