BellaOnline
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Shrimp - 07/05/13 02:03 PM
We had shrimp for the 4th of July, and it was tasty. Here are a couple of articles that will be featured on the Sandwiches Site this weekend.

Tender Boiled Shrimp for Recipes

Have you ever had boiled shrimp that were tough and tasteless? What if I told you that boiling shrimp ruins them? Here's a secret that my father told me when he taught me to make boiled shrimp. Just bring the shrimp up to the boil and turn the heat off. This article has complete instructions.

Tender Boiled Shrimp for Recipes

Shrimp Salad Recipe

My Shrimp Salad Recipe is easy to make! This salad is filled with solid nutrition, plus it looks colorful and fresh. Shrimp Salad can be used as an elegant sandwich on a croissant or an informal cracker sandwich. However it is used, count on Shrimp Salad as a tasty treat!

Shrimp Salad Recipe
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/05/13 02:04 PM
I hope that you find these articles useful!
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/05/13 02:05 PM
This is an easy method to get tender boiled shrimp.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Shrimp - 07/05/13 07:43 PM
Connie....I love shrimp and your method for cooking them sounds easy. I bet that shrimp salad is good too. I might just have to make some very soon....
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/05/13 11:34 PM
I had some as a final tasting today. I came home and asked Bob if he liked it. He said that he ate it all! That was about 3/4 of a pint of shrimp salad!
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Shrimp - 07/06/13 11:38 AM
Thank you for this great cooking tip and delicious recipe. I can't wait to try this soon! In fact, I intend on making it this week.
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/07/13 07:30 AM
I am pleased that you found it useful.
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/07/13 08:10 AM
The Shrimp Salad Recipe is featured today!
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/08/13 04:10 PM
You can just use the boiled and peeled shrimp in an sandwich. They are great with spicy tartar sauce, lettuce, and tomato on a soft roll.
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Shrimp - 07/13/13 10:51 AM
Shrimp on a soft hoagie roll with spicy tartar sauce and shredded lettuce with thin sliced fresh tomatoes is a great combo.
© BellaOnline Forums