BellaOnline
Posted By: ACC another few Q - 07/24/06 08:49 PM
wings of discovery how do u get them???

30 from the chocobo race but where do u get the rest ???? summit about bribing a malboro, how much gil do i have to pay him to get them ???????????

and is there a weapon that can increase the amount of encounters ???????

and last but not least where do you get lighting gem and ligthing marbles from ?????????????
Posted By: wakka rulz Re: another few Q - 07/25/06 03:09 AM
http://www.square-haven.com/games/ps2/ffx/guide/item/

This will give you the answer to any question you may have about items. Good luck.
Posted By: ACC Re: another few Q - 07/25/06 10:48 AM
thanx again wakka rulz been a great help
Posted By: wakka rulz Re: another few Q - 07/27/06 02:28 AM
Sorry, I just realized I left something off though.

There are no weapons to increase the encounters. All you have is weapons that cause no encounters. If you want a lot of encounters, go to Omega Ruins. They hit pretty regular there.
Posted By: ACC Re: another few Q - 07/30/06 10:25 PM
Omega ruins best place for training up :-) cheers for everyones help :-)
Posted By: Soul_Keeper Re: Chocobo trainer - 12/30/06 10:34 PM
All I find in the Calm is an old guy blocking the gorge path, riderless chocobos, and a guide on a chocobo who is of no help to me.Is it just by chance I run into the trainer in one of the three areas he should be found??I'm really getting frustrated running around. Even though I'm getting a bunch of Gil, i'd like to get the Cloudy Mirror... Any help?? Thanx..
PS Sorry my pic scares little kids.. **LMAO**
Posted By: wakka rulz Re: Chocobo trainer - 12/31/06 08:42 PM
I normally find the chocobo guide at the tent where the save sphere. Talk to him and he should give you option to train the chocobo. If not there, he may be at the entrance. I've never found him anywhere else. Just keep checking around and see if you can find him. Good luck.
Posted By: clujwife Re: Chocobo trainer - 01/05/07 07:45 PM
I found the cloudy mirror when I raced the champion chocobo at the Remiem temple and won... but now I went back to the Macalania woods to turn it into the celestial mirror... but it's not giving me an option to use the mirror... Have you got to that part yet? If so, do you have any tips? Thanks!

clujwife
© BellaOnline Forums