BellaOnline
I feel connected to this beautiful scene, and for the moment I am a part of this world of wonder, a world that has its own life rhythm.

A Winter Walk for the Spirit

Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is always welcome!
I really loved the part that there was snow everywhere. Ground, trees was covered with snow. That view was really amazing. Overall, that was beautiful article.
Thank you so much for reading my article, Jennie. I am happy you enjoyed it.
While I do not miss the cold, I do miss the beauty of the snow. Thank you for writing in such a way so that I could be there too.
Ya Hershey, after reading Debbie’s article it seems like we are there and enjoying winter season.
Thank you for your lovely compliments, ladies. I had fun writing the article, and I am happy that it makes others feel and see the beauty of the scene the way I do.
Thanks Debbie for sharing this article with us.
You're welcome.
Very nice Debbie
"I am alone, but then again I am not. There is life and movement all around me, even in this cold, dormant place" i love this phrase, with the accompany of the nature, with a happy mind, though we are alone but not lonely.Your article has passed the posotive power to me, worth to read, thank you.
Yvonnie and Claire......thank you for reading my article. I am glad you enjoyed it.
© BellaOnline Forums