BellaOnline
Posted By: Encore DT What Movies Are You Watching? - 06/12/12 08:38 PM
My husband and I recently saw What to Expect When You're Expecting. It was cute, somewhat funny and, most importantly, not too long ;-)

Anybody else?
Posted By: Sam friend Re: What Movies Are You Watching? - 08/29/12 11:01 AM
I watch Comedy and Action Movie. What to Expect When You're Expecting is romantic and comedy movie and story is same as w\a Book with Same name .
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What Movies Are You Watching? - 02/27/13 12:00 AM
Since there are no movie theatres in English here and that I have no money to rent movies anymore I am seeing less movies. Since moving (november 2009) I actually have seen more movies already watched then new movies. I like every kinds of movies. What I like most to watch though are movies that are scary and disgusting. The genre I watch less are documentaries, not because I don't like them but because they are not shown often here. When I watch a movie in a language I do not speak it is with subtitles, never dubbing since it is torture to me.
Posted By: Dakota-Johnson Re: What Movies Are You Watching? - 09/11/13 07:56 AM
i m watching romantic movie
Posted By: ScrapFriends Re: What Movies Are You Watching? - 09/12/13 01:50 AM
Me and My friends are watching ghost protocol. This movie is awesome.
Most movies I'm finding these days just stink actually.

They just go w/the easiest route to a release. Like really?
Dumb and Dumber (sequel)? O.k. they did figure out the first sequel to the really good "Dumb and Dumber" was a flop. Jim Carey was beyond great. But now, they're gonna try it again? Jump ship before it's too late...

Get rid of nepitism...get people in the REAL world that don't have to TELL you you're wonderful for fear of burning a bridge and you just might get your money's worth investing instead of simply passing around what's already being lost in laziness one way or another.

So simple!

Real talent? Listen!!! - it might not feel the greatest, or feel badly, not getting casted for roles, for one reason or another, but tell you what...

Start up your own company, pull your finances together and leave the rest of resting ("big-guys") behind.

YOU don't have to go down w/the Titanic! There's more than enough life-interest to go around not only to save it all but build some of the finest once again wink!
© BellaOnline Forums