BellaOnline
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Philosophy Facebook Page - 08/05/14 05:06 AM

Hello!

I would like to invite you to join my Philosophy Facebook page. To join, Like the page and you will be kept up to date on all activities, articles and interactions. Would love to see you there smile

Tracy Webb Philosophy Editor Facebook Page

Hope to see you there smile

Tracy
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Re: Philosophy Facebook Page - 08/07/14 01:42 PM
Thank you to those you have 'liked' my Facebook Page - much appreciated. Good to see new people joining everyday.

There are lots of quotes and questions for contemplation on there and I would love to have your input.

Please feel free to pass on the link to anyone you think may be interested in joining the conversation or just to have some uplifting and inspirational quotes to consider.

Tracy Webb - Philosophy Editor Facebook Fanpage

Look forward to seeing you there smile
Beautiful page, Tracy. I have liked it. The quotes are very inspiring. Particularly love the one about being able to do things when you think you can. I think that is an important lesson we all can learn.
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Re: Philosophy Facebook Page - 08/07/14 02:58 PM
Hello Sandra,

Thank you smile Glad you 'liked' it in both ways. I love that quote too.

Hope all is good with you,

Tracy
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Re: Philosophy Facebook Page - 08/10/14 06:02 AM
The numbers are slowly creeping up - thank you! smile

There are some lovely quotes and inspirations being posted daly - why not take a look if you need a positivity boast

Tracy Webb - BellaOnline Philosophy Editor

Hope to see you there!
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Re: Philosophy Facebook Page - 08/12/14 06:44 AM
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and family. When you 'Like' the page you will receive regular inspirations and posts that inspire new ways of thinking.

Thanks,
Tracy
Posted By: Trichakra Re: Philosophy Facebook Page - 09/17/16 02:12 AM
Page not found.
© BellaOnline Forums