BellaOnline
Posted By: topazwriter The spirit of butterflies - 09/30/13 06:48 PM
Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been seeing a lot of butterflies everywhere recently and I was wondering if this was a spiritual guide or something? Thanks.
Posted By: loongdragon Re: The spirit of butterflies - 09/30/13 07:04 PM
To Topazwriter,
From the Buddhist point of view,a flicker of one butterfly wing changes the whole air on the planet,everything being interconnected.
I see it is your 3rd post ,I bid you welcome to this fantastic group.I will show you my welcome by bowing to you.
_/\_
loong
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: The spirit of butterflies - 09/30/13 10:29 PM
I have to say, I just got myself a notebook, about the size of your palm and named it "Butterflies."

Inside the cover I wrote, "Butterflies do it alone 3/4's of their journey...then they transform."

What's also interesting is, my mother-in-law asked me if i've seen her tatoo?? And I'm like you mean a wash n wear type thingy, lol?

She said, "No silly, an actual tatoo!"

I said, "No, but what comes to me is something w/wings, like a butterfly."

That's what it was. Not to mention w/me it's a Dragonfly smile

I don't have much interest in TV but a series called "Under the Dome" Stephen King...I've been watching that. Well, in it, there's two phrases and one of them is:

"The Monarch Will Be Crowned."

So I'd say...at least in some respect, especially when butterflies and other things are attracted to you, I feel there's something there, like a vibratory type thing. Like when a kitchen light attracts flying insects?

PS: The note book(and named it) was prior to the Dome-thing and my mother-in-law's conversation. I think when things synchronize - there's something there.
Posted By: topazwriter Re: The spirit of butterflies - 10/01/13 05:38 AM
Hi all, Thanks for the welcome! And info! Very interesting. Just figured I would ask because (no joke) I'm seeing butterflies every time I go outside (this includes a lot of places) and out of windows when it is sunny. White butterflies are the common ones I see the most at the moment.
Spiritual meanings of the butterfly include transformation, growth, expression, celebration, freedom, creativity, lightness and joy of the soul, and spiritual messengers
Posted By: loongdragon Re: The spirit of butterflies - 10/02/13 06:06 PM
To Debbie,

Thank you for the info.

loong
© BellaOnline Forums