BellaOnline
Posted By: welshangel my garden angel - 02/04/13 12:36 PM
one lovely sunny day thought i go outside it was to nice a afternoon to stay in side.so i sat on my garden bench for a while .i got a little stone angel at the bottom of garden so i just sat there looking at it when i started to doze of.all of a sudden my little stone angel came alive she came up to me and said please dont be afraid i am tinkerbell your own little angel.she said come with me and fly up in the sky to meet all the other little angels.i looked at her and said i cant fly like you tinkerbelle said i will help you dont worry your safe with me.so i did what she asked and put my hand in hers she was so warm and her wings shone like a goldern sun.so of we went in no time we came to a big white gate tinkerbelle said please open its only me and my new freind.as the gate opened i saw lots of angels playing violins and they were all so loverly to me but tinkerbelle said its time to take you back home now.she fetched me back safe and i must of woken up then as i was back in my garden .the strange thing was my little stone angel was not at the bottom of our garden but beside me on my bench.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: my garden angel - 02/05/13 02:09 PM
That is fascinating. When did this happen?
Posted By: jenniechan Re: my garden angel - 02/06/13 01:12 AM
That’s very lovely experience. I can’t explain what I feel after hearing a beautiful experience.
Posted By: welshangel Re: my garden angel - 02/07/13 11:26 AM
THANK JENNIECHAN IT WAS LOVERLY BUT ONLY ME HAVING A LITTLE MEDITATION IN MY GARDEN WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVERLY IF I DIDN WAKE UP A LOVERLY DREAM
© BellaOnline Forums