BellaOnline
Posted By: welshangel angels - 12/12/10 02:25 PM
very intrested on angels read a lot of books by diane cooper any 1 else like this subject welshangel
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: angels - 12/23/10 02:54 AM
Yes! I love angels. I haven't read Diane Cooper but now I'll look up her books.

Have you had any experiences with angels? I have a few stories to share.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: angels - 02/04/11 09:44 PM
I love Angels. For my Christmas tree, I decorate it with just angels. I get a new one each year from my daughter and grandson. Around the tree I set statues of angels. The tree is just three feet tall and I set it on my desk by the window.

Lori, I would love to hear your stories about experiences with angels. I know angels exist on this realm and often help us in times of need or danger. Many times throughout our lives Guardian Angels of my children and myself have touched us for comfort or healing and have guarded us, keeping us from danger.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: angels - 02/04/11 09:57 PM
I wrote the thread 'And the angels came.' because I am convinced God sent his angels to stop those men stealing my bag.

Lori tell us your stories.

I will write an article about how the Quran describes the angels and their roles.

They are with us every moment of our lives. But so are the jinn!

Posted By: Anonymous Re: angels - 02/04/11 11:30 PM
hi linda i know of an angel lady in bedale in nth yorkshire called amanda morpeth? she has a website on the net. i spoke to her live after an article in a magazine, she lays her hands on the sick and cures them, she is well known in the faith healing fraternity, she reads angel cards and does other types of spiritual activities,she is a strong believer in angels i enjoyed reading about her. lawrence.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: angels - 02/04/11 11:37 PM
hi welshangel ive read an angel at my shoulder by glennyce s eckersley, its about angelic experiences, you can order it on line.i have had encounters with these sacred beings before in real life.
Posted By: welshangel Re: angels - 02/02/13 01:24 PM
yes read angel on my shoulder and lots of diane cooper books not had angel encounter myslef yet but very intrested in the subject would lke a little angel group in bellaonline
Posted By: welshangel all about angels - 02/02/13 01:35 PM
a bit about angels just read angels by gloria hunniford she started writing after the death of her daughter caron as her daughter wass a great beleiver in angels its a great book i loved it i myslef a great beleiver and read all i can about angels sure there are a lot more that beleive .
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: angels - 02/02/13 09:38 PM
I do believe in angels. I would love to hear about encounters that any of you may have had with angels.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: angels - 02/02/13 11:04 PM
Hi Linda! I'm sorry that I missed your post (and this thread update)!

My story about angels actually appears in the newest Chicken Soup for the Soul books titled, "Angels Among Us." smile

But there are other stories, too...

I will post soon. I just popped in to turn off my computer as my family is waiting for me!
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: angels - 02/04/13 11:24 AM
We look forward to your stories, Lori.
Posted By: jenniechan Re: angels - 02/05/13 12:58 AM
I also believe in angels. I love to read the stories of angels. So, I am also looking forward to your stories Lori.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: angels - 04/05/13 08:33 PM
Dear Debbie,

I too believe in angels~ at this time I cannot express as to why-but just know that I KNOW that angels do exist. (*she says with an endearing smile and a grateful heart)

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: angels - 04/05/13 08:50 PM
Welcome, Mary!

Angels do exist. We've all heard of guardian angels. I believe there are angels of protection all around us. It is a nice feeling.
© BellaOnline Forums