BellaOnline
Posted By: FISH Omega ruins and the monster arena - 09/12/06 03:27 AM
Where are the omega ruins and could someone please tell me the purpose of the monster arena? Thanks
Posted By: Tidus96 Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 09/12/06 04:28 AM
Using the free search with the Airship, look somewhere around the coordinates x:72, y:35. Don't worry about getting the cursor on the exact coordinates, just hit (x) near that area and you should find it.
Posted By: craig0484 Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 09/12/06 02:30 PM
The purpose of the monster areana is to level your players up, which can be done very quickly with the right weapons and armour. Also capturing monsters throught spira means the areana bloke will give you some very useful items. Once you've collected enough of each species/area fiends he will create special areana creations which again will get you very useful items. Also when you beat these bosses that he creates they drop spefici items to help you and often very helpful armour and weapons.
If you are going to Omega Ruins might I suggest you hang around a save sphere at first and fight a few mimics (the item boxes which explode) this way you get 50,000 gil for fighting each one and if you have a weapon with gillionaire enabled it doubles to 100,000 gil. In a very short space of time you'll have more than enough money to do with as you wish.
Posted By: I of Solitude Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 09/14/06 04:36 AM
Quote:
Where are the omega ruins and could someone please tell me the purpose of the monster arena? Thanks

whoa....its been so long since i last posted on these forums, i wonder if anyone remembers me..

the purpose for the monster arena is so you can get awesome stuff like +4 stat spheres and Dark Matter.
You can get 255 for each stat here in a matter of hours if you know all the short cuts.
Posted By: redhotchillipepper breaking the bank - 09/16/06 02:34 PM
i've heard several people talking about "breaking the bank". How do I do that?
Posted By: wakka rulz Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 09/20/06 03:09 AM
I of Solitude,

I remember you. I think me and you are about the only two originals left, and I only pop in every couple of days.

redhotchilipepper,

I've never heard that phrase in association with FFX, but my best guess would be that it means to just get a lot of gil. The best way I can think of to do that would be to go to the Omega Ruins and fight the Mimics (inside the treasure chests. Having Gillionaire equipped will help get you money faster.
Posted By: Raina Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 09/20/06 10:26 AM
There's a 'breaking the bank' mission in one of the GTA games, but it's definitely not FFX
Posted By: familychoice Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 10/12/06 03:52 PM
Find the armour of the Golden Rod of Hors, and apply it to your kertunkle. Take an apple to the Magic Bus Stop and you'll soon break the bank.
Posted By: familychoice Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 10/14/06 03:41 PM
Nearly forgot, remember to ask Dave to lend you his magic trousers.
Posted By: Dasuten Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 11/24/06 07:19 AM
I am having a problem with the monster arena in that it didn't give me one of the area monsters? Anyone know what i can do to solve this?
Posted By: wakka rulz Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 11/26/06 04:37 PM
Go back and make sure that you have captured at least one of every monster from that area.

Which area are you missing?
Posted By: TidusBasman Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 12/12/06 06:42 PM
Quote:
I am having a problem with the monster arena in that it didn't give me one of the area monsters? Anyone know what i can do to solve this?

if u captured all the fiends in Calm Lands he will give u a chest you cant open unless u got celestial mirror, the chest contains Nirvana Yuna's Ultimate Weapon.

go to any area you want and capture all of its fiends. he will give u lots of very useful items and will create monsters.

*There's A Jecht Sphere in Thnder Plains (dunno the exact location)
[color:"red"]Warning!!!: in thunder plains there's a man standing near a tower dont talk to him because u'll fight Dark Ixion HP: About 99999 he uses Thundaja which causes 99,999 damge and all of his attacks 9999+ damage, if u want to get rid of him, go fight DarkIxion, Keep Yuna out of the party when the battle begins and u get ur turn get yuna in and summon Yojimbo pay him 100,000 Gil. He Will Use Zanmato and will kill Dark Ixion Instantly (Zanmato kills any boss in the game even Sin) if this doesnt work keep trying. [/color]
Posted By: darn4nr Re: Omega ruins and the monster arena - 12/19/06 12:53 AM
And don't forget some area's have 2 pages worth of monsters....
© BellaOnline Forums