BellaOnline
Posted By: tatesmommy09 Bo for a girl??? What do you think?? - 11/12/09 06:38 PM
I have had mixed feelings on the idea to use Bo as a girls name. Hubby is pretty much set on it. We got the name off of the movie signs. The little girl was Bo and we want to spell it this way like Little Bo Peep not like Beau. We have one son named Tate Millan and if we have another boy he will be Miles Franklin. Not sure on a middle name for Bo.
Posted By: YogaEditor Re: Bo for a girl??? What do you think?? - 11/12/09 07:30 PM
I like it. Bo Derek was/is a beautiful and talented woman. If you have a girl she will be in very good company with that sweet name! For middle name it might need something longer like Constance or Jordan..... Miles is a very nice boys' name as well.

Stay healthy,

Nancy Welker
BellaOnline Yoga Editor
Posted By: Jilly Re: Bo for a girl??? What do you think?? - 11/12/09 09:34 PM
I think Bo is adorable. smile The kid in the movie Signs was sweet as pie and Bo is a cute name to say. Very endearing.

I think Nancy came up with a fine middle name - Jordan.
Thanks Ladies. Jordan is a cute middle name. We are actually trying to find a family middle name. For Tate we used my grandmothers maiden name Millan and for Miles we will use Franklin after hubby's grandfather Frank. So far the only thing I have found is maybe Maelynn. Mine and my other grandmothers middle name is Mae. That might be too close to Millan tho!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Bo for a girl??? What do you think?? - 11/12/09 10:56 PM
Bo Maelynn is lovely. I would not worry about it being too close to Millan; it just serves to make more connections in the family between the names. Miles is also similar sounding if you think about it. So they will all have that kind of similarity, plus you and your grandma, which would be neat.
I'm a bit mixed on Bo as well. I do think it's cute, but it's just not a favorite of mine.

I think Maelynn would make an adorable middle. I like how you came up with it, and that it's similar to Millan. (For me, that similarity makes it even better.)
Posted By: chica13801 Re: Bo for a girl??? What do you think?? - 12/25/09 11:38 AM
I think Bo is a cute girl's name!
© BellaOnline Forums