BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Siblings - 01/01/11 09:46 PM
Hi Everyone:

Any stories to share with us about your siblings?

I am the first of 3 children, only girl and I could tell you some stories about growing up with 2 younger brothers (lol).

Now that we are older, I am sad that we no longer have time for each other.

So what is going on with you?

Do you still make time for your siblings?

Thank you,
Angela
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Siblings - 01/19/11 11:08 AM
Are siblings both, sisters and bothers? .. I have a sister but she is very abusive and controlling. On this moment we are not any other connection but only when I see my nephew. I am glad we can come along even that much.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: Siblings - 01/19/11 11:26 AM
Yes brothers and sisters. Siblings are people who share at least one parent. I have 2 sisters, 2 half brothers and a brother who died as a toddler. I am the eldest.

Between us we have 15 nieces and nephews and two great nieces. We do not see each other much or speak on the phone or write letters! but when we do see each other it is like we have never been apart.

We have not lived together since we were children and our parents divorced, we were sent to live with our grandparents The two girls went to our paternal grandparents and I went to our maternal grandparents. The two boys came later.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Siblings - 01/19/11 01:47 PM
[quote=Linda - Islam]Yes brothers and sisters. Siblings are people who share at least one parent. I have 2 sisters, 2 half brothers and a brother who died as a toddler. I am the eldest. Between us we have 15 nieces and nephews and two great nieces. We do not see each other much or speak on the phone or write letters! but when we do see each other it is like we have never been apart. We have not lived together since we were children and our parents divorced, we were sent to live with our grandparents The two girls went to our paternal grandparents and I went to our maternal grandparents. The two boys came later. [/quote] Thanks for elaborating siblings :) . I am sorry for you brother. You have lot of kids, that is great!
© BellaOnline Forums