BellaOnline
Posted By: campfire12 Moondance Alexander - 04/27/08 07:32 PM
Has anybody heard of this film? I think it was put out a while ago but my niece is an absolute horse lover and this film is supposed to have Don Johnson, Sasha Cohen (and yes, a horse) in it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Posted By: Maeve Maddox-School Ref Re: Moondance Alexander - 05/01/08 10:03 PM
I never heard of it until you mentioned it. I see on IMDb that it was made in 2007.

Here's the link:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: jtipton504 Re: Moondance Alexander - 05/08/08 07:49 PM
A wonderful movie!

It is a good discussion point if you have kids that are going through the usual peer pressure and "fitting in" stages at school (like we've all done). Kay Panabaker (Moondance) does a great job illustrating that you don't have to be the most popular girl and that it's okay to be awkward because she triumphs in the end. I won't give the movie away but if you watch it and like it, the producers (Michael Damian of Young and the Restless fame) did a study guide to accompany the movie:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: jtipton504 Re: Moondance Alexander - 05/20/08 12:21 AM
Campfire

There is another great movie that I watched over the weekend called Ace of Hearts. It's got Dean Cain in it but the girl and the dog steal the show. Check it out if you can.
© BellaOnline Forums