BellaOnline
Jindal's volcano remark upsets mayor

Quote:
"Does the governor have a volcano in his backyard?" Royce Pollard, the mayor of Vancouver, Wash., said to CNN. "We have one that's very active, and it still rumbles and spits and coughs very frequently."

I wonder what Jindal thinks about hurricane monitoring. Waste of money, I bet. Are we not still rebuilding the Gulf Coast? I guess he would just write off the Pacific Northwest, nobody here voted for him.

Pam W

Baaaaawaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. These politicans (yes of both parties) do NOT think before they speak...and this would be worse IF it is a prepared speech.... Guess Palin and Alaskans think hurricane monitoring is a waste of money............. I like Florida's Governor Crist...he seems like he cares about the people and puts them first. Imagine that, putting America and Americans first....party second.....and I am not a Republican, but a moderate Democrat. He actually wants to work with Obama AND get any stimulus money already voted on for HIS state! Hey Jindal, if Lousiana doesn't need or want the money....we Floridians can use some of it....
© BellaOnline Forums