BellaOnline
Writing about schedules this week made me stop and reflect on what I would do with more time. I have been writing and drawing so much I have neglected my ukulele and creating collages. I also would like to read a little bit more.

What about you?
Read and write more smile I get the basics done, but haven't lost myself in a good book in a while. Last night I even found a novel I've been reading - it's an Anne Rice book, Merrick, about the Mayfair Witches. I have loved that series, yet totally forgot I was even reading that book LOL!!

I'd also really like more outside time this autumn. Though it's uncomfortably hot right now, and the barometric pressure is uncomfortably heavy to me, so we're stuck inside. Tomorrow we are getting out, and going to Idyllwild - our lovely local mountains where it should be in the 70s. We will be celebrating the autumn equinox smile
Deanna - the equinox celebration sounds amazing!

You are not alone in forgetting about books you are reading. That is one hindrance of reading my Kindle I believe. I will start one and then I don't see it on my desk or by my bed and I just forget!

I feel as if I should write "clean" more on my list. But, I'm not going to.
Ah, I do that with my Kindle too. I just have a lot of books on it now LOL!!! And I have some I've forgotten I downloaded. I was going to buy one the other day, and Amazon kindly informed me I already had it LOL!! How nice of them wink
Hmmmm . . . today I want to sit outside, strum my ukulele, read, snack and play with the dogs. That's what I would like to do.
Hmmmm.... today I'd like to strum my guitar smile Maybe memorize a new song - maybe Mad World smile

Also, there's a Dan Millman book I'd like to get read, so I can write a review! It's a good fit for this time of year because it's about connecting to the "other" side wink
Today, I would like to take a deep breath, read, work on some illustrations, strum the ukulele, snuggle the dogs, pet the cats (they are not much into snuggles) and plan out the rest of my week. Oh, and read more!!!! I am also still watching Hart of Dixie.
HA!! I'm still watching "The Gates." But only at bedtime. So, that's not exactly a binge, especially when I constantly fall asleep - it takes me three nights to watch an episode LOL!
I love it, Deanna! Jeff was just telling me this morning that he started to watch
"Dark Matters" last night on Netflix and fell asleep. He said it now shows he watched all these episodes, but he only remembers the opening credits!
© BellaOnline Forums