BellaOnline

Have you been looking for a nutritious, certified organic bread that also has great taste? Look no further than Ezekiel 4:9 Bread from the Food for Life company. This sprouted grain bread has excellent nutrition and it can be used for delicious sandwiches.

Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread Review
I like the article Connie.

I love Ezekiel bread! It makes the best toast and scrumptious garlic croutons (rub fresh garlic across across the toast, drizzle with olive oil, cut into small bits and re-bake it in the oven for a few minutes). Perfect with soup and/or salad.
It also makes delicious grilled sandwiches. We are having grilled tuna salad tomorrow with mixed greens.

Grill the bread first, then add the tuna salad. That way you don't have a mushy sandwich.
Yum
You are so right. It was yum all the way!
I like the Sesame Ezekiel better than the original. My husband has decided that he loves it, too! I have just heels left. They are just right for peanut butter toast!
I bought some berry fruit spread at Costco today. It's going to taste delicious on the Sesame Ezekiel bread with peanut butter. That's my lunch sandwich of the week. I'll have fruit and veggie juice with Greek yogurt to go with that sweet sandwich.
We were completely out of the sesame bread. Thankfully, we remembered it today. Life without lunch sandwiches would just be so hard.
© BellaOnline Forums