BellaOnline
Nancy, I know you are going to love some of these. grin

There are lists of horrible names according to catagories such as: food, sins, professions, and Bart Simpson pranks (yes, you read right)on the site below. Wait until you check out some of the miserable names some parents have given to their children.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Oh those are great -- thanks so much for the link!

I just voted in the poll -- I went for "Noble Butt," but "Ima Whore" is the leader by far. smile

Others I liked -- Lunch Magee, Mustard M. Mustard & Leper Priest.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Worst Baby Names of All Time - 03/17/08 07:25 PM
What a fun site, got a few laughs from those names.
It's not only stupid names like those mentioned... but real names sometimes are terrible. My first husband's aunt was Warratah Beryl Myrtle. She got called Tot her whole life!

Our grandson is Sebastian Jason Aubrey Redden-Bleckly. The names in themselves are fine but such a handle for a little chap!
My mother was really into initials. She hated hers and made sure we didn't have initials which made a word. Her name was Mollie Ada Gladys and the initials spelt MAG and apparently she got teased about that at boarding school.
Posted By: Lady J Re: Worst Baby Names of All Time - 03/17/08 09:44 PM
thats how a lot of us Drag Queens get our names.

I am Juiles Guh-Lore. I know Hedda Lettuce and Ivana Man, and others.

It is a hoot how people come up with some names and actally used them
© BellaOnline Forums