BellaOnline
I've got another combination request!

The names we need to combine are Sharleen and Daniel.

How do we do it? We take these names -- their sounds, their letters, etc. -- and use them as a jumping-off point to find baby names.

(The baby names don't have to consist only of letters and sounds from Sharleen and Daniel, btw. That would be a bit difficult! So feel free to be creative as you brainstorm.)

The person who e-mailed me is looking for both boy and girl names.

Here are some ideas to kick things off:

Sheila
Natalie
Sheridan
Adeline
Lina
Daria
Darren
Doreen
Randall

What ideas would you add to this list?
How about Darleen?
Darleen could work -- it depends on how Sharleen and Daniel feel about a baby name that rhymes with a parent name. Some would think it's cute; others wouldn't. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sharleen just sent me some extra information:

1. She's looking for something unique.

2. Feel free to use Danny instead of Daniel for combinations.

Posted By: RubyRed Re: Combining the names Sharleen and Daniel - 07/22/10 06:24 PM
My first thought when I saw this post was Sheridan, which I already see listed. If Sharleen is going for unique, maybe she would like Danine (DUH-NEEN)?
More ideas:

Nysha
Reese
Sadie
Lane
Shae
Rylee
Shaydan
Lets see... i dunno if im doing this right, but how about : Haily Johnny Aidan Chloe Billy (boy or girl) Juiletta Keyara Landan Penny Aiyanna( means enternal bloom) Wednesday Sunny Vinnie Sedrick Kovvi Orlando Kieran Josephine Some of these arent very unique, but i hope they help a bit =] ________________________________________________________________ MommaBear22m
© BellaOnline Forums