BellaOnline
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Evil or Instinct? - 10/07/10 03:57 PM
How do you define evil? Is it something that is inherent within the human species? Or, is it something that is present outside of ourselves? Could it be an instinctual response to danger? What do you think?

Evil or Instinct?
Posted By: Asha - Dreams Editor Re: Evil or Instinct? - 10/07/10 08:54 PM
Lyall Watson's book Dark Nature, subtitled A Natural History of Evil, is an interesting take on the subject by a biologist who has an engaging writing style.

Posted By: Arrow - Stomach Issues Re: Evil or Instinct? - 10/22/10 07:55 PM
Evil to me is live backwards.. an unentintentional acronym.

Evil is when you do not follow the laws of consciousness and put false faith in destruction, lies, thievery, as a way out of delema.

If you believe in evil you will attract it. If you believe in satin you will create him. We are powerful creators of our reality. I know someone who believes in evil as an outside force and in satin. She sees it everywhere. I do not experience it nor have I seen satin. Thats her reality and mine is mine.

I do see people who do not live with ethics, compassion nor love and they use the tools of deception to get their selfish ways.

I wonder if athiests believe that they are responsible for creating their reality.
Posted By: Asha - Dreams Editor Re: Evil or Instinct? - 10/22/10 08:06 PM
Arrow I like the idea of evil being live backwards...

I have always thought that you could not have good without evil, otheriwse how could you quantify one or the other?
Posted By: Trichakra Re: Evil or Instinct? - 09/17/16 02:28 AM
Evil is what is morally wrong, sinful, or wicked.
© BellaOnline Forums